Emma's Diary

Well done Em. :)

Not having the best day today had 2 altkins bars on the long walk to school and only eaten eggs and bacon no leafy veg at all!! Wasn't going to have tea but I guess I should and have some veg!!

xx

and erm, blocked up. :(

yes emm eat your veggies... the atkins bars might give you the gas effect. I know they are good but I definitely get the side effects from them..

Morning peeps - had the most amazing tea. Had chicken cut into cubes, with 1/4 cup onion, spinach all fried in butter with some cream it was delicious and I had cabbage slaw with it yum yum yum.

..............and not that I am getting weighed till saturday but 2 far this week he he

xx

that should be 2 so far!!

Hi!

Whenever anyone posts an interesting chicken recipe I mentally convert it to one with quorn fillets! Not quite chicken but close.

You should be able to do meat balls and stuff with quorn as well Girly.

lightly fry the quorn chicken
make a creamy, lemony cheesey sauce , cream and a bit ofchese and lemon believe it or not! pour over the top and eat some leafy green stuff with it!! lolz

yeh dont listen to me i dont know anything.

sorry.

Is it Laura? Don't know I've never bought any. :)

I could never be a vegetarian!!

xx

Morning (actually afternoon) this may be my last post as we are moving friday and I have a day of cleaning the new house tomorrow then we loose the internet friday morning and we won't be back online for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a mobile no I could text updates to for my november challenge? Would liek to let you all know how I am doing and it will keep me motivated too.

xx

I've sent it to you Em

That's great that you are going to stay in touch without internet.. Jim will keep us posted..

P.S. jim I tried again with my before and after pics and this is it for now LOL I'll try and make it bigger another day. Maybe when I take better after pics and not right after aerobics and hair all over the place and etc..

Thanks Jim - and I need to more to keep me motivated

xx

Morning Em, will we see you today? :D

Back