Emma's Diary

Helloooo…..

The wanderer returns!

Can I please come back again (again!) :eek:

I am doing a re-start…. Not really counting points just eating healthy - one step at a time and all that. Exercising more too so hoping for a good loss.

Have missed everyone - trying to catch up but it's been that long that i cant find anyones diaries!:eek: xx

Hi Emma! I'm a newbie on here in context, but will be following your diary :) xxx

Hey :) Nice to 'meet' you. Do you have a diary on here chick? xx

Welcome back, all the old faces are coming back in a stream, good job! :)

It's the lovely weather enticing me back in haha. I realised i needed my 'support' to get me back on track and stop me falling off the wagon;)x

Welcome back angel!!!! Keep with us this time plz! Good luck with your re-start! xxx

Hello Emma

And welcome back even though I joined after you'd gone Awol so to speak
I shall of course be popping by from now on for the odd nosey and stuff
and good luck with your Restart

Welcome back angel!!!! Keep with us this time plz! Good luck with your re-start! xxx

I will! I may not come on as much but i'm gonna stick around:) It's like something in my head has finally switched. I've been really good and i've done the exercise that i said i would! Normally, by now, i would have munched on a take-away and given up lol. Cant wait to see the results on Monday! x

Hello Emma

And welcome back even though I joined after you'd gone Awol so to speak
I shall of course be popping by from now on for the odd nosey and stuff
and good luck with your Restart

Thanks Kally :) x

hello darling :D so lovely to see you back again!

good luck for your WI on monday, i'm sure it will be a fantastic result :) xxx

Hope your having a lovely weekend. Good luck for WI moro!!! Take care xxx

Hi Emma,

Thought I'd stop by and pay you a visit. Welcome back to Mins. i've only been on here a few weeks and I'm an addict!

Nic

Thanks Nic. It's very addicting isnt it:Dx

hello darling :D so lovely to see you back again!

good luck for your WI on monday, i'm sure it will be a fantastic result :) xxx

Thanks honey! I'm glad to be back and on the wagon again :Dx
Hope your having a lovely weekend. Good luck for WI moro!!! Take care xxx

Thanks my lovely:Dx

4lbs down! Woo Hoo!

well done Emz thats great :) heres to another couple of pounds for next WI :D xxx

Thanks Ladies!!!!

Having a good week this week - [STRIKE]i want to increase my exercise this week as i would secretly like 3lbs;) to make my first 7[/STRIKE] xx

Good luck with boosting the exercise. Take my advice and don't try that nasty running malarkey ;)

Emma, how come your first goal is 7.5 rather than 7? It seems a bit random, just wondering if there was a reason behind it? :)

Back