Elusive 6 stone award!

lardylady

Gold Member
I managed to get my 5 stone award at the end of June and really hoped I'd be on target to get my 6 stone this week, but despite staying 100% on plan, weighing and measuring everything and having a max of 10 syns a day, I stayed the flipping same. My weight loss is now really slow and stubborn. I lose a pound, then maintain, then maybe lose one more and maintain again. It's driving me bonkers!! Any words of advice? I could do with some wise words to keep me going!! Thanks:wave_cry:

Hello

Mine has been the same, lost 6 stone and have been trying to lose the 7th since the beginning of September but keep having +/ maintain and really small loses. I need 2 lb off this week to reach it so I decided to give Success Express a try this week to see if it will give me a boost.
I have increased my exercise though in the last 6 weeks as I am into my 6th week on Gold Body magic and I am sure that this is having some impact on my weight loss, I am toning up but the weight is not as quick to disappear.
I have also found that the week I only used 63 syns I put 1 lb, put the weeks I have 90+ syns I lose.
Not sure if any of this will help you, could you try Success Express or have you increased your exercise?

Thanks for the replies. I think my main problem is (as pointed out to me by my OH) is that I'm eating the same portion sizes as I was when I started out on SW. I know that rice, pasta, spuds etc are free but obviously they contain calories so I am going to try to eat moderate amounts of those. I'll also have a look at Success Express!

Back