Total Solution Embarrassing wind!

Fattibumbum

I cant believe I'm going to admit this but I have the most horrendous wind on this diet, and it's absolutely vile, so bad I refused to go out one night last week because it's too sore to hold it in and too unsociable to let it out. Can I take something like Deflatine with Exante?

My poor hubby is the loveliest man in the world but even he's struggling to be kind anymore.

I hope I'm not the only one! FBB aka Little Miss Stinky :) *blush*

Last edited:
This does get better - honest!

The bars are the cause for me, without a doubt.

Try a few days without them and see if things improve.

Good luck! :D

I wish I had wind trouble! I've got more painful trouble! Everytime I need the loo it is excruitiating! Luckily I have only been going every few days - but I dread it. Im laughing as I right this, but it is really embarrassing and painful! Im going to end up sat on a rubber ring if this carries on! :(

Thanks everyone lol, I am so glad I'm not the only one who's a big stinky stinker :). I have my bar for breakfast most days so by the time it gets to lunch time off I pop lol.

I still have a really upset tummy every 2 days, it's easier than the opposite problem I had with Cambridge but it's not all that pleasant. The gurgles and growls and bubbling that's going on in my tummy are really rather amazing lol.

Not quite ready for a rubber ring though LOL!

Oh I will be if this carries on hehe!!! I have to sit down on the sofa very very carefully indeed! :ashamed0005:

Days 3 for me and I'm suffering really badly too!!!!!

Extra bad today! Had to really hold it in whilst on the treadmill at the gym! lol

Lol Carly, bless you. Mine seems to have calmed a bit since I stopped the soups the other day. I'll maybe experiment tomorrow and see what happens. My hubby is on nightshift so he will be safe :)

Back