Emma's Baby weight has got to go

both my girls are poorly with this terrible cold/cough bug thats going around.
Had the eldest off school for 2 days now and I am swiftly running out of food in the cupboard and patience in my soul lol

I've not been able to get to the supermarket, so can't plan a proper week's menu......this is the hardest week I've had for a long long time

Managed to through together a dinner of Chicken (with garlic from the grinder over the top)and melted cheese, boiled salad potatoes and LOADS of veg
no idea what I can rustle up for dinner tonight
no eggs/beans/milk/potatoes (i think)/bacon/pork/beef............... *****, looks like I'm having air pie for dinner tonight

Hope you found something for your tea.x

I made spag bol with quorn mince lol

was actually yummy

All stocked up now and there's a sausage stew in the slow cooker......I'm off swimming so hopefully it will be ready when I get back

Yum, I love using my slow cooker.xx

You can share some of your slow cooker secrets with me missus......too cold for salad now lol.....I want REAL food lol

Swimming last night was Brilliant.....felt so much stronger in the upper arms and in my core.............managed 30 lengths of the pool
25m per length = 750 metres......thats sooooooo cool, I managed 20 in a longer time on my first visit, so something is working

Sausage stew last night was gorgeous and just what I needed after all that exercise......did something norty though and had a gooey hot chocolate sponge for dessert.....definitely not SW friendly but it was lovely.....not something I wanna repeat as it was very rich but yummy nonetheless

Coming to the end of week 4 of the Body Revolution (end of phase 1) and I feel so much better in myself, I have more stamina and endurance for exercise now, I have muscles in my arms......yes I have my very own guns, not very big but I'm working on them lol............more like concealed weapons right now lol.

and the icing on the top of my cake was getting into a pair of size 14 jeans at Matalan...........I was so thrilled I bought 2 pairs lol

Need 2.5lbs off this week to hit my 3.5 stone mark but I'm not feeling it this week, I'm exercising and dropping inches but I feel heavy. I know its not TOTM as I have already had that, so I am just gonna keep pushing and be prepared for the worst......I'm going away on the 29th and still hope to have hit that mark by then

Weigh in tomorrow but I'm not very hopeful
I've been good but I think this is one of those weeks when it just hasn't gone my way...........Oh well, we'll see what happens in the morning

It's Weigh In Day

hey hey:D

1lb off for me this week................to some thats pitiful but seeing as I was expecting nothing, I am dead chuffed lol

Now just 1.5lbs away from 3.5 stone mark

Bring it on:cool:

been ill all week with a horrible chest infection and flu bug
I've been subjected to someone else taking over my food which has meant takeaways and comfort food.....including 3 Krispy kreme doughnuts.

A gain is almost a definite but it would be deserved

It's Weigh In Day

well I've been lucky to sts this week and I really can't argue with that
I did manage to catch up with my exercise so I think that limited any extra gains from getting the better of me

1.5lbs off this week is the goal to get my 3.5 award......Will also be my TOTM this week, so I expect this to be difficult

Well I wasn't wrong when I posted that I thought my TOTM would be difficult, All I wanna do is eat everything in sight and I have succumb a few times to things like chocolate....I did pick a freddo which is low in syns, so I hope I haven't done too much damage

Still want that 1.5lbs off on sunday

speccy4eyes said:
Well I wasn't wrong when I posted that I thought my TOTM would be difficult, All I wanna do is eat everything in sight and I have succumb a few times to things like chocolate....I did pick a freddo which is low in syns, so I hope I haven't done too much damage

Still want that 1.5lbs off on sunday

Stick at it and u will get that loss :)

Back