Attack Emergency help ppplllleeeeaaasssee

I am on day three of attack. I am at work and I bought mackeral and chicken to eat but I just cannot face anymore meat, anymore chewing meat or fish.

I've had a Muller Light and a Probitic Yoghurts...what else can I have?

Help :wave_cry:
Thanking you in advance :)

If you're fed up on day three, I don't think this diet will be for you... before starting, you need to prepare yourself things over the weekend to get through the work day... check out our recipe thread!!

You could go out to a restaurant and order errr... a steak! Omelette?

I don't see how we can help! Can you go home and make an omelette? You need to look in advance!

Thanks, Omlette might not be a bad idea. Thank you for your quick response - just one of those tough days. Be happy when I can eat veg too :)

You just need to get your menus sorted... be more inventive. choose things you do like. And if the thought of a plateful of plain chicken or grilled steak makes you heave, then you'll find some tasty recipes and marinades to make things a little more interesting!

Blondesmiler - I remember that feeling too, on my third day. One more piece of chicken, I thought, and I'll be sick.

It was gone by day 4 - but helped that I discovered how to use marinades (mixed up from a selection of stuff things like lemon, garlic, yogurt, chilli, ginger, fresh herbs, pepper, small amounts of onion, balsamic vinegar, curry powder, mustard ...) to make sure that my chicken was moist and flavoursome.

Adding sauces at the table - for example yogurt with fresh coriander, or a tsp of balsamic vinager and chopped onion also helps!

I'm gonna pop to supermarket in a mo and get stuff to make Muffins and Brekkie Biscuits as I've printed off the recipes. Hopefully today is just a blip at least when you can have veg you can make tomato based curries, bolognese, salads etc which just gives more variety.

Blondsmiler - just checking the recipes you've printed off are ok for attack. Some items like wheatbran are only added in once you're in cruise. Have you finished attack yet?

Have just posted re galette on another thread for you - i think it might be worth you having another go!

Garlic chicken pockets are nice, stuff them with zero fat cream cheese and add some garlic and herbs and pepper. Wrap in foil and bake in the oven. Really tasty and can be cooked evening before and eaten cold at work for lunch. Even nicer straight from the oven for dinner.

Hi there, I seriously know the feeling-on day three of attack myself and I've felt exactly the same for the last two days, it's all just so rich

The marinade tip is right though-I thought I'd never be able to eat chicken again but for dinner I marinaded some on skewers with tikka spices with yogurt dip and it went down so much easier. The first meal I really enjoyed since ,Friday!

It's really tough and I've struggled all through the weekend but I go on Cruise tomorrow and it's the promise of a tomatd that's keeping me going! We'll get through it and it'll be worth it :)

Emmma said:
Blondsmiler - just checking the recipes you've printed off are ok for attack. Some items like wheatbran are only added in once you're in cruise. Have you finished attack yet?

Have just posted re galette on another thread for you - i think it might be worth you having another go!

I made the muffins with just oat bran they came out ok, next batch need a bit more sweetener & vanilla but good all the same.

I've done my three days ok attack now, am having salad tomorrow I think. It's easier to stick too that imo

Garlic chicken pockets are nice, stuff them with zero fat cream cheese and add some garlic and herbs and pepper. Wrap in foil and bake in the oven. Really tasty and can be cooked evening before and eaten cold at work for lunch. Even nicer straight from the oven for dinner.

Zero fat cream cheese? Tell me more!! YUM!

Try a sardine pate with oat bran blinis. Pate: tin of sardines in brine, rinsed and drained, hard boiled egg, zero fat cheese or quark, bit of chopped parsley and squeeze lemon juice. Mash or food processor.
Also dill yogurt is nice with salmon and mustard in quark with beef. Chicken I use fromage frais and herbes de Provence.

Back