Emily's Journey to a Jawline - including food pics!

Hello everyone!

Ahh this is a bit embarrassing! Nearly 3 months since I lasted posted on here, but I'm back on Slimming World and thought it'd be a good idea to get back to writing my diary again! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Years! New year, new start. I'm doing the plan from home due to crazy work hours, so I have no idea about this whole EESP thing but I'm happy doing the extra easy plan. :)

Anwyho, will keep this quick as it's pretty late and I'm falling asleep at my laptop.

Today's foodage:

Liberte yogurt (1)
Banana
Salted caramel green tea
Cold roast chicken (on the go!)
Chewy delight bar (HEXB)
Cheese and white wine risotto with baked chicken and asparagus (3 syns + HEXA)

Total syns: 4?

And a quick food pic! x

Untitled-1.jpg

Yay! Happy new year and welcome back! Food looks lush. Ugh EE SP stresses me out. I went straight back to SW with EE SP and it's not enjoyable. You've got the right idea jumping back in with good old EE!

Yay! Happy new year and welcome back! Food looks lush. Ugh EE SP stresses me out. I went straight back to SW with EE SP and it's not enjoyable. You've got the right idea jumping back in with good old EE!

Thank you! It sounds pretty stressful! Is it the only option at Slimming World now? To be honest, other than hearing it about it on in-sta-gram I have no idea what it is! Like you say though, can't go wrong with good old EE! :D

Congrats on your weight loss so far as well, you've done amazing! :)

Today's foodage:

Liberte yogurt (1 syn)
Plum
Chewy delight bar (hexb)
Thai turkey and veg lettuce wraps (2 syns)
200ml oatly chocolate milk (hexa)
Chicken roast dinner with gravy and stuffing (5 syns)

Total syns: 8

And here's a pic of my lunch! Dinner looked a bit of a mess tonight but was still delicious!

Thaichicken.jpg

Good to see you back.
I'm sticking with good old EE too, SP looks way too confusing lol

Your food looks lovely :) xx

Thanks Tink! :) Hope you're doing well! x

Feeling super pumped today. Have the day off work so managed to cook a nice healthy lunch and make some to take to work tomorrow!

Today's foodage:

Plum
Mince, onions, carrots, spring greens and new potatoes
Chewy delight bar (hexb)
Spaghetti bolognese with side salad and 30g grated cheese (hexa)
Liberte yogurt (1 syn)

Total syns: 1 :D

x

Welcome back! I've joined group this year, been to one session so far. It was a bit manic due to lots if newbies but from what I understood, EE is the main plan and EESP can be used to boost losses occasionally. I don't think it's meant to be used long term but not sure about that. Basically you are eating only speed and protein filled foods and can have 1 hea and 2 hebs and the same number of syns, 5-15.

Good luck with getting back on it.

Thanks guys! Feels good to be back! :)

That's really helpful info about EESP. I'll definitely look into it in the future, no doubt my weight loss will need a pick up at some point! I'm really gutted I can't get to a group, my work hours are just too erratic. I miss the SW website and hifi bars! I think I know the EE plan pretty well though, so fingers crossed I'll do okay for the time being.

I'm actually considering making myself tiny certificates for my -7lb milestones lol. Will cross that bridge when I come to it!

Today's foodage:

Chewy delight bar (hexb)
Orange
Mince, onions, carrots, spring greens and new potatoes
Liberte yogurt (1 syn)
Beef chilli, grated cheese, rice and onion salad (hexa)
2 small slices of chorizo (2 syns)

Total syns: 3

On a bit of a side track, does anybody know when the Slimming World frozen meals are being launched in iceland? I'm sure I read somewhere about syn free sausages and meatballs too, but it sounds too good to be true. I'm not really a huge fan of ready meals, but will be interesting to give them a go!

