Emma's Diary

Hi EMMA,
How are you today? is your nan any better hun xx

She had a funny turn (again) earlier so i'm waiting on news. Thanks for asking Gemma :)

I've just had a good offer from Sky so my day is starting to sort itself out LOL

Rach! I've got 2 sky boxes and a sky plus box now! Problem sorted!:D:D:D xx

Hi Em, sorry to hear about your nan having another funny turn - hope she's okay hun :hug99: Hang in there babes and dont let all the stress get to you - you're doing so well! Glad you got your sky boxes sorted and well done you on going for a run - very impressed! Take care and hope you manage to enjoy your weekend xxx

wahoo 2 boxes and a + box! wahey! :D bet you're so excited now!

hope you're taking care of yourself my darling xxx

THREE Sky boxes?? Thats just greedy :giggle:

Sending positive thoughts for your Nan.

Glad bits for your new house are getting sorted.

Take care xxx

Hope you're nan is ok Emma...sending good thoughts. xx

Hiya Girlies.

Thanks all. Yes Sandy - I am greedy!:D Is it sad that I cant live without Sky in my bedroom :eek::D

Thanks for the chat the other day Rach. It's nice to have all of you to talk to.

Not much time for an update I'm afraid as I have loads of work to get done today.

Didn’t weigh myself this morning as I forgot - I'm totally exhausted, I hardly slept last night.
As my room is up in the 'loft area' (even though there is a separate loft) my window is slanted as it's in the roof, this means that the rain belts down onto it instead of missing a normal windown.
It was so loud and I think I saw every hour from 10 through til 6. I am so tired today, I feel worse for it too. I am all emotional and not myself.

Went to the dentist on Friday and had a root canal. Everyone says ouch when I say that but I havent felt much pain. Once again - ended up in more pain though as the tooth on my right which she said needed a filling didn’t hurt at all but does now as when she did the filling she missed a bit and it's now sensitive!!!!!:rolleyes:

My nan had another stroke Friday morning so it's not really looking like she's going to be out soon.:( They are waiting for her blood pressure to lower before getting her out of bed and about a bit more.

Less than two weeks til the move!!!!! :D
Packed more stuff at the weekend (how on earth did I accumulate all this stuff?!?!)

Hope all is well - will try and catch up later today when hopefully it will have calmed down and when I wont have to minimise it all the time cos of my bosses ;)

Feeling quite down at the minute actually. Especially about my weight! Argh, I need to stop feeling sorry for myself! Lol
xxxxx

Hey sweetie.... sorry to hear about you nan. But these nans have a way of putting us through it and then wanting to go to bingo the following week. Fingers crossed she gives you such an afliction.

Please don't be down hun.... your doing WW for a reason....to lose the weight so don't be down about it. You will do it and you know you will. Mwah (((hugs))). x x x x

Sorry about Nan Em but fingers crossed for good news. I'm sure you will be both excited and stressed by your move but how lovely will it be when you (and your sky boxes) are all installed.

Take care

M

aww sorry you're feeling emotional hunny *hugs*, the lack of sleep probably doesnt help, so when you get home make sure you grab yourself a few hours to yourself for sleep or to sit with a hot chocolate and watch a mushy film.

take care of yourself! x

(((hugs))) Feel better soon hon. Sorry I haven't been on for ages.

No, I haven't been to Welton Marina but have done bits of the Grand Union on a couple of occassions. We usually just moor up bankside if we're out and about as it's cheaper and easier than getting a marina mooring for just a night or two.

Hi hun :hug99: Sorry your feeling so emotional, the lack of sleep wont be doing you any favours in that department! Hope you've slept better tonight. Take care and hope your nan's on the mend real soon xxx

So missy, you feeling any better? x

Hey sweetie.... sorry to hear about you nan. But these nans have a way of putting us through it and then wanting to go to bingo the following week. Fingers crossed she gives you such an afliction.

Please don't be down hun.... your doing WW for a reason....to lose the weight so don't be down about it. You will do it and you know you will. Mwah (((hugs))). x x x x

Thanks Chick, think its cos i was SO tired. Plus i was looking at photos when i was packing and i felt disappointment, disappointed in myself that i was always the FAT one!!!!! And cos i've been on WW over a year and cos i messed around, i dont have that much loss to show for it xx

Sorry about Nan Em but fingers crossed for good news. I'm sure you will be both excited and stressed by your move but how lovely will it be when you (and your sky boxes) are all installed.

Take care

M

Thank you M, she is feeling alot better now and hopefully she will be up and about soon - cant be good laying down all day everyday for 2 weeks!xx

aww sorry you're feeling emotional hunny *hugs*, the lack of sleep probably doesnt help, so when you get home make sure you grab yourself a few hours to yourself for sleep or to sit with a hot chocolate and watch a mushy film.

take care of yourself! x

Thanks Rach - you know me too well! I got such a good sleep last night and only woke up once (about 5 minutes before i had to get up thank god lol) so i feel better today. Glad to have you girlies around for me :) xx

(((hugs))) Feel better soon hon. Sorry I haven't been on for ages.

No, I haven't been to Welton Marina but have done bits of the Grand Union on a couple of occassions. We usually just moor up bankside if we're out and about as it's cheaper and easier than getting a marina mooring for just a night or two.

We missed you Karen!

My nans boat is called the Grand Union:) I love the Grand Union, especially Stoke Bruerne and the Blissworth tunnel (albeit long and dark!) There was one stretch where it was all trees and the water was orange/copper and i felt like Charlie going along the chocolate river in the chocolate factory!:D:8855:xx

Hi hun :hug99: Sorry your feeling so emotional, the lack of sleep wont be doing you any favours in that department! Hope you've slept better tonight. Take care and hope your nan's on the mend real soon xxx

Thanks Jax. I normally start feeling all rubbish when i havent slept:eek: Feel better today cos i've had a good nights sleep. Plus i finally have a loss to report!:D xx

So missy, you feeling any better? x

Yes babes! Thank you xx

Lost 1.5lbs!!!!!!! Woo!

PS - just seen my ticker - 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello you, glad to see you're feeling better :) have a good day! xx

Well done on the WL..... congrats. :)

Back