Emma's Diary :)

sherrie82 said:
Hi Emma I was looking through your diary. Good luck for tomorrow. You will do fine. I'm all over the place atm with different things going on. Just been prescribed antidepressants myself. Yikes!! Anyhow I'm starting afresh. You'll do fine honest. :) :)

Aww thankyou sweetie! Ahh its scary when u first go on them :( i took ages to find ones that agree with me but now im kinda happy cos i realise there is nothing wrong with taking meds if tey are getting your head where is sposed to be! Message me if u neeed a chat the first few weeks on the tablets can sometimes be tricky!

Ta for the support - slim by xmas here we come :D

Xxx

Emariex said:
I was planning to but had a crazy day and my pack wasnt here till this arvo!! Tomorrow is the day im sooooo excited! Thankyou lovely xxxxx

Oh got ya Good for you , i thought id cracked up there keep Us posted luvi :) xxxx

DEFFO KEEP UP THE WATER whoops caps sorry x

Aahahahaha im still a fussy teenager!!!... Ok 21 but still! Lol! Xx

18 in my head !!! body says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =)

Good luck for the rest of the day luv first few days are hard but when your past it you'll fly !! Xxx

Emariex said:
Hope sooo! Thanks sweet :) xxx

I am a total drama queen lol :( I'm hungry too. Chin up let's keep busy, busy , busy. :) :)

Keep glugging that water and keep busy, the first few days will be over before you know it!

Day 1....

IM SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!

And its only 10am *hides face*

Im sure its just psychological and im being a drama queen! Had a banana shake for breakfast and it was yummy! Popping out in a bit cos ive run out of fags so im sure this afternoon ill be happy again haha!!

Xx

Yaaay found and read your diary hunni=) I am totally on the same level as you, got to go get some cigs in a minute or my mood may turn foul=P Keep up with it today hun, the first day is always the hardest, but if we can get through it we're golden slimmy minnies in no time at all=D Also totally just noticed you live in London, me toooooo! Alllssso you're not being a drama queen sweetness, it's so hard to break habits of a lifetime from day 1, but you're doing great=Dxxxx

you will both do great !

Hang on in there Emma x x the first few days are the hardest x but keep drinking water as it helps to fill you up

Emzy22 said:
Yaaay found and read your diary hunni=) I am totally on the same level as you, got to go get some cigs in a minute or my mood may turn foul=P Keep up with it today hun, the first day is always the hardest, but if we can get through it we're golden slimmy minnies in no time at all=D Also totally just noticed you live in London, me toooooo! Alllssso you're not being a drama queen sweetness, it's so hard to break habits of a lifetime from day 1, but you're doing great=Dxxxx

Haha i just got back from the shops and i feel soooo much beter after a fag!! Im laying in bed with a litre bottle of volvic watching **** on the tele!! Im gonna have a few lazy days while i adjust i think! Naps baths painting my nails girly films and moaning to the boyfriend! Hehe. Thanks for the encouragement we will all be superslim and gorgeous sooooon! How are u getting on babe? Where abouts in london do you live? Xxxx

Had a cookies and cream shake for lunch and it was lovely

Drunk about a litre of water so far and snacked on some chopped up cucumber but I am sooooo hungry!!

I am going to have another shake around 5 and then a bar at around 7.

I am soooo fussy when it comes to new food so i wanted to start with the shakes and bars and then might get a few meals next week... ive heard the spaghetti is nice!

Really cant wait to get into ketosis so i stop feeling so bloody hungry! Not even day 1 done and im already moaning hehe. I need to train myself to have stronger willpower so no matter what it takes im gonna do this :)

xxxx

Had a cookies and cream shake for lunch and it was lovely

Drunk about a litre of water so far and snacked on some chopped up cucumber but I am sooooo hungry!!

I am going to have another shake around 5 and then a bar at around 7.

I am soooo fussy when it comes to new food so i wanted to start with the shakes and bars and then might get a few meals next week... ive heard the spaghetti is nice!

Really cant wait to get into ketosis so i stop feeling so bloody hungry! Not even day 1 done and im already moaning hehe. I need to train myself to have stronger willpower so no matter what it takes im gonna do this :)

xxxx

I had a bar dinner ish and 2 shakes together about an hour ago .

Im going to have some fish tonight , nom nom cant wait !!

I dont have any of the food packs either though

I'm usually quite fussy, never eat ready meals etc but I love the meal packs! Maybe as its a change from shakes?!

Back