Emma's Diary :)

Hi Emma x you are doing great getting through the first few days are the hardest I can highly recommend the meal packs as I do find them filling I do vary at the weekends where I hVe 3 packs and a protein meal x

oooh ok girlies i may order a couple next week to try :) xxx

I'd deffo try them
Though chick ..... Just havnt the balls myself lol i dont eat the veg either :/ too fussy

Emariex said:
Hehe just like me! I shocked myself today actually chopped up and ate some cucumber! Crazy :p

Bizarre isn't it !!

Hi Emma

I can totally recommend the meals packs - ok I've only had 2 so far, but they do taste really good and this eve when I got in I was soooooo hungry and whacked a cottage pie pack in the micro - the smell was amazing and it tastes just as good too... I am trying to pace myself (so posting mid meal) and already the taste has helped curb the hunger!

Hope you're doing well this eve and don't forget only a few hours and day one is done! weeeey! xxxx You will feel so smug and amze tmrrw xxx :D

Hi Emma I agree the meals packs are ok. Try them hun. Well done you're doing fab yay. Go you :)

Haha i just got back from the shops and i feel soooo much beter after a fag!! Im laying in bed with a litre bottle of volvic watching **** on the tele!! Im gonna have a few lazy days while i adjust i think! Naps baths painting my nails girly films and moaning to the boyfriend! Hehe. Thanks for the encouragement we will all be superslim and gorgeous sooooon! How are u getting on babe? Where abouts in london do you live? Xxxx
haha totally know how you felt there!!! i think (bad as we all know they are for us) they might be my little life savers again with this diet! Your plan for afew lazy days sounds absolutley perfect!!! Defo think i may need to book some time off work and treat myself to some of those soon! I live in Wilsden Green, so not too far from the center really=)! How about yourself? Yeah got on ok today, all though i feel like water may just start dripping out of my pours as i sleep from the amount i've drunk!=P! Well done on making it through day 1 babe, you total superstar, hoping it will be some plain sailing from here on out=)xxxx

haha totally know how you felt there!!! i think (bad as we all know they are for us) they might be my little life savers again with this diet! Your plan for afew lazy days sounds absolutley perfect!!! Defo think i may need to book some time off work and treat myself to some of those soon! I live in Wilsden Green, so not too far from the center really=)! How about yourself? Yeah got on ok today, all though i feel like water may just start dripping out of my pours as i sleep from the amount i've drunk!=P! Well done on making it through day 1 babe, you total superstar, hoping it will be some plain sailing from here on out=)xxxx

Yeah Ive had 6 cigs which isnt bad so all in all im happy :) have you had a good day too?? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you? I was born in Clapham and now live across the water in Dartford! My boyfriend lives in Edgware though so thats very near you!!! I am looking to move to north london early next year :D

Ahhh seriously we should have a competition!! who wakes up the most during the night to pee! hehehehe.

Thanks for the support your a sweetheart :D we can do this together xxxxx

Emariex said:
Day 2 and i had a chocolate shake for brekkie! Feeling good! And i know i should resist the temptation to weigh myself but i couldnt!! 2lb down from yesterday!! Yay :) xxx

Yay day 2 for me to. Not weighing myself though lol. Well done :)

Yay to day 2 hope you have a gd one x :)

Hi hunny

Sounds like your going ace hun :) keep up the good work. Mmm I loved the cookie n cream

Xxx

Sounds like your doing well mrs keep it up :) xxx

That's great !!! Just had my shakes ;)

Ordered been delivered too thank goodness didn't have any bars left ( panic )

yaaay well done one day 2 hun:D! How's the chill out day been going?xxxx

Back