Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Thanks to Star week, I fell off the wagon MASSIVELY
Pizza, garlic bread, BBQ wings, chocolate........... too much, much too much

Woke up feeling guilty and did the worst thing you can do after a binge.....I weighed myself...... 3lbs on.....in one night......I felt sick (from the numbers not the food)

Spent most of the day feeling guilty and embarrassed and like poop
but I've pulled myself back together and I am determined that this will be ONE day and wont become 2 and 3 or 4

So I've been on plan 100% today, making a Mediterranean tray bake and drinking water and juice.......... Things will get better from here on

Thanks to Star week, I fell off the wagon MASSIVELY
Pizza, garlic bread, BBQ wings, chocolate........... too much, much too much

Woke up feeling guilty and did the worst thing you can do after a binge.....I weighed myself...... 3lbs on.....in one night......I felt sick (from the numbers not the food)

Spent most of the day feeling guilty and embarrassed and like poop
but I've pulled myself back together and I am determined that this will be ONE day and wont become 2 and 3 or 4

So I've been on plan 100% today, making a Mediterranean tray bake and drinking water and juice.......... Things will get better from here on

Ahh hun u deserved something gud and it was official wi day so by wi day u will hav got that off it will be just bloat from all the pizza base xxx

Ahh hun u deserved something gud and it was official wi day so by wi day u will hav got that off it will be just bloat from all the pizza base xxx

Hope you're right Em, can't look to check as my fiance has now taken the scales and refuses to give them back until a WEEK on saturday ( I said I would weigh in fortnightly as a way of weaning myself off the scales and onto more motivating things).............He's worried I will get obsessed, so I agreed. I have no idea where my scales have gone, they could be in his locker at work for all I know lol............. Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait for another 10 days and see

Hope you're right Em, can't look to check as my fiance has now taken the scales and refuses to give them back until a WEEK on saturday ( I said I would weigh in fortnightly as a way of weaning myself off the scales and onto more motivating things).............He's worried I will get obsessed, so I agreed. I have no idea where my scales have gone, they could be in his locker at work for all I know lol............. Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait for another 10 days and see

I just hope u dont lose to much in those 10 days miss's haha ;) u will b gettin shouted off the family memebers x

I was laughing at your husband hiding them. Imagine if they were in his work locker and someone sees them and asks why you got scales in there. Haha, how would you start " we'll I've confiscated them from my wife." Lol.xxxxxx

I just hope u dont lose to much in those 10 days miss's haha ;) u will b gettin shouted off the family memebers x

Well they have had time to get used to the new slim line me and have stopped talking to me about weight and started going on about Saggy skin.....'don't go too far or you will have loads of saggy skin hanging everywhere, you'll end up with the body of an 80 year old'

I know....thats why I exercise
If I go massively under target I will look at changing my Target weight to 10st 10lbs, I'd still like to see those numbers on the scale and only made it 11 3 to get everyone off my back............One day..............till then I will carry on learning the art of maintaining

I was laughing at your husband hiding them. Imagine if they were in his work locker and someone sees them and asks why you got scales in there. Haha, how would you start " we'll I've confiscated them from my wife." Lol.xxxxxx

I wouldn't be surprised if he bloody pointed it out the the staff.....They are all women lol, they might feel sorry for me and lynch him for me lol

Just made the Sw Kebab and smash Pittas
OMG they were gorgeous

They were AMAZING..........Synfree Meat and 3 syn pittas, you can't argue with that..............unless you are part of the tweaking police lol

Well my usual weigh in day has come and gone, as I am only weighing in fortnightly at the mo and its kind of taken the pressure off of saturday......I hope this doesn't backfire and hit me in the face.

So Its another wk before I know how well I have done
Opened my mother's day pressies and not a choccie in sight (my girls are gooooood).....lovely cards, poems, cups, teddies, paperweight, socks and a cushion.
Now I'm getting an SW fry up in bed

I could get used to this lol

yummy dinner of SW KFC chicken, BBQ beans and wedges
Followed by synfree pancake topped with Banana, Marshmallow Fluff and 1/4 of a Belgian hot option sachet..........OMG, its better than sex lol

yummy dinner of SW KFC chicken, BBQ beans and wedges
Followed by synfree pancake topped with Banana, Marshmallow Fluff and 1/4 of a Belgian hot option sachet..........OMG, its better than sex lol

Hehe :) how did u make the syn free pancake? Ive only ever made the kfc chicken once it was alot ov faffing around haha and im intrigued by those pitta things u made the over day x

Back