Emma's Diary :)

Emariex said:
Awww thankyou hun your support is appreciated :D i think its just breaking old habbits!! Xxxx how are you findig things so far? Xxxx

Hi Emariex yeah it is good to watch kids films. But she doesn't really take them in. I love reading to her more. She's obsessed still with Peppa pig. Booooring!! Lol. It will be your turn someday. :)
:) :)

Hope your tummy settled down hunny

The water helps, if I feel hunger I always now have 500ml first, wait an hour then consider a pack/veggies

Keep at it and don't worry, just look forward with the plan Xx

Hahaha i love peppa pig!!

Thanks rebekah!! Yeah deffo gonna keep the water thing up im just so shocked at the difference it has made!

Gonna have a peppermint tea before bed to keep my tummy calm! Ibs is a curse but it does amuse me how my tummy punishes me if i eat naughty! U think that would stop me haha

Xxxx

Ohhhh nice :) i wish i had kids to borrow so i had an excuse to watch their films hehe xxxxx

hehe i know get away with it all the time =)

Hope your tummys a bit better today

p.s i lost 6lb this week taking me into the 13's eccccckkkkkkkkk

Hi Emma x yes what your experiencing is very normal it's your body detoxing so hang on in there keep drinking x I love coke zero when I'm feeling a bit like "I can't do this " x x

Katierose said:
Hi Emma x yes what your experiencing is very normal it's your body detoxing so hang on in there keep drinking x I love coke zero when I'm feeling a bit like "I can't do this " x x

Thanks katie :) i have some dr pepper zero hehe. Might just chill in bed and have a lazy day away from the kitchen and temptation lol! Xxxx

Hey hun ur doin well dnt worry bout your slip up once you get into ketosis you will be fine :) I'm just finishing up on CD at the min off on holiday on thurs and got all my slim and save bits so will be starting as soon as I'm back :) gd luck xx

Emariex ... MFP is fab I live on it on my phone. If I feel like caving I see how many cals my chosen thing would be and that's been enough to make me not want it anymore lol.

Make sure your drinking plenty of water as well honey and don't just rely on the Dr P Zero ;) which I could easily live on as well. Also when your out and about you can easily pick those up or have them at work and no one would know any different!

Keep going strong honey you'll be rewarded ;) x x x

How're you feeling this arvo babe, is the headache and weakness feeling any better? Give it another day and we'll be slap bang in ketosis, and hopping around all lively and with no hunger feelings in sight *woopwoop!* a sip on good old Dr. P zero and a fag break will help if you're feeling rubbishy still, you been watching any awful (yet still so good) trash tv today?xxxx

How are you doing? Dr Pepper Zero is a saviour on this diet, gives me that sweet kick and keeps the hunger at bay!

I lovee mfp LOL a saviour!!

Keep glugging Xx

Thankyou beautiful ladies! Your support and advice is soooooooooooo appreciated :) keeps me goin!!

I ended up having 3 packs today and protein!I had shake for brekkie bar for lunch and for dinner I scrambled two small eggs and had it with cucumber rocket and spinach (sounds yuck but was actually really nice)

Nearly done 2l of water! Im getting used to it but deffo getting some water flavouring this week!!!

Only had 2 fags today aswell!!! (dont be too proud of me its only where i have run out and am too lazy to go to the shop!!!) hehehe.

Still have runny poo though :'( (sorry if you are eating!!)

Hope you are all having a good day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emariex said:
Thankyou beautiful ladies! Your support and advice is soooooooooooo appreciated :) keeps me goin!!

I ended up having 3 packs today and protein!I had shake for brekkie bar for lunch and for dinner I scrambled two small eggs and had it with cucumber rocket and spinach (sounds yuck but was actually really nice)

Nearly done 2l of water! Im getting used to it but deffo getting some water flavouring this week!!!

Only had 2 fags today aswell!!! (dont be too proud of me its only where i have run out and am too lazy to go to the shop!!!) hehehe.

Still have runny poo though :'( (sorry if you are eating!!)

Hope you are all having a good day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're doing well, keep at it and the lbs will drop off!

Better to have 'that' problem than constipation, believe me! It's probably a combination of getting rid of the carby food and the vits and minerals in the packs.

You're doing well, keep at it and the lbs will drop off!

Better to have 'that' problem than constipation, believe me! It's probably a combination of getting rid of the carby food and the vits and minerals in the packs.

Yeah i guess your right hun!!

My body is probably thinking WHERE IS THE BREAD!?!?!?! hehehhe xxx

Hi Ems,
Glad to hear your doing well!
Once your up and over the first hurdle, you'll be fine and dandy and the pounds will be dropping off :)
Keep up the good work x
Beth x

Back