emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

Oh no :( maybe your mum just didn't want to hurt you or didn't know how to say it. I guess as well that most people do put on a bit at uni so she might not have realised how much it was bothering you?
You are NOT an elephant - you look lovely on your picture!
Grrr....I already dislike Dave, lol. Are you sure he's not just thinking this is a way to see you because he knows you're focused, then he can work his magic (cos it's so much more difficult to resist when you see them?) He can also "be supportive" - look how much I'm helping you on your journey etc etc??? I hope I'm not being harsh - just trying to protect your heart. I liked someone for 8 years in the past, got messed around "because we were best friends". Nothing ever happened, but I missed so many opportunities, and in hindsight he would sabotage dates by suddenly turning up, or needing to see me because of a "crisis" and in the end I almost gave up looking. Until he moved on - and I ended up being the only one who his new girlfriend would talk to, lol. All fine now, but I didn't learn, and then got into another mess, for another 2 years, which only ended because I was lucky enough to meet my OH. Even then, both other people in their own ways tried to sabotage it, but for the first time I held strong, and I'm SO glad I did!!!
Whatever happens hon, if you need an independent listening ear, let me know.
Take care and have a great day :) x

yeah i understand she didnt want to upset me, and if im being honest if she had said something before i was ready to hear it i would have been really devestated - poor woman cant win either way! :eek:

ive just found some more fat pics lurking on facebook so i think im gonna add them to my album on here :) you will be able to see that infact i was an elephant!! :p

i do think Dave is using the gym buddy thing as an excuse to get close to me again, but he knows that im not gonna let anything happen while he's still with his girlfriend and he wont ever leave her so its a bit pointless for him really! he's gone off to global gathering this weekend anyway so hopefully he will be too busy having fun to be texting me!!

you're so lucky to have met your OH and im sorry to hear about your ex's misbehaving, men are so childish and they have the cheek to say that women are the ones who play mindgames! :eek: thank you so much for your advice and just for listening :) you're a star!! xx

thursday 29th july - extra easy (kind of :eek:)

brunch: cheesy bbq beans on toast (A & B & 1 syn) with couple of slices of chorizo on top (2.5 syns)

dinner: southern fried style chicken from sainsburys (7 syns) with jacket potato and salad (2 syns for light mayo)

total syns - 12.5

hardly any superfree :eek: oops!! i thought i was gonna do a green day and then i put the chorizo on my beans cos it was in the fridge and needed using up, blah blah blah excuse excuse :rolleyes: xx

friday 30th july - red day

brekkie: marmite and cheese on toast (A&B)

lunch: seafood sticks, muller light and choc options (2.5 syns)

dinner: cod loin with pesto, new pots (B) and veg (3.5 syns)

snack: milk choc kelloggs fibre plus (6.5 syns)

total - 12.5

today was good, but im a little worried about tomorrow :confused: its my brothers birthday and we're having venison pies for lunch and fish pie for tea :eek: pie overload even for me!! this is the havoc caused by allowing a 16yr old teenage boy to plan a menu!! oh well, will see how it goes i suppose xx

I'm quite impressed with your 16 yo bro's taste in food... shouldn't it be burgers and chips at his age!!
Should be yummy, prob best to just try and eat a small portion of the pie, and fill up on veggies.
Hope you have a nice time celebrating his bday x

Don't worry too much hon - just enjoy a bit and tomorrow is another day :)
Hope everyone is well x

I'm quite impressed with your 16 yo bro's taste in food... shouldn't it be burgers and chips at his age!!
Should be yummy, prob best to just try and eat a small portion of the pie, and fill up on veggies.
Hope you have a nice time celebrating his bday x

well after all the man v food episodes we've been watching recently im very surprised he didnt ask for a burger lol! credit to him though, my mums fish pie is REALLY good, it was a good choice i think! i stayed well away from the mash and had a red day :cool: we've had a lovely day thanks xx

Don't worry too much hon - just enjoy a bit and tomorrow is another day :)
Hope everyone is well x

thanks hun, ive tried to be relaxed about it and join in with everything, but i did refuse birthday cake lol! i couldnt do it to myself! everythings ok, how was your hen/stag do? xx

saturday 31st july - red day (and my lil bro's 16th bday!!)

brekkie: weetabix and milk (A & B) 1 syn for sugar, choc options 2.5 syns

lunch: two :eek: small venison pies from the butchers - no idea how to syn them so saying 30 and hoping its sensible :eek:

dinner: fish pie and veg - 11.5 & A for milk in the sauce

total syns - 45

yikes!! today has been baaaaad :mad: was definitely NOT planning on having two pies, but everyone else did and my uncle had brought them especially..:rolleyes: good news though, i managed to resist chocolate cake and spring rolls and prawn nibbly things! so could have been a lot worse - just going to try and keep to below 100 syns for the week i think and see if i can manage a loss! xx

Glad to hear you had a nice time, it's crazy that just a couple of bits can bring your syns up so high!! Well done for your amazing willpower and resisting choc cake... not sure I would have managed that!

