Emily's Journey to a Jawline - including food pics!

Mm yum. What goes into that?

I boiled some pasta in chicken stock, and added a few handfuls of frozen leaf spinach. In a separate pan, fried up some onions, mushrooms and bacon, once everything was cooked, I added the pasta/spinach and some of the stock to the other pan and then stirred though 25g of cheese per person and 1 laughing cow extra light per person. Added some pepper at the end! Was surprising nice! x

Moar photoage.

Jerk chicken.jpg

That looks lovely, how many syns per person did it work out at? x

Thanks, I counted the cheese as my healthy extra a, so it was syn free. You could probably leave the cheese if you want though, or use 1 syn for a laughing cow extra light triangle. x

Day 30! I made it 30 days! Wooha. Feeling pumped about this week, going to really try and up my superfree to get a better loss this week.

Day 30: Extra easy

Hifi bars (hexb)
Low fat supernoodles, chicken and asparagus (1 syn - although I left half of them as I'm not too keen!)
Chicken roast, with roast potatoes, BNS, parnsips and carrots, swede, cabbage, sprouts, red onion, stuffing and gravy (6 syns)
Bowl of mixed berries
Hot chocolate with milk and choc shot (2 syns)

Total syns: 9

Going to do a bit of Just Dance today as well! x

Day 31: Extra easy

Hifi bars (hexb)
Cherries
Banana
Chicken with bubble & squeak (2 syns)
Pork curry with rice and spinach (2 syns)
250mls milk, choc shot (2.5 + hexa)

Total syns: 6.5 :)

x

Last edited:
Not feeling very prepared today! We're doing a food shop tomorrow, so it's kind of just doing whatever with the left overs! I've had a banana and a bit of left over roast chicken so far, will update properly when I know what's gwanning.

In more exciting news, I was just watching Pointless and got 2 pointless answers in the final round! :cool:

Right! I'm planned.

Day 32: Extra easy

Banana
Cold roast chicken, home made coleslaw and half a packet of savoury rice (2 syns)
Hifi bars (hexb)
Bowl of mixed berries with a tbsp of natural yogurt
Chicken stew, with carrots and swede, cabbage, and sweet potato mash (1 syn)
Hot chocolate with milk and cocoa powder (1 syn)

Total syns: 4 :D x

Hey.. just wanted to say I'm subscribing and love your blog! Well done on your weight loss so far, you'll have to let us know when you get your tattoo! I love tattoos and its a great idea to treat yourself to one at each goal - I might do this same when I get to my target! Keep up the good work :)

Hey.. just wanted to say I'm subscribing and love your blog! Well done on your weight loss so far, you'll have to let us know when you get your tattoo! I love tattoos and its a great idea to treat yourself to one at each goal - I might do this same when I get to my target! Keep up the good work :)

Thank you and welcome miss14! :) I'm trying to focus on non-food related treats at the moment, whenever I've lost weight before I've always celebrated something by going out for a meal etc! I'm super excited to get my first tattoo done! I've technically lost a stone, so I can get it whenever from now, but they're so much money and I should probably make sure I don't put it back on this week lol. I'd also really recommend making a food/weight loss diary, it's so good for keeping focused! :) Good luck with your journey!

Just had my dinner, it was much tastier than I thought it'd be! I ended up making frozen mash, which is a syn bargain at 1 syn, especially considering how easy it was! Will definitely be having that more often. Looking forward to my hot chocolate and bowl of berries in a bit. Tried to do the plank challenge earlier, managed 5 seconds. I did it 4 times though, so 20 seconds! Really going for gold there! :rolleyes: Did manage 20 minutes on the Wii though, which is far more respectable imo. Really hoping to lose 2lbs this week! Pow pow pow!

Day 33: Extra easy

Hifi bars (hexb)
Chicken and rice cabbage rolls (1 syn)
Roast chicken, swede, spring greens, carrots, potatoes and gravy (5 syns)
Hot chocolate with milk and cocoa powder (1 syn)

Total syns: 7!

Here's some pics of the cabbage rolls. They don't sound or look particularly tasty, but I reeeally liked them!

Cabbage Rolls.jpgCabbage Rollss.jpg

Last edited:
what dipping sauce have you got with the cabbage parcels?

It's a mix of kikkoman soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and chopped fresh green chillies. I used to be really good friends with a girl from China, and we used to cook together a lot and it's probably the easiest and nicest dipping sauce. It's really good with dumplings, but they're not so slimming world friendly lol. Might try making them at some point though and just syn the flour!

Hi all, hope you're all doing well. I need some help. Would anyone happen to know the effect of the Forever Living Products on the plan? I love the aloe and bee pollen drinks, make me feel great and help with joints etc, but I just thought today that I may well have to syn them!! :( x

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all, hope you're all doing well. I need some help. Would anyone happen to know the effect of the Forever Living Products on the plan? I love the aloe and bee pollen drinks, make me feel great and help with joints etc, but I just thought today that I may well have to syn them!! :( x

Hey Carys, hope you're doing well too! I've just had a look on the slimming world website and I can't seem to find them on there. :( Do they have any calorie or nutritional info on them? If so, I can enter the information and find out? x

Oh yes they do! They're downstairs with me at the mo and I just got into bed. Do you mind looking tomorrow for me, can post the info then! Thank you!!

Eek! Weigh in tomorrow! I've been trying hard not to weigh myself at home this week, but I've got a teeny tiny feeling it won't be 2lbs. This is probably way TMI, but for the last 10 days I've had really crazy period symptoms, but no period? I'm now a good 2-3 weeks late, and every single time I've done a diet in the past, I've come on my period within the first two weeks, but nada this time. I took a pregnancy test last week and it was definitely negative, so I know it's not that, but it's still really bugging me. My periods have always been relatively regular, so I might give it another week and go to the doctors. I feel really bloated and gross. :( Anywho, back to foods!

Day 34: Extra easy

Left over chicken, with mini bubble and squeak
Bowl of mixed berries
Asian chicken meatballs with stir fried onions and peppers, cabbage, and rice (3 syns)
Hifi bars (hexb)
250mls milk with cocoa powder (hexa + 1 syn)

Total syns: 3

Looking forward to dinnerrr!

It's a real shame you're not feeling well. Hopefully the scales will make you smile in the morning x :)

Thanks zappacat, fingers crossed! :) Congrats on getting your stone award btw! x

I didn't manage to get a proper photo of my dinner tonight, but I did manage to get a picture of my overly excited pepper... ;)

Lol.jpg

Back