emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

also, just realised :)D!) my loss this week has got me my club 10 and put me under 200lbs!! wooo love seeing the numbers go down! xx

also, just realised :)d!) my loss this week has got me my club 10 and put me under 200lbs!! Wooo love seeing the numbers go down! Xx

Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma!

11% of you is no longer!! That's AMAZING - well done :)

I'm trying the red-green alternating ploy this week - I want to lose 3lb ;)

(Well, even 1 would do :))

thank you :) good luck with the alternating ploy i hope it works for you too hun! xx

Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma! Go emma!

thank you hun!! feeling the support ;) ive been grinning like a cheshire cat all day lol :D:D - i can tell already im going to be ridiculously smug when i actually get to target lol! well done on your loss this week too missy!! your two new stickers look loverly! xx

Wow well done Emma you must be so proud of yourself
xx

thanks loopey! :D i am very proud, got a bit disheartened with my STS last week but i know now i am back on track and all my motivation has come back too! lovely feeling! hope everything is ok with you hun xx

tuesday 17th august - red day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B + 1 syn for sugar)

lunch: i had a ham and cheese (A) sandwich on seedy bread that wasnt wholemeal.... :eek: im going to count it as a B choice even though its not and i know its naughty but im thinking of it as a little treat after a good WI ;)

dinner: lime and corriander salmon with tons of roast veggies (3 syns for oil)

snacks: summer fruits flavour greek style muller (3.5 syns)

total syns - 7.5

also wanted to say, whoever it is that has repped me a few times but hasnt left their name, THANK YOU :D xx

wednesday 18th august - red day

lunch: courgette, sweetcorn, garlic and ham fritatta with cheese on (A + 1 syn for ketchup)

dinner: fajitas (18 syns)

snack: dark choc fibre plus (B)

total syns - 20

dinner: lime and corriander salmon

also wanted to say, whoever it is that has repped me a few times but hasnt left their name, THANK YOU :D xx

yum = have salmon in freezer but can't decide how to serve that sounds delicious - would you recommend?

i rep'd you a day or so ago, but i have also been repped (thank you thank you thank you) but no name either

you are so brilliant getting under the 200lbs - i am 7.5lbs away - but aiming for my two stone next week need to lose 3.5 which is a bit ambitious

yum = have salmon in freezer but can't decide how to serve that sounds delicious - would you recommend?

i rep'd you a day or so ago, but i have also been repped (thank you thank you thank you) but no name either

you are so brilliant getting under the 200lbs - i am 7.5lbs away - but aiming for my two stone next week need to lose 3.5 which is a bit ambitious

yes it was loverly - we just cover the salmon in lime juice and fresh coriander and bake in the oven and then a bit more lime juice over it to serve and it was gorgeous!

well thank you! :D i always leave my name when i rep, but ive had a few that have been a similar kind of thing and all with an ! at the end so i thought i might have a serial repper ;) well im the same, i would lurrrrrrve to lose 3 and get my 2 stone, but im thinking if we dont get it this week we'll have it the week after for sure :) how many weeks in are you now? you're gonna be overtaking me soon :p xx

Hello,
You overtook me ages ago both of you - I'm very jealous ;)

Just wanted to point out that sweetcorn isn't free on red, like peas and parsnips (should have kept that a secret to sabotage you so I can catch up...) so you would have to syn the frittata :(
It did sound yummy though, so worth it :)

ha ha i bet that's me stalking you, i over use !!!, will remember to leave name next time x

hehe no such thing as overuse!! :) xx

Hello,
You overtook me ages ago both of you - I'm very jealous ;)

Just wanted to point out that sweetcorn isn't free on red, like peas and parsnips (should have kept that a secret to sabotage you so I can catch up...) so you would have to syn the frittata :(
It did sound yummy though, so worth it :)

ahhh sweetcorn :rolleyes: i always remember about peas and parsnips but forget about sweetcorn i dunno why lol, will remember next time :p are they high in syns on red then? it was delish deffo worth it!! :D xx

thursday 19th august - green day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B + 1 syn for sugar) apricot greek style muller corner (4 syns)

lunch: courgette and sweetcorn pasta (4 syns for tbsp of creme fraiche)

dinner: tomato sauce, pasta and brocolli (5 syns for the sauce - long story :rolleyes:)

snack: milk choc fibre plus (B)

total syns - 14

Attachments

• IMG00121-20100819-1530.jpg
    IMG00121-20100819-1530.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 30
Gino D'campo made a really nice lemon and courgette pasta on this morning a while ago, i will dig out recipe and SWize it, also what about the Jamie Oliver Dinner for £5, didn't he do a bacon and courgette pasta - it was yum, I made it once

Both these recipes are on my food diary thread

friday 20th august - red day

lunch: cheese sandwich (A&B + 2 syns for low fat spread)

dinner: fish in a creamy sauce (12 syns) and brocoli

total syns - 15

saturday 21st august - red day

brekkie: poached eggs on toast (B1)

lunch: tuna salad (2 syns for light mayo) and fruit

dinner: homemade burgers (B2+A1+A2+6syns for an extra wholemeal bun, 2 syns for bbq sauce)

total syns - 10

sunday 22nd august - green day

early early brekkie: magic porridge (B) with grapes and strawberries

normal brekkie: beans and eggs on toast (B)

lunch: thai noodles (4 syns)

dinner: coconut rice (10 syns) chicken (8 syns) and courgette ribbons

snacks: cheese (A)

total syns - 22

....deleted my coconut milk rant....

i did loads of body magic yesterday, went brambling with my dad for a good few hours and found a nice spot next to the river that i didnt even know existed so looking forward to going for walks down there :)

just had a sneaky peek on the scales now (i know i shouldnt) showing a STS.....

Last edited:
Back