Emma's diary

Hi, been reading your diary and you are doing so well, despite little blip. Well done.
I am on day 1 and am same height, with same goal and almost same weight so your first week loss has given me real hope.
I'll be keeping a close eye on your progress and sending you lots of positive vibes. Good luck xx

lol @ FBS ur so funny.

and thank you all for the positive messages. i'm prepared for either no loss or a little on this week but will be back to butts with a vengeance next week.

this forum is so great and its all u guys that are keeping me motivated as ur the only ones that fully understand, so thank u all.

and farmgirl, i will keep posting with my progress and i wish u all the best on ur journey. its a long road, but made so much easier with all the support on here. we can give each other lots of support through the hard times and the good,

Emz xx

well guys its my weigh in 2moro morning. i am dreading it. after my blip on wed my week has went from bad to worse and ive eaten like a horse all weekend. :break_diet:

but 2 moro is the start of a new week and i intend to get to grips with cambridge with a vengeance, im going to ask my CDC if i can do the SS+ instead as i think being able to have another shake either mid afternoon or mid evening will help me stop from wanting to raid the fridge. talking of which, i have binned every item in the fridge apart from milk so as there is nothing in the house for me to nibble on. i think that if i were to have one of the chocolate mint/orange shakes as a hot drink at nite it would def help me.

will let u know how i get on in the morning but i reckon ive put back on what i lost last week :(. what a waste...

although as i say i am determined to get to grips with this and aswell as that i want to start a little excersise this week so i think i'd be safer on SS+.

any ideas on SS+ would be greatly appreciated.

hope u are all doing well,

Emz xx

hey,
you'll defo still loose weight if you do 4 shakes a day or SS+; you'll still be in ketosis, right? If it means you'll stick to the diet i say go for it.

Hang in there!

thanks pudding toast,

yeah i really think the extra shake/porridge will stop me from swaying off the track again.. and i dont mind if that means that my weight loss is a tad slower, at least ill be on the right track to goal weight. and hopefully not bingeing on crap. ive got a bikibi to fit into in 5 weeks...eek!! you would think that this should be motivation enough.!! lol. :rolleyes:

Emz xx

hey all,

just had to come on and let u all know that despite my terrible week where i went way off the rails from wed nite (and could have ate anything that wasnt pinned down lol!) i managed to gain only 1lb and not the whole 6lb that i had lost the first week. so im still 5lb lighter thatn when i started (phew!)

so this is my incentive to really get a grip of this in the coming week. i have joined the sept challenge now too so ive no excuses haha.

oh and i spoke to my CDC about doing the SS+ and having the 4 shakes a day instead of 3 and she agreed so thats brill. i wont feel just as deprived now lol.

Well done you! I am on the 4 shakes a day as I am 5 ft 8" and I really dont know how you do it on 3! I am starving most of the time on 4! 1lb is not so bad! Good luck for the next week!

hey spolly yeah i'm getting there lol.

def feel better this week with being on 4 shakes. and glugging away at my water all the time. hope to have a half decent weigh in this week.

hows things with you?
xxxxx

hey,
good that you still managed to loose this week. What's the september challenge?

Glad your CDC agreed to 4 shakes a day - you'll still loose loads of weight, i promise! :D

I'm back in my skinny jeans (only just! have to wear my bridget jones pants but daaaamn it feels good) so you'll have that to look forward to very soon!

well folks had my weigh in tonight......

AND I STAYED THE SAME..!!!

not really a happy bunny but its my TOTM and plus i was weighed at nite rather than my usual morning weigh in, CDC assured me that i will see better results next week.

on the upside, i am now into my old work trousers :D so i must be doing something rite..........

here's hoping for a better result next week. going back on to 3 shakes a day as feel like i have got to grips with the diet a lot better now. just cant wait to see my wee ticker move again..............

I think to be weighed in the morning is much better - I get weighed in the evening and there is always a huge difference. My dad said add on 1lb for every pint of water - not sure how accurate that is really..seems quite alot, but I guess it does make some difference. I am going next in the morning so fingers crossed!!! Well donex

well everyone this is my last post in the diary. i am soo miserable on this diet and after no loss this week i am coming off it,

any of u that have read my thread 'had enough' will know what a bad day i had today and that my heart just isnt in this anymore :break_diet:

i have been to tesco's and have bought food to follow the ww core plan diet. i found this diet has been good for me in the past and i amm ready and willing to give it another stab.

thank u so much to all of u who have commented and given me support over the last few weeks and i wish every one of u the very best on ur CD journey.

i am going to start posting in the ww forum but i will still come over and visit the odd time if thats okay.

good luck to all xxx:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi, good luck and all the best on WW. Sometimes you just need to do what's right for you.
Take care. :wave_cry:

Back