ProPoints Emma's Diary

xxweemzxx said:
Today's brekkie was a cupola tea, allowing 1pp for my 3 cups all day

Lunch was a tuna sandwich (8pp)

Dinner was a baked potato with chicken tikka and mozzarella (11pp)

Also had about 3/4 of a wee bag of mini munchies (13pp)

All in that's my 29 dailies and 4 weeklies xxx

Ummmm mini munches!!!!! X

Thanks ladiessss .... The mini munchies were amazing haha!, I know I always try to Jaly ... Unfortunately I'd rather have the extra time in bed haha so sleepy haha!

Well a wee weigh in today resulted in 6.5lbs off woop woop!

Brunch: toasted bagel, 2 bacon rashers, lettuce tomato and a tablespoon of extra light mayo :)

Dinner: paprika chicken salad, chocolate fudge cake (oops) haha!

Snacks 120g cinema style popcorn

Total : 29pp and 24 weeklies xxxx

Well done on ur weight loss so far!! u look great in your pic x

xxweemzxx said:
Thanks ladiessss .... The mini munchies were amazing haha!, I know I always try to Jaly ... Unfortunately I'd rather have the extra time in bed haha so sleepy haha!

Well a wee weigh in today resulted in 6.5lbs off woop woop!

Brunch: toasted bagel, 2 bacon rashers, lettuce tomato and a tablespoon of extra light mayo :)

Dinner: paprika chicken salad, chocolate fudge cake (oops) haha!

Snacks 120g cinema style popcorn

Total : 29pp and 24 weeklies xxxx

Wow! That's a HUGE loss!! Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry not been on this week, another hectic one! So I'll just give you yesterday's diary :) no brekkie againnnn (I know I know, I have to try squeeze it in, but a coffee is sufficient for now haha)

lunch: boiled egg and coleslaw salad (6pp) and a mini muller light yoghurt (3pp)

dinner : WW chicken curry (8pp) and 2 WW mini naan's (6pp)

snacks: banana, 2 clementines and an apple, 1/4 tub coronation chicken (3pp)

xxx

xxweemzxx said:
Sorry not been on this week, another hectic one! So I'll just give you yesterday's diary :) no brekkie againnnn (I know I know, I have to try squeeze it in, but a coffee is sufficient for now haha)

lunch: boiled egg and coleslaw salad (6pp) and a mini muller light yoghurt (3pp)

dinner : WW chicken curry (8pp) and 2 WW mini naan's (6pp)

snacks: banana, 2 clementines and an apple, 1/4 tub coronation chicken (3pp)

xxx

Looks good..minus the breakfast..tut..lol

Sooooo wee update for today ...

brekkie: cuppa coffee (I know I know)

lunch: bagel with flora lighter than light butter (7pp)

Dinner: BLT onion bagel with light Heinz mayo (10pp)

supper: 2 slices of m&s golden wholemeal with flora lighter than light and duarr's half sugar marmalade (5pp)

extras: skimmed milk

not really felt very hungry today ... Tink my two onion bagels filled me right up :) don't know if you've tried them the American bagel co. onion bagels are amazing only 6pp each ... Well worth a wee try!! And Defs worth the extra 2pp instead of the WW ones!

On another note I should probs share ... Buy the small m&s golden wholemeal loaf! The slices are nice and thick and are the same pp as WW bread, 1pp for one slice and 3pp for 2 slices :) totallyyyyy nicer xxxx

xxweemzxx said:
Sooooo wee update for today ...

brekkie: cuppa coffee (I know I know)

lunch: bagel with flora lighter than light butter (7pp)

Dinner: BLT onion bagel with light Heinz mayo (10pp)

supper: 2 slices of m&s golden wholemeal with flora lighter than light and duarr's half sugar marmalade (5pp)

extras: skimmed milk

not really felt very hungry today ... Tink my two onion bagels filled me right up :) don't know if you've tried them the American bagel co. onion bagels are amazing only 6pp each ... Well worth a wee try!! And Defs worth the extra 2pp instead of the WW ones!

On another note I should probs share ... Buy the small m&s golden wholemeal loaf! The slices are nice and thick and are the same pp as WW bread, 1pp for one slice and 3pp for 2 slices :) totallyyyyy nicer xxxx

ohhh thanks for the tips chick! Those bagels liok delish..mmm x

Hi ya hun...

Just popping to to subscribe!

I had a ww bagel yesterday however the only other bagels I've had have been at work and they had cinnamon in them so the ww ones tasted really bland in comparison! I eat the other 3 (not in one go!) and then I might give the American ones a whirl!!

The American ones are gorgeous. I have them with light Phill and bacon!! 10 points but do worth it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back