Emma's Diary

Well by calculations Emma you've moved so bumping your diary back up ready for your full update.

Hope you are OK

M

Hey Em, hurry up and get back online, we miss you! Take care xxx

Bump! How's it going hon?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now Ems I'm hoping you'll be back soon as I'm missing you and waiting for details of the move and all those sky boxes

M

Hey Emma, miss you! I lost your number when I washed my phone in the washing machine, so can you text it to me again when you get back online :p

Hey guys!

Just typed out a long post and its disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Sorry i haven't been around much, i've been soooooooooo busy. What with the move and unpacking (took a few weeks hehe). I am all settled in now (just about) and LOVING it! ALthough, saying that, we haven't started paying bills yet, they all start 1st Mar so ask me again mid March!!!;)

I have so much to update you on but i cant right now as i am at work. I need to catch up!!

Karen - hope you have a beautiful wedding day (incase i'm not back on before)! xx

Work is hectic at the minute and it's non-stop when i get home too! I enjoy it though. Diet hasnt been great and it's gonna be hard to get back into the swing of things but i dont think i have put too much on, a couple of pounds perhaps.

PS - nobody told me how much money we would spend on the first months food!!!!;) i think its over £500 now!!!!!!!!! Mind you, we have a full double freezer and a well stocked larder!

I am amazed at how kind people were in giving us stuff for the house - we had the nicest dining table and chairs given to us! We managed to get second hand sofas which are so comfy you dont want to get out, even to go to bed!

Hope everyone is well! Missed my girlies!!!! Thanks for checking up on me and keeping me 'bumped up' xxx

PPS - the sky boxes are fab!!!;) Ending up being cheaper as well which made it better!

Hi Em, its so lovely to see your smiling face and to hear how you are getting on.

Completely understand about the move - deciding where things go and just general "home making" take it out of you.

Glad its going well and that your sofa's are well comfy...that's the important stuff. x

Hey! :) Welcome back.

First month food shop is crazy. Gotta buy all the stuff you buy once a year all in one go, like spices.

Hope you're enjoying your new home!

Was that brief encounter just to tease us into thinking you were back???

Hope life is still good Emma and that nothing untoward is keeping you from posting.

Sorry I didn't post before, haven't been around much lately. Just wanted to say glad the moving in went well! x

Can i creep back in girlies!!!:eek:

I've missed you all in my few (ahem!) months sabbatical (if thats what it's called!)

I felt a bit too scared to come back on here (the thought of you all running after me with virtual battle axes or something;)) just joking. Seriously though, i've come back on today and you've all done so well! I'm so proud!!! All my old friends that i started my weightloss journey with are now nearing the end and well, i am still right there at the start. Sorry to let you all down girls. :sigh:

It's hectic at the minute, nobody says that when you live in your own house your social life goes through the roof - everyone wants to come round and the family is round Christmas Day and Boxing Day so it's been a manic few months.

I really want to start WW again in the new year and have come back on here for the moral support i know all you lovely ladies gives. You just need to kick my butt back if i do a wander off again;).

I know i always say i will stick to my diet each time but i REALLY mean it this time! I said at the beginning of this year i wouldnt be the size i am on my 21st birthday.... 6 days to go and have i got anywhere?! No:(

Hope to catch up with everyone in time:) There looks like lots of friendly new faces too:)
xxxxxxxx

What a lovely blast from the past you are Mrs!!! Am so glad you're planning to come back in January - am having a wee AWOL/lurking period at the moment as I have a lot on my plate but will be back myself in the new year to shake the last few pounds off - so will be grateful of the company. Take care hun xxx

Back