ProPoints Emma's Diary

The American ones are gorgeous. I have them with light Phill and bacon!! 10 points but do worth it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a nosey on their website and they do a cinnamon and raisin one which works out at 6pp.... all i have to do now is find a supermarket that actually sells that flavour!! x

BeckyT said:
I had a nosey on their website and they do a cinnamon and raisin one which works out at 6pp.... all i have to do now is find a supermarket that actually sells that flavour!! x

Asda at Cass had them in last week hun!

here to subscribe hun, your food looks great so far and really good lost last week well done xxx

Hi ya hun...

Just popping to to subscribe!

I had a ww bagel yesterday however the only other bagels I've had have been at work and they had cinnamon in them so the ww ones tasted really bland in comparison! I eat the other 3 (not in one go!) and then I might give the American ones a whirl!!

Hiii :) oh you really should, I know they are extra 2 points but I think the weight watchers ones just taste like cardboard :( xxx

xxweemzxx said:
I think so too!! I've just been to sainsbury's and bought myself a packet of onion and a packet of cinnamon they're on 2 for £2.50 just now so wee bargain too :) xxx

Yum!!! Infact I might have it for my breakfast Tom. Not tried the Ww ones but usually they are other products worth just the few points x

xxweemzxx said:
pdefinately and to be totally honest if it keeps me fuller and stops me snacking then its a job well done in my eyes haha! Xx

Def!!! I'm going to have Tom, chicken red onion mushrooms and goats cheese on ciabatta! That will cost me a lot!!! X

Dunno if anyone's ever tried it, but if u have a plain bagel and top it with turkey, and phily mixed with green pesto it is super super Yummy. Just adds a bit of a kick to a plain bagel if you don't like cinnamon ones or anything. I'm getting a bit hungry talking about it now lol x

xxweemzxx said:
I know but I genuinely hate brekkie ... It honestly makes me feel really sticky if I eat before about 11 ... Normally a wee coffee is about as much as I can handle :( my wee mum says I've always been the same :) xxx

Aww yea I know of peeps who just can't do breakfast,I won't mention it again Hun as don't want you to think I'm picking on you ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yup,am off to get more now lol

When I get back from walking to the dog I am going to have one for lunch.... Can't wait!!

It's great to be excited by food on a 'diet'!!!!

Back