emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

thank you :D

the reason i dumped him was pathetic anyway lol i regretted it for ages after :rolleyes: xx

thanks girls!! :D

my ex boyfriend came into the shop yesterday, we had a little chat and it was a bit awkward and i ended up spending the rest of the day thinking about him and wishing id said something to him etc, anywayyyy, he came in again today and told me he thought i looked really good and had i started going to the gym?! :D he used to be into bodybuilding so i took it as quite a compliment.... then he asked me out to go for a drink with him! ahhhhh have been grinning all day :D xx

did you say yes??? what an ego boost

WELL DONE!!!

You must be so pleased with your 2stone shiny!!

Sorry to hear family food related arguments haven't got any better... bet you're counting down the days now!!

Sounds exciting about going out for a drink with your ex, like Suey said, it might be worth having a bit of fun before you go back to uni - one hell of a confidence boost to go along with the 'wow you've lost loads of weight over the summer' comments you're going to get!!

WELL DONE!!!

You must be so pleased with your 2stone shiny!!

Sorry to hear family food related arguments haven't got any better... bet you're counting down the days now!!

Sounds exciting about going out for a drink with your ex, like Suey said, it might be worth having a bit of fun before you go back to uni - one hell of a confidence boost to go along with the 'wow you've lost loads of weight over the summer' comments you're going to get!!

thanks i am super pleased!! :D

im going back on the 16th so its only a matter of time now!! i am definitely going to meet up with him - you're all right about the confidence thing!

i had another comment today :eek: another ex, dave, came into the shop today with his girlfriend and their little girl and the first thing he said was "woah, you look really well" and then i asked him what he meant and he said i look like ive lost loads of weight :) glad it is finally noticeable!! xx

tuesday 31st august - green day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with banana and a cherry greek style muller (4 syns)

lunch: was in a bit of a rush so decided to have a sneaky greggs sandwich!! not going to count the syns as it would be astronomical and i think i deserve a treat for getting my 2st shiny :p

dinner: pasta bake, chicken (B), cheese (A) and sauce (4 syns)

total syns - 8

girls, girls girls....... ;)

well i went for a drink with the ex after work today, he ended up coming back to mine and my confidence has been well and truly boosted - if you know what i mean ;):p !!

had another naughty day yesterday:

wednesday 1st september - red day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B)

lunch: leftover pasta bake (A&B)

dinner: fajitas, i was naughty and had three wraps and copious amounts of full fat creme fraiche :( (30 syns?)

total syns - 30

but am back on track today :)

thursday 2nd september - green day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with strawberries and banana

lunch: fried eggs on toast (B) with splodge of tommy k (1 syn)

dinner: courgette pasta (4 syns)

total syns - 5

Check you out !! Definately a much needed confidence boost before you go back to uni, you go girl x

hehe thanks girls :)

i have just had a bit of a realisation - if i lose just one more lb, ill be in the 13s!! i cant believe i have got this far, so glad i have finally proved to myself that i actually have willpower :) xx

i have just had a bit of a realisation - if i lose just one more lb, ill be in the 13s!! i cant believe i have got this far, so glad i have finally proved to myself that i actually have willpower :) xx

Yay! and all you have to do is carry on doing the same things xxx

so this week you'll be only lbs away from the 12s, things are really coming together for you Emma-Louise, keep focused and you will be unstoppable in all departments!

Yay! and all you have to do is carry on doing the same things xxx

thanks hathor!! :D how are you getting on this week? xx

so this week you'll be only lbs away from the 12s, things are really coming together for you Emma-Louise, keep focused and you will be unstoppable in all departments!

ooooh it is exciting isnt it!! hoping :)cross:) to be 12st by my birthday at the end of january... but still cant quite believe i will ever get there lol :eek:

hope everything is ok with you donna, hugs xx

after reading a thread in off topic, i have decided to go through my diary and edit out anything which is a bit too personal info, realised i have been giving away a lot - and you never know who could be lurking!! xx

friday 3rd september - green day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with strawberries

lunch: veggie frittatta (A) plus 1 syn for ketchup

dinner: paella out of the magazine a few months ago, (B) plus about 7 syns for chorizo?

snack: milk choc fibre plus (6 syns)

total syns - 14

uh oh, takes me to 111 syns for the week... not ideal! still feeling positive i can get 1lb off at WI on tuesday but it is * week so you never know :rolleyes: xx

Back