Emma's Diary

dont reckon I will hit anywhere near goal until summer next year - thats plenty of time for you to get ur bum into gear and get into sizes Republic / Topshop sell! :p

Get into the top size maybe;) It's gonna take me AGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEESSSSSSS to get to goal! PAH!:eek:x

Hey Em, hope you're ok and have a fab weekend xxx

Thanks hun, you too! Got up with all intention of doing some of my course today then got distracted with MM and FB! Eek lol x

Em, you'll be there before you know it :D

Get into the top size maybe;) It's gonna take me AGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEESSSSSSS to get to goal! PAH!:eek:x

not if you stick with it it wont! :) you can easily drop at the very least a couple of stone before then!

also, how handy is it that its your birthday coming up? :D may have to post you a special pack of melba toasts for the occasion LOL :D

not if you stick with it it wont! :) you can easily drop at the very least a couple of stone before then!

also, how handy is it that its your birthday coming up? :D may have to post you a special pack of melba toasts for the occasion LOL :D

We shall have to re-evaluate in summer '09 lol. LOL! Birthday? Mine? Soon? Nooo:rolleyes: I'm going to be 20! I dont want to be 20! I want to stay 19 LOL Bryan Adams - 18 til i die comes to mind!x

Em, you'll be there before you know it :D

Lea, i shall hold to you that phrase! ;) x

I got me some good news to tell y'all!:D

My Nan and Grandad split up last August and i was devasted, it literally felt like my parents were splitting. Since moving in with them in Jan 07, i've become closer to them both and i was totally heartbroken. They had been married for 37 years and nobody expected it.

So much so that they kept it a secret from a group of people they went dancing with every Saturday for fear that they would treat them differently.

They planned on remaining living together until April 09 when they would sell the house and go their separate ways. This then became January when they would sell the house (reason why i had to find somewhere to live). I honestly cannot tell you how much i was dreading this - all my life it had been Nanna AND Grandad.

So they both changed, especially my nan, she became a bit bitter and seemed upset most of the time. Then a few weeks ago i noticed a change, for the better. She was smiling and they were acting different than they had - even soon after they had split they were still acting like a couple i suppose, it was hard to believe they had split up.

So then yesterday i made a joke about the bread machine and that whoever took it would have regular orders from me for bread LOL and they were like well we are taking it (as in in whose new house) and i nodded and i said "yes - but who?!" meaning which one of them. Then with a grin on their faces they said WE are - we're back together (after 15 months of separation).

I cannot begin to tell you how happy i was. Well i cried my eyes out from relief and happiness. A week previously i had said to my mum how much i was dreading them actually going their separate ways and that i wish it could all go back to normal and she commented on how it couldnt - how wrong we were!

I am SOO happy! I have noticed such a change in them and i hope it works out again so there is many more happy years of marriage! :D:D

EEEK, sorry, this is a bit of a long 'un!

PS - forgot to say - they are still moving house as they are moving down to the coast (about 40/50 mintues away from where they are now) when the house sells so i am still moving out!

Oh and we've found out the rent for the house. Bearing in mind it is from my Dad's wife's parents and they are trying to help us out. A one bedroom flat in Aldershot is £600 a month and we are getting a 3 bedroom house for £175 each for me and my sister! OHMYGOD! Lol. We can manage everything - bills/house insurance etc we have literally accounted for it all (obviously we cant say exactly how much bills are gonna be but we've based most of it on what they are spending a month on the house already) and it's more than manageable and even a little bit left over! GOD NOW I AM SO EXCITED LOL! xxx

Last edited:
awh im so delighted for ya hunni what fab news! u must be so pleased!! awh i love endings like that!! xxx

awh im so delighted for ya hunni what fab news! u must be so pleased!! awh i love endings like that!! xxx

Cheers babe - think we cross posted.... i was editing to post about the house! LOL.
I am so chuffed! I never thought they would split up and then when they did i never thought they would get back together:eek: :D x

oh even better bout the house!! god ur really getting fab news this week xxx

oh even better bout the house!! god ur really getting fab news this week xxx

Haha just a WI to get through now!!! and i had a celebratory pizza last night :eek: with stuffed crust :eek: x

Hey Emma,
Great news hun,i am so so pleased about your nan and grand,i bet that was a big shock them saying they were gonna split up after all the married years together.
Have a great day huni xx

Aww mate what a lovely post. You sound over the moon :D So glad you nanna and grandad are back together. That would have been tough. Great news about the house too. You lucky thing you :D

What a weekend you have had. Here's to WI tomorrow to top off a fab week for you :)

Ah thats is such a lovely story!! Its like one of those made for TV movies that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) As does the sound of the stuffed crust pizza...LOVE IT!

Aww that's so sweet about your Grandparents getting back together! I'm really happy for them and you! :)
And also great news about the house! x

Wow - Absolutely thrilled for you - love a happy ending - and woooo hoooo fab news on your rental price - What a brilliant weekend you must be having :D:D:D Good luck with your WI tomorrow xxx

Goodluck for WI :D

Morning Emma :) ........ Its lovely to hear you so happy .... its lovely :)
Good Luck for W.I hun :)

Thats lovely news about your grandparents. what lovely news for you. And also the house rent too.

Good luck for your wi xx

Hey Emma,
Great news hun,i am so so pleased about your nan and grand,i bet that was a big shock them saying they were gonna split up after all the married years together.
Have a great day huni xx

Thanks Gem, it was such a shock but i am over the moon now! It's great to see them happy again x

Aww mate what a lovely post. You sound over the moon :D So glad you nanna and grandad are back together. That would have been tough. Great news about the house too. You lucky thing you :D

What a weekend you have had. Here's to WI tomorrow to top off a fab week for you :)

Thanks Lea, i am dead chuffed! Very lucky with the house! So glad i mentioned it to my Dad's wife otherwise she wouldnt have mentioned it to her parents!x

Mmmmm pizza with stuffed crust! *jealous* x

I saved you a bit PP! ;) x
Ah thats is such a lovely story!! Its like one of those made for TV movies that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) As does the sound of the stuffed crust pizza...LOVE IT!

Aaah yes Jen, there is nothing like Pizza! I loved every second of it. Was too happy to worry about the gazillions of points in it!;)x

Aww that's so sweet about your Grandparents getting back together! I'm really happy for them and you! :)
And also great news about the house! x

Thank you! A Double whammy eh! x

Wow - Absolutely thrilled for you - love a happy ending - and woooo hoooo fab news on your rental price - What a brilliant weekend you must be having :D:D:D Good luck with your WI tomorrow xxx

Thanks Jax! Was a very good weekend! Except for the miserable weather! I even saw a bit of snow Sunday morning!x

Goodluck for WI :D

Morning Emma :) ........ Its lovely to hear you so happy .... its lovely :)
Good Luck for W.I hun :)

Thats lovely news about your grandparents. what lovely news for you. And also the house rent too.

Good luck for your wi xx

Thanks Lea, Kirsty and KDMA. STS which i am very happy about as i had a great weekend! Dont mind at all! Thanks for all the replies girlies!:D x

great news about your g'rents! no wonder you're so happy! :D and £350 a month for a 3bed house is an amazing price! congrats!

good luck for your WI :) heres to a beautiful new house and body in 2009 :D

Back