emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

monday 23rd august - green day

brekkie: cherry muller magic porridge (B)with strawberrys and grapes

lunch: thai noodles (4 syns - guesstimate)

dinner: chili (B + 3 syns) and rice

snack: cheese (A)

total syns - 7

tuesday 24th august - extra easy

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with sliced banana

lunch: veg chili and cous cous

dinner: went to the indian as a treat for my brother getting his exam results, i had lamb rogan (6.5) with boiled rice and a few little bits of poppadom (2)

snack: bramble crumble for pudding, (not synning the fruit just the topping:rolleyes: - so about 6 syns)

total syns - 14.5

lovely menu - could really go a proper chicken tikka masalla...emma-lou, how did you make the crumble topping? was it traditional flour, butter, sugar? cos i was thinking about trying oats, sugar and little amount of butter

crumble was flour, butter and sweetener instead of sugar - i didnt put enough in i dont think so would put more in next time! you could always use low fat spread so it would be slightly better on syns? xx

Oh how I love crumble and custard!! :eating:

yummmmmmy :D its my fave pud! xx

me too but I am the only one who eats it so it's a dangerous and probably stupid thing to make - have got some stewed rhubarb might just mix with muller banana custard yog and be done with it

make yourself a little diddy one in a ramekin or even just a small bowl and do two portions? you could use your HexB of oats with a smidgen of butter and some sweetner ;) xx

Good thinking!!....love stewed rhubarb and even though i don't like bananas the mullerlight banana and custard is lovely ( when I can find it in stock! )
Yum :D

how have i never even seen the banana and custard mullers before?! :eek: i lurrrrrve anything banana and custardy :eek: will have to look out for them!! xx

wednesday 25th august - extra easy

brekkie: weetabix (A&B + 1 syn for sugar)

lunch: leftover keema naan from last night :eek: huge mistake!! first time since i started SW that i actually felt out of control! was a little scary, was starving when i got in from work so i just stuffed it down my gob :( not impressed with myself!! espesh after i walked past (and resisted!) two fish and chip shops on the way home!! :rolleyes: what a waste of about 10 syns!!

dinner: chicken in a creamy mushroomy sauce (2.5 syns) with mash (1.5) leeks and brocolli

total syns - 15

... deleted my cake rant ...

im so glad i have you guys for support i dont know what i would do without Minis! big loves xxxxx

Last edited:
thursday 26th august - green day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with strawberrys and grapes

lunch: pasta salad (1.5 syns for dollop of red fat creme fraiche)

dinner: southern fried style chicken (B+9 syns) with baked beans, sweetcorn and cheesy mash (A)

total syns - 10.5

The banana and custard muller is scrumptious - we all fight over them, it was so lush over the rhubarb! still got some left so will have it again tonight but i will wait til the kids are in bed fed up of sharing my yogurts with noah lol! think we should have called him oscar after the bin monster from sesame street he is like a little puppy begging for scraps - even had to share my sw quiche with him yesterday!

(((BIG HUG))) to you re your mum's comments, just switch it to a positive by letting it spurn you on to lose the 2lbs. Are your parents stick thin? have mum never dieted? i think half my weight problem is down to both my mum and dad - mum because she was always on a diet when i was a kid and dad because whenever things went bad he would buy me a takeaway, leave me money for mcdonalds or kebab, oh and my wicked ex-stepmum who fed us marks and spencer ready meals, m&s trifle and no fruit or veg for 3 years...

Hola Emma-Louise,
Sorry to read your parents are being less than supportive. My mum's the same and will say 'oh, a bit of butter's not going to make any difference' and sneaks it in cooking and so on even when I have specified that I don't want any. I'm off to spend the BH weekend at her house too - eek.
It's harsh but I think they're jealous to see their children make such positive choices that they wish they were making but aren't and their bitterness leads them to try and sobotage us. Not because they're nasty or anything but it's human nature to a certain extent.

I don't often see my mum though so it's bearable ;)
Bring on uni :) :)

Back