Emma's diary!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Well today is day one, not a great start as me and my partner decided to split yesterday so usually I'd turn to food for comfort!
Had a choc shake and litre of water so far, will have 2nd shake around 2, coffee and bar about 4 and some mac cheese and broccoli about 8, good luck everyone else!
X

Sorry to hear your,having a rough time hun.

Good luck with the diet and keep checking in xxx

Well done on your amazing loss so far Emma and welcome to the S&S team.
Have you done it before or any other VLCD?
Hope you're nod feeling too down about the split but if it was a mutual decision it
obviously wasn't working for either of you. Chin up hun, hope day one flies by for you x

Hey good for you for not taking the wrong turning in a bad situation. Well done for making the decision for bettering yourself. You've done brill in the past and will do this time too, good luck x

Thanks!
It's been awful as we are very much in love but he hates my children and I've had to put them first!
Looking forward to becoming a new me especially as I'm now a 31 year old single mum!

Ok so day 1 went ok although I hated the meal pack spahetti, only ate half and it made me feel so icky I went to bed!

Today (day 2) has been so far slightly easier, only had breakfast so far (cafe shake YUM) and will soon have my 2nd shake for lunch (strawberry).

Will have my bar with coffee when I get in from work about 6 and then my meal pack about 8, hoping todays will be nicer, have some mushroom to mix in with it!

Day 3 -

Ended up having the chilli pack with mushrooms last night and actually enjoyed it, still feeling hungry but have that horrible taste in my mouth so know Ketosis is on its wonderful way!

Been very emotional this morning as really missing my partner but having this diet to focus on is really helping, id have usually have eaten a pack of biscuit by now lol

Todays menu - Cafe Latte Shake (YUMMY defo buying more of these!)
1 litre of water, 1 black coffee
L - Choc crispy shake
1 litre of water, 1 black coffee
S - Choc Almond Bar - Love these!
D - Going for mac cheese and brocoli tonight :O)
1 litre of water before bed!

Worried im drinking far too much water, 3 litres a day not including shakes or coffees! But im so thirsty!! Is there such this as too much water?

Usually a minimum of 3L and max of 4L is recommended I think hun. Keep it up, you're doing great x

Day 4 -

Hunger is easing thank god now finding it easier!

B- sweet porridge with cinnamon yum!
Coffee 1 litre of water
L- choc shake
1 litre of water and can coke zero
S- bar and coffee
D- mushroom pasta and added mushrooms
1 litre of water

Feel like I'm eating too much lol used to 3 shakes on LT!
Want to hop on scales but want to wait till Monday;)

Hi! I just wanted to keep tabs on this thread as I am currently doing Exante but am thinking of either swapping to S&S or mixing the 2 as I love the sound of the bars & meals, u know, actual food lol! I'm just curious as to the losses as it seems you can have a lot more on S&S! Anyway, good luck and I'll look forward to ur weigh in day as much as u probably are :) x

I've tried exante before and couldn't get on with the shakes! Although I'll be interested in my losses too as you do get much more, good luck with whatever you decide!

Day 5 -

Hunger is back today not sure why as mouth tells me I'm in ketosis!

B- oatmeal yum!
Black coffee x 2 and 1 litre of water
L- banana shake
Coke zero and 1 litre of water
S- bar and coffee
D- cottage pie and broccoli
1 litre of water

Can't wait till Monday x

My S&S samples came this morning so I'm going to mix and match for a few weeks. Had a strawberry shake which was lovely but I don't like the chicken soup :/ having spag Bol for dinner and will finish off with an Exante hot chocolate! Not sure about adding veg as I don't want to have too many calories and affect ketosis... x

The veg won't effect your ketosis hun as long as you stick to those on list. I can't stomach the soups at all! Let me know how you get on x

Day 6 :)

Today has been a tough one but even though I kept looking for food I stuck to diet yay!

B- oatmeal
L- cafe latte shake
S - bar
D- mac cheese and mushrooms

Lots of water and black coffee too!

Well done for getting this far hun. Look forward to reading your loss on Monday xxxx

Today day 7 was perfect until half hour ago! :(

B- oatmeal
L- strawberry shake
D- spaghetti and green pepper
Loads of water today

Then I finished a sausage off my sons plate and then felt so bad about my self I comfort ate 2 choc biscuits!!! So stupid it's my first weigh in tomorrow and I've fudged it all up :(

Hi MummyEm, it's my day 6 and was doing so well, even hoovered & mopped the kitchen floor while hubby ate a kebab! Then i go & ruin it by having a chunk of cheese :( I've no idea why I get this far and blow it! I don't think I'll be able to keep it up if I have this battle EVERY night, I'm just torturing myself :(

Early night and back on it tomorrow!! x

Hi Emma I'm on day 5 and also went of plan today think there must be something in the air

I've decided not to torture myself we are only human, as long as we get back to it and don't let it get out of hand we will be fine x

Back