Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Well done em :) :) ur a bloody star x
Thanks Em

How's your week been?
Do you have a diary/blog, I'd love to be able to keep up with you, like you keep up with me xx

tried my hand at yoga today and I bloody hate it lol

I need bouncy cardio to get my groove on, bendy stretchy stuff just doesn't do it for me

not my bag baby lol

First my partner went down with a sickness bug, then the kids dropped like stone (within seconds of each other).....now I'm feeling rough, have been for 2 days
Not being sick but I'm spending too much time in the loo if you catch my drift
and as said as it sounds, I had a sneaky weigh in and was shocked to discover I've dropped 2.5lbs in a day taking me to 11 stone exactly..........I don't expect it to stay that way, not with my birthday tomorrow and sneaky treats for the rest of the week, even if I have to save them all up and eat them when I feel better lol

Its my bday

I am officially old, apparently
34...........but at least I'm a skinny minnie this year lol

856099_10151522848564388_532264495_o.jpg
Thought I'd weigh in today so I could compare it with this time last year............when I had that dreadful picture taken that changed my life
This is what greeted me
I dont expect it to stay that way for saturday's weigh in so thought I'd share it to remind me that it is possible (just in case I never see 10st something again)

Thanks Sarah

How have you been?, not seen you about for awhile

pizap.com10.284377692732961360877354782.jpg pizap.com10.54438780946657061360875211569.jpg
My goal to have a photo taken on my birthday I could be proud of
Mission accomplished​

It's Weigh In Day

I'm supposed to be maintaining my weight
but

Its another loss this week.................2lbs off
I am a bit rubbish at this maintaining lark

I am considering lower my target again.............It feels like My body isn't quite ready to stop yet.
I am still working out (though its been a bit hit and miss this week what with the kids being sick, my bday, valentines etc)

I haven't stuck to the plan a 100% this week, makes me wonder what I might have achieved if I had

I have set and reset my target a couple of times.
It was originally 12 stone..................then 10st 10lbs............but I raised it to 11st 3lb when my family started to worry about my weight loss........... Thankfully they have had a few weeks to get used to the 'new' me and I doubt they would notice if I lost a few extra lbs.....They have even begun to congratulate me on what I have achieved.
I will think on it and see

Wow hun u look amazing :)

Thanks Em, I can't believe how far I have come in the last year

Its my one year anniversary on SW on the 21st Feb............I can't wait to see how far I have got in just 1 year

Well done i think wen ur body is ready it will stop hun or maybe increase ur food intake abit if u wanna maintain :)

I did increase lol
I had an extra hea and heb and 5 syns more
I even went out for a slap up meal on my birthday, threw caution to the wind and ate EVERYTHING in sight

Still lost 2lbs.......I think you're right.....My body will know when its done and we're obviously not quite there yet

I did increase lol
I had an extra hea and heb and 5 syns more
I even went out for a slap up meal on my birthday, threw caution to the wind and ate EVERYTHING in sight

Still lost 2lbs.......I think you're right.....My body will know when its done and we're obviously not quite there yet

Haha its defo all the exercise :)

The valentine's body magic ;)..............chance would have been a fine thing lol but my youngest was up all night

Oh you meant the Workout dvds ;)

nope......youngest still being difficult............Teething is a pain in the butt

Wow, wow, em you've done soooo well. Well done you. I'm so proud of you.

well I'm back now. Last year, well the second half was really crappy but finally got my head back in the game and I'm back. Starting my new diary and hopefully start losing again.

glad your still here and are doing fantastic. Hope your girls are well.xx

Back