emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

im going to add a couple of pictures to my diary just for motivation, as im finally starting to see a bit of a difference in myself :)

this is me at my biggest, at easter this year - 16st

APR10.jpg

feb2010mybiggest-1.jpg

and then some photos from this week, 13st 12 lightest i have been since i was about 13!!

mekasia.jpg

kasiameandrachel.jpg

(im in the middle)

i know theyre not very clear pictures but please tell me you can see a difference and its not just me!!

Sorry I can't see your pics from my work PC - I'll check them out when I get home tonight.
Love your new Avatar pic - you look fab-u-lous!!

You look amazing hun - you should be so proud of yourself, you can really see the difference, especially in your face

I can definitely see a difference! You look amazing, I had to zoom right in to tell which was you and which was your friend :)

aww thank you!! im glad its not just me :eek: xx

You look amazing hun - you should be so proud of yourself, you can really see the difference, especially in your face

thank you hun, i wish i could start noticing a difference in my thunder thighs :p xx

well i finally made it to boots today, and according to them i have lost 1lb in two weeks :rolleyes: its most likely not accurate as i was wearing a lot more clothes than usual, especially as i have freshers flu i was wrapped up nice and warm!! but hey a loss is a loss ;)

i will eventually get back to uploading my actual food diary as this is what this thread is for..... xx

1lb is brilliant after freshers' week!! Well done :)

thank you, i do think i did quite well considering i was out drinking EVERY night!! have adopted a new gameplan, keep my grub as syn free as possible and spend all my syns on alcohol - not sure how well it will work in the long run but it seems to be working for now! ;) xx

Well done on your loss sweetie and your pics are amazing.....can see such a difference, you were beautiful before but wow even more so now ;)
x

awww thank you claire :eek::eek:
and by the way how hot is your new avatar pic hun!!! wow, you are looking absolutely gorgeous xx

Love your gameplan... just make sure you have lots of tasty grabbable syn free snacks for when you come home after drinking, otherwise that chip shop will seem oh so tempting!

Love your new gameplan!!! just make sure you don't start skipping meals or else we will all be giving you a hard time

I agree with Claire you are beautiful in both pictures but your new pictures just ooze with confidence

well done on your 1lb loss, vimto must be low in syns lol x

i promise not to start skipping meals!!! i love my food too much :eek:! i have been recording my food on my spreadsheet so ill put a few days worth up on here so you can check up on me ;) thank you, and well done on your stunning loss this week!! very proud of you!! :D xx

Love your gameplan... just make sure you have lots of tasty grabbable syn free snacks for when you come home after drinking, otherwise that chip shop will seem oh so tempting!

thank you, i have already found this out the hard way lol, couldnt resist a takeaway on thursday so i got a chicken shish kebab with salad and no pitta so it was limited damage ;) ive started saving an A and a B and having a bowl of weetabix when i get in, seems to be doing the trick xx

Loving damage limitation of chicken shish kebab....my fav and how good are you for resisting the pitta ;)
I'm out for a meal on friday....giving myself 50 syns for meal and drink but have cut syns back to 7 per day to make up.....JD and diet coke heaven me thinks lol

ooo have a fab night!! jd and diet coke is lush :drool: xx

Wow you look AMAZING!!! You are very pretty indeed. The weight loss really shows too.

Well done xxx

thank you :eek::eek: xx

in other news, ;), im off on a hispanic society bar crawl tonight and i had to go pick up my tshirt this afternoon.... they had no larges left, so i got a medium... and IT FITS!!! :D:D:D:D:D ahhhh first time ever i have been a medium in anything!! xx

in other news, ;), im off on a hispanic society bar crawl tonight and i had to go pick up my tshirt this afternoon.... they had no larges left, so i got a medium... and IT FITS!!! :D:D:D:D:D ahhhh first time ever i have been a medium in anything!! xx

Hispanic society pub crawl ...... what hic in spanish?? :party0016:

Well done on the medium!! :D and enjoy this evening
xx

GO EMMA! God I bet you are floating on cloud 9..enjoy the bar crawl

Back