Emma's Diary to Loose 2 Stone for Christmas

Sorry to hear about the teens and your car. I hope the police help you. With the CCTV they have no reason not to get the little sod!

Fingers for you hun x

Oh i can't understand brats like that!! Think the whole world is theirs!! At least you have proof!! What did the police say???

Hi Klev, the police have taken the cctv tape and my camera that had pictures from a previous encounter. He recognised them straight away - they have asbos in my area! So I assume they will arrest them, and I will certainly be prosecuting. I gave a statement so i've done all I can do!

Well at least they know who it is! And you're so right to be prosecuting!! What is asbos?? :oops: lol don't know the word :)

LOL - I forgot you aren't in the uk, sorry hun! It's an order that bans them from being within so many yards of the area. Basically, the police have had to warn them about criminal damage and stealing in the area - they have so many chances then get an asbo, which means if they are found/seen in the area the police can arrest them, take them to court etc...Not really 100% - but this is the understanding I have of what an asbo is!

Ah i know the proces! we have it over here as well ;) don't even know the dutch name though :D

And about the forgetting i'm not from the UK, think i can take that as a compliment :p apparently my english is better then i think hahahaha.

Hi emma

Have been catching up with your diary, really pleased that you are keeping to the diet - I am now the one with struggles!
Good Luck for next weigh-in x

Back