Emma's Diary to Loose 2 Stone for Christmas

And it sounds like a really good plan. :D :D

Well done, Emma - restarting can be tough but it sounds like you're doing really well.

Sending you most of my 'Stay Strong!' vibes (gotta keep a few back for myself, obviously :D)

Gotta have a plan!!

I wish i was in the house - even if it does mean doing the ironing - ANYTHING is better than being in work (even tho i do actually love my job - but i'm sure you know what I mean!).

Everytime i read a thread and it mentions water, i remember to fill my glass with fizzy water and glug away!

That's another half pint gone in about two mins! Brill!

Lynne
x

Well, it's 3.45 and I'm sat here with my 2nd shake. Later than I originally planned, but I have been on a roll cleaning!

Happy joy joy!

Sounds like you got everything planned Emma! Good luck hun, sure you can do it :)
xx

Yes, good planning is the key to success! Well done on getting through day 3 and doing all the housework, good luck for weigh-in (it's mine too) x

Blingbabe - Good Luck for wi today, be sure to let me know how you get on!

I'm at my wi at 11am :) Then I'll nip back home let you all know, then I have to dash out to meet my family at a pub! They are having lunch, while I sip water. Thankfully from looking at my scales, they have moved down, so this will be a great incentive to keep my mits off food at the pub today!

I had a warm vanilla shake last night - HORLICKS!!!! Definitely going to be giving that a go again! :):):)

Well done on your third day!!! Sounds like a good plan to plan :p

How did it go at your WI?? I am very curious!!

And you sound like you're doing so great on your restart!! you really give me a boost as well :D

I had my first warm shake this morning, the chocolate (Well half of it :)) and i liked it as well! i'll try the vanilla warm as well :)

i do find when you make it with warm water you get less foam, wich is what helps me drink it, since i don't like the foam at all :).

Good luck today!

Emma - How did you get on with WI hun????

Klev - I couldnt stand the vanilla shake hot or cold..... Far too sickly for my liking! I much prefer the chocolate ones!

oh no :( and i already wasnt looking forward to taking that one. My cdc said i should try all of them (wich sounds really clever cause the more you like, the better) but it was all the same to me if he had let vanilla out :)

Klev you have to give it a chance, i did! I tried all of them just didnt like them all. I liked all the soups and the choc, choc orange and choc mint so imsorted with them :D

:lol: i will try :D i prommised my cdc i would hehe, i think i'll take it tmorrow, just to get it over with hahaha.

Hi Girls & Jim (lol)

I have lost 3.5lbs :):):):) Really pleased to announce also that I am now under 200lb!!!

I also have issues with soups - I can't stand any of them. I only like 4 shakes - vanilla (warm only) butterscotch, choc mint and choc. So it can be hard to stick with it when your tastes are so limited. I now and again try another flavour, incase I like it (got 2 forest fruits this morning) and i'll see how I get on with them.

Had a vanilla shake this morning, and taking a bar with me to the pub! Will check in later.

Hugs x x x

Good luck in the pub!! I had forest fruits this morning (i think, it can be hard to translate the flavors :lol:) and it was okay, but i doubt it will be my favorit!! i hope you will like it!!

Hi all,

Just checking in! I had a lovely day with my family yesterday. We went to a quiet little country pub outside of Bristol. I sat drinking black coffee with chatting everyone ears off while they ate their lovely food! It didn't bother me one bit! I found I looked into their faces rather than what was on their plates!!!

After the meal we went for a stroll, then headed to the village to look around the shops, while the men went in the pub! After an hour or so we joined the men in the pub and I had a darjeeling tea - but I'm now worried this is 'one of those teas' that knocks me out of ketosis

Oops, not sure what happened there, hadn't finished posting! lol

Anyway, today I am hoping to do something outdoors - although the weather is rubbish here, so my plans of doing something outdoors probably won't happen.

Just off to have my 1st shake of the day - warm vanilla. Mmmm....
Then it's shower, get dressed and plan the day with HB!

Hugs xx x x

Sounds like you had a great day!!! Is darjeeling tea an herb tea or a fruit tea.... From what i know you are allowed herb teas and not fruit (well over here in the netherlands that is ;))

Good luck today!

It's Monday, and I'm back at work today after a 1 week half term break (I work in a school - child psychologist) :happy036:I love my job and I'm quite looking forward to getting back. With my line of work I spend the holidays worrying about the children, and I'm always eager to get back and make sure they are ok. (the children I work with tend to have bad home lives - can't give anymore info!) It also helps me with CD to be back at work, as it's much easier to get into a routine and not have temptations.

I'm happy to say I am back on track. I just have the ketosis feeling :D:D:D I'm enegised, not hungry and quite enjoying seeing the scales move - yep they have moved!!! :girlpower: lol

I usually have my first shake at work - it's too early for me for brekie. So I shall be posting today to keep me motivated and on track. No doubt there will be the usual 'back to work cakes' in the staff room. Normally I avoid the staff room, but the first Monday back is always a meeting that consists of us sitting round a table of cakes :sigh:

I might try what I did on Saturday when I met my family, and look into peoples faces rather than what they are putting in their mouths! lol

Hugs x x x

Managed to avoid the cakes yesterday - they were home made too and smelt delicious! But I was well prepared for that to happen, and I hit the saturated fat bang on the arse and said "NO I'M NOT EATING YOU" it felt good. Awful evening, and a very peed off morning. Me and HB looking to move home - spent last night looking online and in papers. I'm getting fed up with the teenagers and youths abusing me and HB. I came in from work yesterday to have some 14/15 year old say "what you looking at?" so I replied "I don't know mate, I can't work it out" he then said something under his breath and I snapped - "come here and say that to my face you w*nker" (It's bizarre, at work I have all the patience in the world with teens, but I don't expect to be abused by teens when i'm arriving home) "Yeah and what you gunna do about it?" he asked all cocky "I'll put your f'ckin face straight for ya, come here and i'll show ya" I screamed (I was furious!) I was like a mad woman - so not like me (yeah right!) Luckily my HB came outside and said "is there a problem?" and he ran away! Chicken. Then low and behold this morning my car has been spray painted bright red. So I rang in work, explained and said i'd be late - have rang my landlady (there is cctv cameras over the car park - we share a car park with 2 other residents) I've just got back from looking at the tapes and guess who it was? Yep, the guy who abused me yesterday. So I am sat at home waiting for the police to arrive. What a lovely start to the week!

Back