Emma's Baby weight has got to go

cheers Sarah
Today I ventured into the world of shapewear, not something I have ever needed or considered but I find that with all this weight loss and exercise I have loose skin that looks lumpy under tight clothes, so I bought this mad pair of tight knicker things that go all the way up to my bra...........well they are torture but they do the job......... Will have to see what they look like under my christmas dress

Recently bought a pair of m and s torture shorts (not their official name) for six quid and have to say I'm quite pleased- considering getting one of the all in one straps as well jobbies. I used to laugh at shapewear....... Now it laughs at me!!

lol......I used to laugh at large bras that had padding, I mean why? come on, I was a 44G, what the hell did I need MORE for lol
now I'm a 36D and just bought a Padded Strapless bra (without the padding, my boobs looked like they were down near my knees lol)

My fiance caught me in the bathroom with my new slimmer waist knicker thing and thought it would be fun to try and get me out of it............he rolled it down and cut the blood supply off to my legs lol

I think we can safely say its tight enough lol

its weigh in day tomorrow but I'm not holding out much hope...........I've been out for my fiance birthday and eaten my weight in Pizza, I've had two lots of Birthday cake (mum and fiance's bdays are just days apart) and then I've had days where I've been so busy that I have skipped lunch or not used all my syns

Oh well, I guess we will see in the morning

It's Weigh In Day

Its weigh in day...............or at least it was yesterday when I weighed in lol

wanted 1.5lb off this week to reach my 4st award but I didn't quite make it

1lb off for me this week, so next week's goal is 0.5lbs

I've been out to see Santa tonight with the girls, at harrods...............avoided all the choccies and sweets............then came home and ordered a pizza............Oh well. It was yummy and I have been good this week so we'll just have to wait and see what the damage is on Saturday

opps.....M&Ms and Ice cream found their way into my belly last night.....been a very norty week

hey its christmas, I'm not too worried......I wanted to reach my target by christmas and I am currently 3.5lbs under my original target.....My new target is just over a stone away and I'd like to be there by my birthday in Feb.
Life is for living and whats life without a few treats lol

I'll just make sure it doesn't become a habit

Made a yummy Chicken and sweetcorn soup for lunch today so I am being good as much as I can over this festive period lol

Chicken and Sweetcorn soup (Serves 4)

1 bunch of spring onions sliced
Frylight to fry off the spring onions
14oz (400g) can of creamed sweetcorn
4 oz frozen sweetcorn (tinned is fine though)
6oz cooked chicken meat
1+1/4 pints of chicken stock
1 egg, beaten

Method:

1. Fry spring onions for 30 seconds
2. Add creamed and frozen sweetcorn, chicken and stock
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes
4. Bring almost to the boil, add beaten egg slowly, while gently stirring soup to form egg threads
5. Cook until the egg has set - do not boil

Syn free soup on EE, or could use chicken as a HexB on Green, and almost as good as chicken and sweetcorn soup from the Chinese!

It's Weigh In Day

I lost a lb

I am thrilled because I had been a bit nortier than usual lol

and that 1lb takes me over my 4stone award

total loss 4stone and 0.5lbs lol

From 15 st 10lbs to 11 st 9.5lbs

Need 13.5lbs to reach my target of 10st 10lbs.............total loss of 5st

Wow emma u r doing amazing :) i was 15st 5lbs wen i started got down to 12stone n ive put back on 10lbs :( trying really hard to get back to it n sort myself out lol dont wanna end up back in the 13's ur a right inspiration to me i cud soon be in those 11's with ya if i stick at it :)

You have come so far so for goodness sake, don't go backwards
remember why you started in the first place, remember how it felt to be 'bigger' and get your butt in gear (said with loads of love coz I've been there and know what its like)
I'm sure you will be keeping me company in no time at all

Well my weigh in this week was scuppered by
a christmas dinner
a birthday party (my little girl turned 1)
and I got my stupid TOTM

and with all that came a 0.5lb gain............it could have been so much worse so I wont be complaining

finished my 90 day Body revolution and said goodbye to 16 inches and 1 st 0.5lbs...........Just started a mix up of other Jillian workouts to keep me ticking over til christmas and then I will take a few days off

feeling rotten..............have a very poorly tummy and keep going to the toilet (yep, you know what I mean ,possibly tmi lol)
not eating much because of it, terrible tummy cramps, TOTM at the same time.....its horrid

who knows, turn a negative into a positive......might be good for the scales this week but I won't bank on it

Back