ProPoints Emma's Diary

well done hun thats brill xxx

Sooo after a terrible night on Sunday (by terrible I mean points, it was actually an awesome night out!!!) I have been back on track yesterday and today!

Today .....

Breakfast: coffee and a banana

lunch: sushi (4pp) a pineapple pot (0pp)

dinner: 125g turkey (3pp), 60g pasta (6pp), 1/2 jar WW roasted garlic pasta sauce (2pp)

snacks: 3 WW lemon slices (6pp), Curley wurley (3pp)

total: 24pp

Xxxx

xxweemzxx said:
Sooo after a terrible night on Sunday (by terrible I mean points, it was actually an awesome night out!!!) I have been back on track yesterday and today!

Today .....

dinner: 125g turkey (3pp), 60g pasta (6pp), 1/2 jar WW roasted garlic pasta sauce (2pp)

Xxxx

Glad you had a great night out Hun and well done for getting straight back on track..only 24 pp or you snacking later?

xxweemzxx said:

Today .....

Xxxx

I wish I liked sushi! Having said that I've never actually tried it, it's just the thought of it!

Glad you had a fab night out x

I need to stop leaving it so long before I log in, sorry guys!!! Yea daisy I snack at night always try leave extra points for toast or something :) loving it much lay!, awe you should try sushi, my fav is the inari pockets from yo sushi, but there is a wee m&s snack pack which is only £1 and 4pp I'm not a fan at all of raw fish so those ones are tuna mayo and vegetable soooooo tasty ... You should try and they're so healthy too xxxx

So not been on in a while ... Work/placement/Uni have all been crazy! But anyways wee weight loss this week of 2lbs that takes me to 12st 11.5lbs and a total weight loss so far of 59.5lbs ... So I'm happy I only have another 1st 13.5lbs till I can be referred for my breast reduction!! Totally hoping to be there soon! And only 3st 10.5lbs till goal weight :) feeling pretty positive toady ... It's nice thinking I'm more than half way there xxxx

Jaly said:
Sounds busy! x Well done on the loss! Not too far to go now ;) xx Glad you're feeling positive! *hugs*

Thankssss I think I've kinda worked out, I get weighed on a Saturday ... And if I eat all of my weeklies over the sat and the Sunday and do my 3 3mile runs over the sun/mon/tues then I'm pretty much guaranteed a loss. This is my theory anyways .... Now I have noticed this I'm gonna try for the next few weeks to see what happens ... Lol xxx

Hi hun just popped in to subscribe 17st to 13st is amazing! I'd love to lose 4 stone a year, good luck for the week ahead hun :)

Back