emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

Really enjoyed your food diary emma-louise, well done on this week's weight loss! Here's to a successful weight loss next week, donna x

thank you and well done to you too donna! 8lbs in 2 weeks aint bad ;) xx

Last edited:
tuesday 29th june - extra easy

brekkie: kelloggs fibre plus bar (HexB) and a banana

lunch: left over pasta bake from yesterday, guesstimating 3 syns, put a bit of extra cheese on (HeA)

snack: cherry muller and a load of strawberries

dinner: lime and corriander tuna steak with new potatoes and veggies :D nom nom nom!! 1.5 syns for oil on the mushrooms and 4 syns for 2 tbspns of light mayo :rolleyes:

total syns - 8.5 :)

im going to start adding onto my food diary a bit for any exercise i might do each day, im not doing a lot at the moment but have to start somewhere!! :)

exercise
100 crunches
50 squats
50 leg thingies :eek:
and 15 minutes of aerobics

Attachments

• IMG00077-20100629-2017.jpg
    IMG00077-20100629-2017.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
aww thank you Lou :D im so close to my 1 stone sticker i can taste it hehe!!

and trust me i need a hell of a lot more crunches before anyone dies for my tummy :p you look lovely in your new photo by the way xx

aww thank you Lou :D im so close to my 1 stone sticker i can taste it hehe!!

and trust me i need a hell of a lot more crunches before anyone dies for my tummy :p you look lovely in your new photo by the way xx

I'm sure it will be yours very very soon :D
I must do more excercise...i keep saying it but i must lol.....and thanks
xx

Thanks Emma-Louise, well done on 100 crunches I thought I was good by starting to do 20 a day (which I haven't done yet)!

How do you attach your food pics? I tried earlier and the picture is bloody huge!

thank you :D i do have a long way to go tho my belly is ENORMOUS :p

what i do is scroll down to the additional options bit below "submit reply" and theres a manage attachments thingy and i attach my pics that way because i dont know how to do it the other way lol :confused: hope thats kind of clear xx

I was inspiried and I joined a GYM today....yes me a gym!!!! :D
Body Magic here I flippin come wohoo lol
xx

yayyyy well done you!! i am so jealous i would LOVE to join a gym but i cant afford it at the minute :( going to join my uni gym in september cos its quite good value i think will hopefully have lost another stone by then so all will be well!!

awww im so happy you felt inspired :D:D:D xxx

wednesday 30th june - extra easy

brekkie: weetabix and milk, banana and nectarine (HexA & HexB)

lunch: tuna salad, one new potato chopped up, half a yellow pepper, half a red pepper, cucumber and cherry tomatos, tin of drained tuna, splash of white wine vinegar and tbspn of light mayo (2 syns)

dinner: sainsburys kfc chicken fillet (7 syns) jacket potato and baked beans

snack: strawberry muller

ok so today was nearly a total disaster :rolleyes:, got called into work at 10am had to get ready and be there for 12 so had to throw something together for lunch, in doing so i used all the last of the salady type stuff in the house so when i got home at tea time there was no superfree left to go with my evening meal :mad::doh: all my own fault!! never mind, onwards and downwards as they say! ;)

exercise
150 crunches
100 squats
125 leg thingies :eek:
planned to go for a jog this morning but being called into work got in the way :( never mind there is always tomorrow!

looked in the mirror when i was getting changed into my PJs tonight and for the first time have actually noticed a bit of a change in myself :D super super pleased and feeling more motivated than ever!! BRING IT ON!! :D:D xx

Well done for not letting it slip last night...I know not a proper EE meal but still free food ;)
I'm not surprised your seeing results, great feeling and will keep you inspired.
xx

thank you :D

You did really well not to cheat, big pat on the back for you.

I think its really nice when you spot a bone poking through or find something "too small" suddenly fits, it will be all those stomach crunches and leg thingies (?) weaving their magic

donna x

thank you :D

i feel i should probably try and explain my leg thingies but i dont know how :eek: i dont think they have a name? saw them in a magazine so i started doing them and i can really feel it afterwards so i suppose they are working.

you basically lie flat on your back, and lift one leg up and pull you knee up to your chest (or belly in my case ;)) with your knee bent, and then lower and extend your leg to the floor but try and hold it above the ground and then repeat - hope thats kind of clear haha!

thursday 1st july - extra easy

brunch: weetabix and milk (HexA & HexB) tspn of sugar 1 syn

dinner: paella out of the SW mag, absolutely gorgeous!!! worked out to be about 5 syns each, syns from the chorizo and the ickle bit of oil i used to fry off the chicken :eek: just about managed to get my 1/3 superfree in :)

total syns - 6

well, today has been appalling on all counts :(

... deleted...

sorry for rambling/ranting, need to get it out somewhere, my food diary seemed as good a place as any xxx

Attachments

• IMG00080-20100701-2108.jpg
    IMG00080-20100701-2108.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
finally managed to go out for a "run" this morning, managed half an hour of a mixture of walking, jogging and running which i am quite pleased with :) going to try and do a bit more jogging and a bit less walking next time!! xx

Oh no - what a stress! That's fantastic that you've managed to stay so focused! Hope things work themselves out xxx

Poor you! What a **** day! But you have stayed on plan which is most important, imagine how pee'd off you'd have felt if your paella had burnt or was revolting, you will find the money somehow, sleep on it. Am v impressed with your jog,walk,run, sadly I'm still at that black eye, wibble wobble stage...running is a llllloooonnnngggg way down the line!

Back