Hey :) well done for resisting cake and nibbles! Sounds like you def made the best of a bad job.
Well the hen and stag do was good :) Ate and drank way too much tho, and have been BAD ever since. Trying to get back on track, but finding it quite hard. I've not gone mad today, but keep saying to myself that tomorrow is another day.
Hope you're having a good day x

Hey :) well done for resisting cake and nibbles! Sounds like you def made the best of a bad job.
Well the hen and stag do was good :) Ate and drank way too much tho, and have been BAD ever since. Trying to get back on track, but finding it quite hard. I've not gone mad today, but keep saying to myself that tomorrow is another day.
Hope you're having a good day x

awww thats what hen/stag/weddings in general are for though!! ;) draw a line under it, start a fresh, cliche cliche cliche :p you know the drill, and you know you can get back on track so come on woman!! sort it out yeah ;) xx

sunday 1st august - green day :D

brekkie: weetabix and raspberries HexA & HexB

lunch: leek and potato soup, and 1 slice of smoked goose, and 2 slices of smoked venison (8 syns?) everyone else was having bread, cheese and charcuterie :eek: one of my fave meals so i had to have a little bit just to taste!!

dinner: baked bean curry and rice - interesting shall we say lol was meant to go to asda and get a chick pea dahl but i was too late theyd already shut so i just kind of improvised :) it tasted ok and was totally syn free so good times!!

snack: milk choc fibre plus (HexB)

total syns - 8

im really excited cos i start my new job tomorrow! not looking forward to the early start though :( praying i dont sleep in!! btw, ignore the crazy fairy lady on my avatar - dont really know what is going on with it lol, apparently Minis is having some URL problems?! anyway, the pic's nothing to do with me lol! xx

Hi missis - I think the way to look at your "man" problem is to enjoy the attention and be flattered that two men are fighting over you, what a boost to your ego - but dump them both, while Dave is in the picture you will never have closure or be able to move on. You are absolutely stunning regardless of your weight, stop putting yourself down, there is a robbie, enrique, john james etc waiting just for you round the corner!

Well done on the loss - am hoping you get your sticker so I can copy it next week, lots of love, donna x

Good luck in your new job, let us all know how you got on later!!

Hi missis - I think the way to look at your "man" problem is to enjoy the attention and be flattered that two men are fighting over you, what a boost to your ego - but dump them both, while Dave is in the picture you will never have closure or be able to move on. You are absolutely stunning regardless of your weight, stop putting yourself down, there is a robbie, enrique, john james etc waiting just for you round the corner!

Well done on the loss - am hoping you get your sticker so I can copy it next week, lots of love, donna x

thank you :eek: i do like the sound of there being a john james round the corner for me!! ;) i weighed on saturday (for end of the month july challenge reasons;)) and i had lost the 1lb then its just a matter of whether ive kept it off after my naughty pie indulgences on saturday!! we shall see! wheres your 1st sticker gone from your sig hun? you will have your next one next week, no doubt! xx

Good luck in your new job, let us all know how you got on later!!

thank you!! just got home now, it was really good, the shop was really quiet though so a little on the boring side but i enjoyed it all the girls are really canny so im happy enough! :) xx

thank you :eek: i do like the sound of there being a john james round the corner for me!! ;) i weighed on saturday (for end of the month july challenge reasons;)) and i had lost the 1lb then its just a matter of whether ive kept it off after my naughty pie indulgences on saturday!! we shall see! wheres your 1st sticker gone from your sig hun? you will have your next one next week, no doubt! xx

JJ will be ready for you in a few weeks time lol! I am having real problems with minimins, I can't upload pics thru the paperclip like you taught me too, my favourite link keeps breaking and I can't remember how to add the sticker? tried but it didn't work, how do I do it?

How did your first day go, I remember my first day at work when I was 17 I absolutely hated it, I managed not to cry until I left the building and was so upset I walked into front of a No.73 bus!

Hope you had a good first day

JJ will be ready for you in a few weeks time lol! I am having real problems with minimins, I can't upload pics thru the paperclip like you taught me too, my favourite link keeps breaking and I can't remember how to add the sticker? tried but it didn't work, how do I do it?

How did your first day go, I remember my first day at work when I was 17 I absolutely hated it, I managed not to cry until I left the building and was so upset I walked into front of a No.73 bus!

Hope you had a good first day

i was having technical difficulties yesterday myself! somehow i ended up with someone elses avatar and when i clicked on my profile i had someone elses pictures and friend list! :eek: with the sticker you can just copy and paste them into your sig (user CP, edit sig) at least thats how i do it anyway!

my first day was really good, a bit slow cos the shop wasnt busy and there wasnt a great deal to do but i still enjoyed it! not very impressed with my uniform but that is another story lol! i cant believe its WI tomorrow this weeks flown by! omg donna were you ok?! i love that you can still remember the number of the bus ;) are you feeling better now? xx

i was having technical difficulties yesterday myself! somehow i ended up with someone elses avatar and when i clicked on my profile i had someone elses pictures and friend list! :eek: with the sticker you can just copy and paste them into your sig (user CP, edit sig) at least thats how i do it anyway!

my first day was really good, a bit slow cos the shop wasnt busy and there wasnt a great deal to do but i still enjoyed it! not very impressed with my uniform but that is another story lol! i cant believe its WI tomorrow this weeks flown by! omg donna were you ok?! i love that you can still remember the number of the bus ;) are you feeling better now? xx

Spill the beans what is your uniform like? is it orange and rather unflattering? lol! There is talk of us wearing a uniform at work and I must admit I am liking the idea more and more esp now I am losing weight - no changing 100 times in the morning or finding the top you wanted is at the bottom of the ironing pile or worst still wet in the machine!

Day 2 was much better, at the end of the day the champagne trolley arrived and I don't remember much after that, as for the bus - it survived lol!

Back