Emma's Baby weight has got to go

down and out with a terrible cold/flu bug..........expecting a well deserved gain this weekend

Ah shame your poorly.its def going around. My two little ones are poorly.

sending you :bighug:

x

Awwww Bless, I hate hearing about poorly little ones, I'm big enough and ugly enough (as my mother would say) to look after myself but little ones......Awww I hope they get better sooner rather than later

How's things with you?

Quorn hotdogs for dinner
Taste just like cinema hotdogs at 1 syn each....very filling and satisfying

I got them on offer
Frozen bag 6 in it for £1 in asda (I think it was)
The texture is very dense, and thick but they taste just like a cinema hot dog to me, team it with a wholemeal bun, some onions and a syns worth of ketchup or mustard and you are sorted

I got them on offer
Frozen bag 6 in it for £1 in asda (I think it was)
The texture is very dense, and thick but they taste just like a cinema hot dog to me, team it with a wholemeal bun, some onions and a syns worth of ketchup or mustard and you are sorted

Sounds nice may invest in some :)

Happy easter to you too Em

Don't let it ruin all your hard work..............everything in moderation xx

It's Weigh In Day (or it was yesterday lol)

Its a gain for me this weigh in

I only weigh in fortnightly and last time I went under my target range for the first time.............. This weigh in I gained 1lb putting me back in range

11 stone exactly
I'm happy with that

Off on holiday in a week's time and when I come back I will be restarting the 90 day body revolution, If I notice a change in my weigh I will consider changing my target weight range.......... but for now I am happy in my size 12/14 and the toning and tightening up of the mid section continues

Life is good

It's Weigh In Day

decided to weigh in before I go on holiday
Been poorly with a virus this week
which is what I attribute this week's loss to

-2.5lbs for me this week.............Thats the biggest loss I've had for a long time but as I am going away next week I'm pretty certain I will put it back on
but for now I am 10 stone 11.5lbs

Ah have a fab holiday Hun. Hope the sun shines for you.x

Ah have a fab holiday Hun. Hope the sun shines for you.x

Went down to Bognor Regis Butlins, no sun but at least it didn't rain (while I was in it lol)

Had an amazing holiday. Last year I stupidly said 'If I reach Target I'll do that climbing wall thingy'................. Well I did reach target and Suddenly fear set in.....I am terrified of heights but never being one to back out of a challenge, I DID THE WALL.............. The weather was awful. It had been raining, the wall was wet, the wind was picking up a bit and I was so nervous. I managed 3/4 of the wall before I had to come back down, I just couldn't feel my fingers (it was that cold and they didn't provide gloves)........... I did it twice.............. Was a bit disappointed that I didn't make it to the summit but still quite proud of myself for trying.
BUT
it wasn't enough, You'd think I'd learn my lesson about opening my gob but nooooooooooo
My partner did the High ropes..... An obstacle course n the sky......... He fell off and split his trousers LMAO..... so big gob that I am, I said ' I bet I could get all the way round without falling off or splitting my trousers'...........well he only went and booked me in for the following day................
And I did it !!!............. I didn't fall off, I didn't lose my bottle or Split my trousers ............... GIRL POWER lol

Loads of exercise, bowling, swimming, chasing the kids round and all these high high activities..............but the food choices haven't been great. I ate takeaway pizza the night before we left, I had KFC, chocolate, beer, a hotdog and an all you can eat pizza buffet............... I am fully expecting a gain and it will be well deserved
10st 11.5lbs last week............... I'll be happy to be back in the lower range of my target weight.....so please weight loss fairies....let me be 11st - 11st 3lbs....Plzzzzzz

Off to weigh in xx

It's Weigh In Day

I gained
I knew I would

+3lbs...............and well deserved

I'm not disappointed.......... Before I went away I had been very poorly (which I believed contributed to the big 2.5 loss last week as I had no appetite and ate like a sparrow) Now I am back in the lower range of my target weight and look and feel much better

Restarting my Body Revolution on Monday ............. 90 days to commit to, should get me nice and toned ready for my future sister in law's wedding. Dress bought, Just have to keep in it now
but before that I have another trip to Rocky Horror, a new costume.............less than a month to go..............Bring it on

Well sounds like you had a fab holiday. Don't worry about the food as we all know its because your on holiday. And (unfortunately) we don't go on holiday every week.lol. And well done you on doing ALL your activities especially facing your height fear. Big pat on the back Hun.xx

Well sounds like you had a fab holiday. Don't worry about the food as we all know its because your on holiday. And (unfortunately) we don't go on holiday every week.lol. And well done you on doing ALL your activities especially facing your height fear. Big pat on the back Hun.xx

Thanks babe
will add some piccies to show you just what i did

SAM_2956.jpg SAM_2957.jpg 893510_10151631638104388_220665057_o.jpg 903513_10151631638689388_234909349_o.jpg 903573_10151630172454388_708354026_o.jpg 906838_10151630172864388_891852917_o.jpg

High ropes n climbing wall pics April 2013

Back