1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

emma's diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by mrsmitch01, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi everyone,
    this is a follow up diary from my other one secret food diaries of a dieter. so here goes........
    well, i went to my cousins wedding yesterday, and bearing in mind i have lost 6 stone dead on, i 'was' determined to be really good, you know what wedding food is like!!!!! We started off having drinks in wetherspoons, i had a pimms and lemonade and the shared a pitcher of the stuff with my sis in law, then i had the 5 bean chilli, thinking that at only 4 1/2 syns it would fill me up before the buffet and i wouldn't want to eat........ wrong!!!! we got to the reception and i stuck to diet cokes but i had a quarter of cheese sandwich, a chicken dipper, a piece of garlic bread, some salad and prawns and seafood sticks (which i know are free), 2 pieces of suthern fried chicken, 1 piece of strawberry gatueax, a piece of wedding cake, a thorntons chocolate and a bendicks mint. i know some of you are thinking, is that all, but i put on weight so easily, i'm having my hen night on saturday and im renewing my vows the week after so this week was crucial that i stuck to plan completely and i feel like i've let myself down. does anyone have any advice as i feel so guilty today :cry:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.