Emma's Baby weight has got to go

damn my maths.....I'm 2lbs under my target range (10.11 - 11.3)
so WE had pizza from Pizza go go and I'm now off to have some Chocolate fudge cake with Ice cream.....guilt free lol

I have been unable to exercise in my usual all guns blazing fashion due to a really bad cough/chest infection.......... so a friend has recommended Callanetics
I had my first go today and although I am not completely hooked or convinced, I am willing to give anything a go............So now I am waiting for my new dvd to arrive

i think its amazing that while your out of action you are still going to try and fit some form of exercise in, that's dedication.x

i think its amazing that while your out of action you are still going to try and fit some form of exercise in, that's dedication.x
I feel so lazy when I do nothing.....This callanetics thing is soooooo far from what I am used to. Its all bending and stretching to create long lean muscle while my Jillian stuff is sweating and swearing to burn the fat and sculpt the body

Done 1hr 40mins of callanetics from a link online...still waiting for new dvd

been a difficult week............Caitlin came down with Chicken Pox and I have ended up stuck indoors all day everyday...........there has been a degree of comfort eating for my own horrid cough and sore throat too.
I'm not too worried about a gain this week. I was 2lb under my lowest range, so a gain wont be the end of the world

been a difficult week............Caitlin came down with Chicken Pox and I have ended up stuck indoors all day everyday...........there has been a degree of comfort eating for my own horrid cough and sore throat too.
I'm not too worried about a gain this week. I was 2lb under my lowest range, so a gain wont be the end of the world

Happy friday ems :D hope caitlin feels better xxx

It's Weigh In Day (or it was yesterday lol)

Week star week came 6 days early (not pleased to see it I can tell you)
So I knew a gain was coming my way but after last week's monster loss of 4lbs (I was 2lbs under target) I wasn't too worried, I'd even been a bit flippant and had a few generous portions of Cookie dough Ice cream
So thats me back in range (gained 2.5lbs)

back to 10st 11.5lbs

It's Weigh In Day

Weighing in a day late as I was up and out early yesterday ( spent the day at the Warner Bros Studio Tour for the Harry Potter Experience.....fantastic day)

1lb loss for me this week, so I am once again under my lowest target range

10st 10.5lbs

It's Weigh In Day

Weighing in on time this week and posting it on the same day....will wonders never cease lol

Had to be extra good this week as Paul has decided he's not happy with his weight (A picture taken of the two of us together at the harry Potter tour has upset him, he says standing next to me makes him look really fat....I did giggle I know I shouldn't have)
So I agreed to support him in his quest for a smaller waistline ( I think he's more inch loss interested than weight as he's a rugby player and can't afford to be as thin as a rake, they'd snap him in two lol)
So despite being 0.5lbs under my lowest target range last week, I was a good girl all week (ok, I did munch some cookie dough ice cream and a couple of bakewell tarts while he was at work) and Its been lots of new recipes and good old home cooking.

Result: He lost 2lbs (well done him)
and me.................I lost 1lb (so now 10st 9.5lbs and 1.5lb under my lowest target weight)

a few treats in order this week I think.....before I waste away lol

Its been a funny old week and we are only half way through it
My mum has recently had an op and I've been helping my dad to look after her. She's the world's worst patient because shes such an active person, we practically have to sit on her to stop her from doing housework, moving furniture etc
Trying to keep her company means living in the land of temptation.............She feeds me like I'm twins.......... and there's been more than a few pieces of chocolate.
Good job I was 1.5lbs under target because I can guarantee a gain this week

My diary if you're interested.. it's hidden within the members only section so it's hard to find lol xx
cheers babe, I'll have a peek when the kids give me a mo lol

I know I know
I'm late posting my weigh in again but I did do it
and as expected, it was a gain

+3lbs and I deserved every lb..........I ate EVERYTHING you wouldn't eat on a healthy diet plan (except white bread lol)

Looking after my mum since her op is taking its toll on my exercise time and I've been eating on the go, no forward meal planning and I've joined her in her comfort eating but enough is enough

Took my fiance to Frankie and Benny's today and thats my last treat for awhile.
+3lbs does put me back in range so its not all bad news 10 st 12.5lbs............I'm more worried about getting back on the slippery slope to fatville so I'm gonna plan some meals, try some new things and its back on the exercise with a vengence
Killer Abs in the morning and Callanetics in the evening.

Bought a GORGEOUS outfit for my future sister in laws wedding next month and if I'm not careful, it just won't fit

Hey Emma
I'm still on the maintain train
10st 9.5lbs..............actually I'm under my target again
I seem to be gaining and losing the same 3lbs over and over but I guess thats the nature of maintaining

How are you?

Another week, another weigh in

Lost another lb

10st 8.5lbs..............now 2.5lbs under target

Well Helllllooooooooooooo
I've not been in for awhile but up until christmas I was maintaining my weight. I'd like to say I've been good this christmas but it would be a lie lol
I'm weighing in tomorrow for the first time in 3 weeks so all will be revealed

new year, new goals

1. To lose my Christmas weight gain sooner rather than later
2. to weigh the same or less than last year on my bday
3. to be thin trim and fit on my wedding day in november

Back