Emma's Baby weight has got to go

It's Weigh In Day

I am chuffed to bits

2lb loss for me this week

That means I have hit my 3.5 Stone mark and just in time for my holiday
Total loss 49.5 lbs..................4.5lbs in the month of october alone

I can also take my beautiful new dress on holiday with me, it fits thanks to a combination of diet and Jillian Michael's Body revolution

Feeling really proud of me......Just 2.5lbs from my original target

Back from my holidays with a stinky flu bug, which was kind enough not to invade me until I had driven all the way home first

Weighed in on Sunday to find I had gained 1lb, don't know if this is due to sickness or good living whilst away

either way I'm back on SW and exercising this week, so I'm not too fussed

Hope up feel better soon.x

so do I babe coz this cough is doing my nut in......I can't sleep or exercise without coughing up a lung......also means I don't really feel like eating either so This week could go either way now

Well I spent most of the week on fluids and cough meds so who knows what will happen at tomorrow's weigh in
Only started eating properly in the last 2 days...........had a few extra cereal bars.....even had a few choccie bars :s but there are still 6 weeks till christmas and my deadline so know I have time to get things moving again

3.5 lbs from target, comfortably wearing a size 14 and I can see my Abs for the first time EVER so I don't have cause for complaint

speccy4eyes said:
Well I spent most of the week on fluids and cough meds so who knows what will happen at tomorrow's weigh in
Only started eating properly in the last 2 days...........had a few extra cereal bars.....even had a few choccie bars :s but there are still 6 weeks till christmas and my deadline so know I have time to get things moving again

3.5 lbs from target, comfortably wearing a size 14 and I can see my Abs for the first time EVER so I don't have cause for complaint

Glad you are feeling better, good luck with wi, you have done so well, a real inspiration.xx

It's Weigh In Day

I DID IT..............I DID IT

I lost 3.5lbs and REACHED MY TARGET !!!!!

I set the target wayyyyyy back in Feb and even then I thought I was being WILDLY optimistic thinking I could do it by christmas.........but I've actually done it in less than 9 months (with 6 weeks to spare)

I now weigh a cracking 12 stone EXACTLY.................... I did it (i actually had a little weep.....shhhhhhh don't tell anyone lol)

I may look to lower my target in future months but for now I intend to continue with my eating and exercise and lose inches from my waistline, hips and butt............I'm in a size 14 but wouldn't say no to a 12 ;)

celebrated with Pizza and garlic bread and wedges......bet I don't weigh 12 stone right now lol

Wow Emma, congrats you must be so proud of yourself, you deserved that pizza, but don't be like me, don't let one naughty meal send you on a binge, congratulations again.Xxx

Wow Emma, congrats you must be so proud of yourself, you deserved that pizza, but don't be like me, don't let one naughty meal send you on a binge, congratulations again.Xxx

Oh I won't sarah, I've worked too hard to get where i am
was back on it today as usual...............including spending all my syns on cookie dough ice cream.....yummy but evil lol

And my word did I have one Emma.....I would be very surprised if I stood on the scales and it still said 12 stone lol
we will see on Sunday

I have no idea how to maintain this new weight.....my concern is that my continuing with the exercise program will make me lose more weight, which isn't the end of the world but I would like to learn how to maintain

if anyone has any advice?

They tell you to up your healthy extras a couple more a time till you stop losing, so maybe have an extra a + b everyday this week, see what the scales say next wi, then add or subtract them as needed. Can't wait till im playing with healthy extras like you :)

thanks Sarah, thats helpful

I still have 32 days of a 90 day exercise program left to go, I have lost nearly a stone doing this program and about 12 inches from various places like my bust/waist/hips/thighs and butt (slowest loss on my butt lol)
I suspect I will continue to drop a lb or 2 till I am done, so I may consider changing my target weight but for now I am enjoying completing the goal I set back in Feb..... Well done me lol (give my self a pat on the head lol)

WELL DONE YOU. You've done so well Emma, I'm really really pleased for you.
:flowers:

WELL DONE YOU. You've done so well Emma, I'm really really pleased for you.
:flowers:

I was just wondering where you were missus...............when you coming back to us......miss ya loads...............how's it going ?

Thanks so much, you know me, I get all determined and nothing stops me lol

Back