Emma's Diary (always a green day)

Hi. What sort of things are you pinching. Put everything on your diary page if you can. I put everythng on and kinda use it as my if somebody watches everything I eat. Then I can look back and see where maybe I have a pattern. I think in the begining of this site I may have left stuff off, now it all goes on. Give it a try.

Keep trying it will be worth it in the end (says she who has about 5st to lose ):rolleyes:

I also have 5st to lose! Something like that anyway :)

I've had a good day today, been on plan, not been hungry, and not craving silly naughty foods either so hopefully I've turned it around.

I'm just hoping I haven't done too much damage. It's hard enough for me to lose the weight without going backwards and putting some back on!

Weigh in tomorrow night so I'll let you know! I'll do a food diary this evening :)

Fantastic, don`t forget anything. I edit mine all day long. May start with a plan that I put on here, and change if nec as I go along. I know it`s hard, one day or even hour at a time. I feel it!!

26/6/13

70g bran flakes (2 HexB) 250ml semi skim (HexA)

Apple

Leftover mushy pea curry and rice (all free)

Strawberries

Baked bean cottage pie (free) with 30g on cheddar.

No syns today because the evening got a bit manic and I ended up getting really upset, so didn't actually fancy eating anything else. However I've definitely gone over my weekly syns so just this once I don't think it will matter.

Thanks, I'm not getting my hopes up as it hasn't been a good week! I'm focussing on next week now. Weigh in will be on Tuesdays after today because we're getting a new consultant.

Well the old C was lovely and very very supportive, so it will be sad to see her go. But she's introduced us to the new lady already and she's lovely too, so I'm not worried! :)

Food diary 27/6/13

70g bran flakes with 250ml semi skim (2 HexB + 1 HexA)

Leftover baked bean cottage pie

Cup of coffee with sweetener

Quorn pasta bake with 30g cheddar (HexA)

Aldi wacko bar 5 syns

Only used 5 syns yesterday as I'm having a takeaway tonight with some friends. I'm going to make the best choices I can but I thought it would be best to save some syns!

Gained 1lb but it was expected after the week I had :p back on track now!

I'm still here, stayed the same this week but have been 100% on plan since weigh in. I'll try to remember to do my food diaries later :p

Had a really good week, 100% on plan and lots of exercise!
Weighed in last night and lost 1.5lbs :)

Also won the raffle, and got myself a mug!

I put on 1.5lbs this week. I had a birthday night out and didn't get back on track the next day. I know where I went wrong though, and I know where to go right, so back to it this week! Been 100% since Tuesday. I want my stone award, I've been doing SW since 28/2/13. It's well overdue!

Popping in to say I lost 2lbs this week and finally got my stone award :D

Bit late I`m afraid, but well done for getting your stone award.

Back