Emma's Diary

Lucky you Em, my carb hangovers are dreadful, bad wind, headache, bad stomach the works. :(

I will feel like that saturday when I realise I have put on haha

xx

ah you might be surprised

Thats one of the many things I love about Atkins it carb weight doesn't stay on for very long... I had put on 4 lbs after my girls night out on Saturday, by monday I had lost my gain plus 0.8 more... I think drinking loads helps flush it out quickly too. x

I'd agree with that Linz.

does the water really make that much of a difference? why 2+ litres a day? Im not disagreeing just wondered why lol

There is a theory that you need water to burn carbs love, not sure of it's provenance though

AH RIGHT. well ive drunk more than usual today if ive put on 12 lbs overnight tonight thats it then LOL

ah no i always weigh about 5lbs less after a night on the sherbert :D

i weigh less too after a night out but the next day i go back up loads!!! I now just drink gin and slimline and have no problems

xx

I weigh a lot more if I've been out on the pop, but that's probably due to the fact I've eaten late. My last meal is usually about 7, but if I've been out I'll eat another meal, usually the mandatory vindaloo in the early hours of the morning. :D

and doesnt the vindaloo clear you out LOL

Yes it does. LOL. :D

You are funny Jim fancy a vindaloo making you weigh heavier haha

xx

It's all that rice isn't it. ;)

I am back!! Did you miss me haha. Well you all know I had 2 bad days week before last. They cost me 4 pounds 1 of which am STILL trying to shift! I have been so good but weight is not really shifting its very disheartening. Am thinking of goin g to docs to try get some tablets to help speed things up cos I only have 8 weeks till show time!!

xx

Back