Emma's Baby weight has got to go

Hehe :) how did u make the syn free pancake? Ive only ever made the kfc chicken once it was alot ov faffing around haha and im intrigued by those pitta things u made the over day x

Em
the pancakes are simple
2 eggs Separated
Mix 4 tablespoons of Sweetener with the egg whites and whisk till bubbly
Add a few drops of vanilla essence to the yolks and mix
Fold the whites and yolks together and fry off in frylight as usual

DONE

Here's a picture of my pudding

883174_10151575791269388_481255243_o.jpg

The KFC chicken is easy the way I do it
I make the mixture of herbs up and add them to a bowl with 120g of smash
In a second bowl I whisk together 2 eggs

Take the chicken, dunk it in the egg and coat it in the herby mix, back into the egg and then back into the herby mix to ensure a good coating
Lay out on a baking tray sprayed with Frylight and bung them in the oven

3 syn pittas

857702_10151573332989388_286496784_o.jpg
125g smash
125g wholemeal bread flour
half a sachet of quick yeast
150ml warm water
salt
0.5 tbsp olive oil
herbs (optional)
Preheat oven to 220oC or 200oC Fan assisted
Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
Add water a little at a time to form a dough ball
put onto floured surface and knead for aprox 5-10 minutes
Put back in bowl, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place for 45 minutes
Remove from bowl, devide into 8 balls and roll into ovals
Place on a preheated baking tray and place in the oven for 5 minutes, flip and bake for a further 5 minutes. Or until Pittas feel dry and puffed up.Immediately place on a cooling rack and ENJOY!Perfect for pizza bases, sliced and used with Sin free dips and veg sticks or just toasted with you HE of cheese and ham...MMMMM

I didn't use the Oil....and it made no difference to the taste of the pittas
As you can see from the picture below, It made a yummy meal and was eaten by the whole family, including my fussy 11 yr old and my 1 yr old

858193_10151573446904388_969371262_o.jpg

Omg they look amazing!!! Thanks xx

Thanks Em,
My 11 yr old helped make the pittas, thats how simple they are
A little time consuming when it comes to letting the dough rest but they were worth it

They look really good. What have you got inside them. Yum,xx

They look really good. What have you got inside them. Yum,xx
Thats the Slimming world Kebab meat............ It was bloody gorgeous, even Baby Caitlin ate it lol

Had a bit of a nightmare day
trying to get my car 100% with all the little jobs, today it was tyres and tracking
Took all morning and was 2pm before I realised I hadn't eaten anything and then I only had time to grab a quick bowl of Scrambled egg and beans before the school run

Made up for it with dinner though
Chinese spare ribs (no idea of the syns, don't care.....haven't had them in over a yr lol) with SW wedges and Mushy peas
Looking for something norty but nice for later but not made up my mind what yet

And good morning to you too Em
How you doing today my Lovely ?

I LOVE FRANKIE AND BENNY's

What did you have, what did you have ? (leaps up and down.....extra body magic)

We are going again on sunday................
I've managed to go a few times and still have losses or when I reached target, maintains.............so don't give up hope xx

Just tried the new Cherry Coke Zero (never tried cherry coke so had no idea what it was like)

It was...........alright............I wouldn't be dashing out for a 2nd bottle but it is only a quid in asda at the mo

Running around everywhere trying to find a copy of a specific Horrid henry book is keeping me out of the kitchen cupboards and clocking up the body magic

Ah my daughter loves horrid Henry, she likes the film.xxx

Ah my daughter loves horrid Henry, she likes the film.xxx

I'd never heard of him before world book day
Found the book in a whsmiths 3 miles from home, so my super mum status is intact

Made Lamb burgers tonight with extra lean lamb mince............well they were bloody gorgeous
Finished off the meal with a dinky bowl of assorted melon chunks, while everyone else is munching on easter eggs

Evening ems :) anythin planned for the weekend? Me n OH hav got the insanity workout gunna attempt it tomoz

My fiance did the INSANITY workout
be prepared to sweat and swear repeatedly
Not one I've done myself but It does yield great results

Back