Emma's Diary (always a green day)

PinkToaster

Silver Member
18/6/13

35g porridge with sweetener, 250ml semi skim milk (HexA & B)

Snack - 2 Alpen light bars (HexB)

2 egg omelette with red pepper, sweetcorn and 2 Quorn sausages (2 syns) and baked beans.

Quorn chicken pasta bake, with carrots, peas, swede, sweet potato, 30g cheddar (HexA) and SW chips.

Sugar free squash ice lolly and watermelon.

Peanut butter kitkat (13)

15 syns total.

Had a massive slip up last night. Felt so hungry and ended up eating lots of things I shouldn't. My mind was saying what's the point, it's not working anyway. I think I was stressing out about this thyroid test as well.

I've rung for my results and they've said 'they've come in, but the doctor hasn't commented on them yet, can you ring again later?' That was at 2pm so I'm gonna wait until 5pm. Stressing out.

I weigh in at 5pm, and I've already messed today up a little bit.

I won't give up because the alternative is morbid obesity, and I refuse to let that happen. If my results are fine then I'll just have to keep plodding on, putting in 100% effort and getting 50% results. It's just so demoralising. It's good to have people on here who understand though, thanks :)

No worries as i said before i think..?? I was there before last year no matter what i did helped me lose weight, it was so hard but i decided this year in January that i was losing and attended doctors and dietician but still didnt lose and on April i decided to try slimming world again this time iv started to lose though i think its due to the fab class i go to and help on here!!

Goodluck with wi x

Lost 1.5lbs at weigh in which I'm really pleased about :) I've been having more snacks to keep my metabolism up and I think it's helped.

I rang the doctor twice and both times they asked me to ring back later because the doctor hadn't made any notes about if I needed to see her again! Grrr! Just want a yes or no :( have to wait until tomorrow now.

Popping to subscribe too.:)

did they explain why you struggling lose weight? ask to see doctor once a month to keeo tracks i did that x

No, nothing. And when I saw the doctor she said the only other thing she could do was prescribe orlistat, which she said she didn't see the point of since Slimming World is so low fat.

Even if she'd prescribed it I wouldn't have taken it though. I just want to eat healthily, exercise and lose weight properly.

I'm going to carry on with SW, and if things don't improve then I'll go back in a month or so and ask for my results in more detail. For all I know it could have been only just inside the normal range. They didn't tell me.

21/6/13

35g porridge oats (hexB) with half my (HexA) milk allowance

Spring vegetable soup (home made)

Apple

35g porridge (HexB) and the other half of my (HexA) milk allowance

Mixed vegetable stew with roast potatoes

Wacko bar : 5 syns
Crunchie : 9.5 syns

Total 14.5 syns

Yep and the stew was delicious! Definitely making that again :)

I've had a really bad week, I just can't stop eating! Breakfast and lunch are fine but then as soon as I get home I start munching.

I'm really annoyed at myself because I'm only 1lb away from my stone award :(

Back