Emma's Diary

Everybody is different, I eat 3 meals a day and occasionally snack on legal stuff.

Well all I know is that when I eat 3 meals i don't loose as much! Debating a kebab for tea - oh how I love atkins haha

xx

That's true laura, it's funny, there is one kebab shop I go to where I can eat as much of it as I like with no problem, the other one near us if I have one I always put on weight.

I don't touch touch doner meat! I have shish kebab its delicious no pitta just lettuce cabbage and mayo mmm mmm

xx

I like shish as well Em, lovely.

Hi everyone hoping for a good loss on saturday fingers toes and everything else crossed. Hope everyone else is having a good week xx

Hi Jim how are you mate? I am having a truly awful day. DH has eventually been told this morning that the company has become insolvent and as of today is out of work!! To make matters worse he won't get paid on monday!! Whats that I hear oh yes christmas bells - not in our house!!

Sorry to moan peeps but really p'eed off

xx

ah, that's crap, and it's always at Christmas Em. I hope your DH finds some work. The post office here are looking for Christmas postmen Em.

We are hoping he has a job as of Jan 1st but obviously we have no income this month or next! Which when you have 4 kids makes life pretty hard. We will survive though somehow have called benefit people and fingers crossed they get their arses into gear, never claimed anything so don't know how long they take to be honest.

xx

So sorry to hear this, Em. It's worse still at this time of year.

Bless you all. I hope things get sorted out very soon.

Really sorry to hear that Emma, from my experience (when I was made redundant in July) my benefits came through quite quickly, that was child tax credits and working tax credits and job seekers allowance (had to sign on every two weeks for that). There are crisis loans available through the job centre for those that have absolutely nothing...

I wish you and your hubby all the luck in the world. He mustn't feel bad about signing on, there are so many professional people in the same situation these days.
Jx

Thanks everyone for your support its really appreciated. Fingers crossed things will be fine he has a job sorted starting Jan just got to get through the next few months.

Also sat morning so it was weigh in and lost 3lb's

xx

Well done on the weight loss Em and it's good to hear your DH has a job sorted, jut need to get though the next month now love.

Luckily we have managed to borrow some money so things are looking up. Doing wonders for weight loss already 2lbs this week haha. Very pleased as I managed my november challenge

xx

Wow Em the weight is falling off you! One compensation of all this stress, perhaps.

Very well done.

Now that's good to hear, good news and well done love.

Not been on in a few days hope everyone is well
xx

Hi Em, what's new love?

Back