Emma's Diary :)

Yeah its definately good to know I have somewhere to go when I need to have a little moan! Exactly... every few pounds is going to make the difference! I have a whole range of clothes in my wardrobe and i know every half stone I lose im going to be able to wear so much more stuff :D and less black! lol

I know what you mean,I only fit in about 6 of my clothes,the rest don't fit...yet;)
I had a kind of last supper before starting s&s,mine was takeout (not go into details cause don't want to make anyone hungry)
Glad you're doing well.

I must confess my sins!!!!! Last night was a write off!! Watching football in bed with the bf and he ordered pizza! I will say no more! Hahahha.

Glad it wasnt an emotional binge i literally just forgot i was dieting hehehe.

Strictly being good today ive had a shake for brekkie and on the water already :)

Xxxxxxx

Just each day as it comes Emma and try your best x that's what I do :) x

Write it off !!

You did already n got straight back on it well done we all have our moments chick x

Emariex said:
Ohhh and i guess this is my punishment from my body and sorry for being so graphic but my poo all day has been like water :( feel like the world is falling out of my tummy!!!!! Eeeeeek :'( xxx

Hi Emma how's you doing? I'm back and starting on Monday lolololol. Ahh sorry to hear about your poo troubles. I'm the other way. I get bunged up. The weight will fall off you. Hope it gets better for you soon though. I was gonna start again tomorrow but were going round to see my sisters grandson who's 6 weeks old and there will a buffet. Good luck and glad you're hanging on in there Emma :) :) :)

sherrie82 said:
Hi Emma how's you doing? I'm back and starting on Monday lolololol. Ahh sorry to hear about your poo troubles. I'm the other way. I get bunged up. The weight will fall off you. Hope it gets better for you soon though. I was gonna start again tomorrow but were going round to see my sisters grandson who's 6 weeks old and there will a buffet. Good luck and glad you're hanging on in there Emma :) :) :)

Helllo lovely :D im ok apart from the blip with the pizza last night hehe.. I get ibs so i know its probably my tummy a bit upset from the fatty food!! Eeeeek yeah enjoy tomorrow babe and start fresh monday!! How are u feeling anyways?? :) xxxxx

Emariex said:
Last shake of the day strawberry!! Its nicer than expected very very sweet! Glugging down the water today feeling good :D xxxxxx

Great glad to see your back at it !!
Just had my tea watching turtles tale with the kids :)

Emariex said:
Helllo lovely :D im ok apart from the blip with the pizza last night hehe.. I get ibs so i know its probably my tummy a bit upset from the fatty food!! Eeeeek yeah enjoy tomorrow babe and start fresh monday!! How are u feeling anyways?? :) xxxxx

Hi love yeah I'm feeling grand. Can't wait for Monday. Hey were only human we all have bad days. One blip won't hurt you. Least you're back on the wagon. Sometimes I read somewhere that loose poo can be due to an overload of vitamins from VLCDs but like you say it could be the pizza but it might be your body adjusting to vits. It says it on slim and save side effects. It can go either way like loose or constipated. You're doing well hun. :) :) :) xx

Emariex said:

Oh sorry I read that wrong ibs oh yeah that'll be be the pizza then Emma ahh poor you. Not nice. Xxx this diets good for ibs I've heard. Thankfully I don't suffer with it. Aww all the best :)

sherrie82 said:
Oh sorry I read that wrong ibs oh yeah that'll be be the pizza then Emma ahh poor you. Not nice. Xxx this diets good for ibs I've heard. Thankfully I don't suffer with it. Aww all the best :)

Glad your feeling good sweetie :D yeppp its my own fault hehe im bad with cheese! But i love it soooooooooo much! Haha. Excited for stickig to things this week cant wait to get some results :D xxxxxx

well done on getting straight back in it love, that's the hardest part so the fact you got straight to it this morning is amazing!!!! xxxx

hi just wanted to say that you're doing really well- everyone has a blip now and then. i'm on day 11 so far and all i can say is that it really becomes the norm after a week or so and even though you could still kill for a pizza (or choccy or crisps or sandwiches ...:rolleyes:), seeing the scales go down make you want to lose weight even more than food! keep up the good work x

LucyNewMum said:
hi just wanted to say that you're doing really well- everyone has a blip now and then. i'm on day 11 so far and all i can say is that it really becomes the norm after a week or so and even though you could still kill for a pizza (or choccy or crisps or sandwiches ...:rolleyes:), seeing the scales go down make you want to lose weight even more than food! keep up the good work x

Awww thankyou hun your support is appreciated :D i think its just breaking old habbits!! Xxxx how are you findig things so far? Xxxx

Back