Hope you're all doing well! x

I heard they were launching in Feb x

Ooh thanks! Will keep an eye out! :)

Today's foodage:

Chewy delight bar (hexb)
Left over chilli with rice and cheese (hexa)
Pork steak, potato salad and green salad (3 syns)
Liberte yogurt (1 syn)
Orange

Total syns: 4 :)

x

Humm, today's been a bit of a mix of feeling a super pumped about my diet one minute and then a little bit fed up the next... January blues I'm thinking! My diet has been okay. I've stuck to plan, I've just had a few more syns than I would have liked, but hey ho. On with the show!

Today's actual foodage:

Chewy delight bar x 2 (hexb + 5 syns)
Liberte yogurt (1 syn)
Left over chilli & rice with cheese (hexa)
Pork loin, potato salad & major green salad (3 syns)
Teeny bit of Liam's chinese style curry (3 syns?)
2 x oranges

Total syns: 11ish

I don't really feel like I'm losing any weight, but fingers crossed it'll all drop at once before Saturday's weigh in. :sigh:

x

Keep going Emily you know it will work x

Thanks Stef. Glad to see you're still doing well! :)

Been a pretty good food day today. We're going to go to Florida for two weeks at the end of April, which will be 12 weeks exactly this Saturday! Desperately want to keep this up until then!

Today's foodage:

Chewy delight bar (hexb)
Savoury rice, cooked chicken
Banana
Pork & mushroom pasta with cheese and broccoli (2 syns + hexa)

Total syns: 2

x

Not doing very well at the moment to be honest. Had a horrible cold for the last 3 weeks and can't go to the gym an can't seem to care about what I eat. Really hoping this cough will go soon and I can get back on track.
You can do it, no problem. You'll be slim and fit and you'll have a fab time in Florida. Have you been before? x

Humm, today's been a bit of a mix of feeling a super pumped about my diet one minute and then a little bit fed up the next... January blues I'm thinking! My diet has been okay. I've stuck to plan, I've just had a few more syns than I would have liked, but hey ho. On with the show!

Today's actual foodage:

Chewy delight bar x 2 (hexb + 5 syns)
Liberte yogurt (1 syn)
Left over chilli & rice with cheese (hexa)
Pork loin, potato salad & major green salad (3 syns)
Teeny bit of Liam's chinese style curry (3 syns?)
2 x oranges

Total syns: 11ish

I don't really feel like I'm losing any weight, but fingers crossed it'll all drop at once before Saturday's weigh in. :sigh:

x

Well, you've used half a syn less than you thought cos the special k chewy delight bars are only 4.5 syns :)

You sound like a lady on a mission!

Attachments

• 1422022024711.jpg
    1422022024711.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 36
Not doing very well at the moment to be honest. Had a horrible cold for the last 3 weeks and can't go to the gym an can't seem to care about what I eat. Really hoping this cough will go soon and I can get back on track.
You can do it, no problem. You'll be slim and fit and you'll have a fab time in Florida. Have you been before? x

Aw I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell! It's a horrible time of year for bugs! Focus on getting yourself better before you worry about your diet, you've come so far, you deserve a bit of time off! Hope you feel better soon! I've been to Florida before but Liam hasn't, I've not been for about 8 years though so I'm verrrry excited! :)

Hannah, thank you! I'm so addicted to them! They're about the only cereal bar that almost matches up to hifi bars lol. Thanks again! :)

Today's foodage, had a green day for a change!

Chewy delight bar x 2 (hexb)
Graze lemon and poppyseed slice (4 syns)
Savoury rice
Oranges x 2
Quorn nuggets, beans and new potatoes (3 syns)
Oatly chocolate milk (hexa)

Total syns: 7

Quorn chicken nuggets are literally the best thing I've discovered this year. Amazing!

x

They're so good! Totally worth the syns! :)

Lost 4lb this morning at weigh in. Pretty happy with that! Today's food had been a write off though, but I'll be back on plan tomorrow. :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Xx

Today's foodage:

Roasted butternut squash soup (2 syns)
Roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast squash, spouts, carrots, broccoli & gravy (3 syns)
Liberte yogurt (1 syn)
Orange
Banana

Total syns: 6

No healthy extras today but I didn't have any in! Shall be more on form tomorrow! x

Back