Emma's Diary

Hi Emma, thanks for your support! Our stories sound v similar indeed, maybe we are the same person...like sliding doors kind of thing! hehehe

I defo agree, WW is the way forward. Love it.

Hope you are doing well! keep it up honey x x x x x :)

No problems at all chick. Ermm is Sliding Doors that film?:eek:

Thanks you too! xxx

No problems at all chick. Ermm is Sliding Doors that film?:eek:

Thanks you too! xxx

Yeah sliding doors is that film with Gweneth Paltrow (how ever her name is spelt) where there is two of her living seperate lives hehe xxx

ha ha - I could just see the name Emma on the side and thought you were talking to yourself for a couple of minutes!!! :D

Just copped now that we've two Emmas.

sorry to hear about your foot xx

Yeah sliding doors is that film with Gweneth Paltrow (how ever her name is spelt) where there is two of her living seperate lives hehe xxx

Oooh, never seen it! xx

ha ha - I could just see the name Emma on the side and thought you were talking to yourself for a couple of minutes!!! :D

Just copped now that we've two Emmas.

sorry to hear about your foot xx

Lol nooo i never talk to myself *whistles* :eek:;)

Thank you, i've been trying to walk without crutches this last weekend but its still very sore. Its been two weeks now and i'm a bit impatient to get back on my feet! xx

Do you work next to her? Or different office? She should be in a good mood today, its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! And if not, she just sounds like a miserable c*w lol.

No problemo! Did yours save? Mine keeps changing back? x
No, thankfully I never have to see her but get moody phonecalls and moody emails from her all the time about silly things! If I had to see her I'd end up shaking her!:D

How is ww going for you this week then after the weekend?! I am weighing-in tomorrow....dreading it! Cross your fingers I'll have actually lost something before I scream:eek: x ;)

Hi pet! hope your well! - you on the mend yet? xx

When I do the visiting parents thing I simply take my own food and eat that. I have the same problem. They eat very fatty food and I don't like eating what they do so I do some shopping before I go and I take my own food like a Morrison's Salad (with the healthy things) and some cottage cheese or prawns and I make my own food up so that I don't have to eat what they eat.

No, thankfully I never have to see her but get moody phonecalls and moody emails from her all the time about silly things! If I had to see her I'd end up shaking her!:D

How is ww going for you this week then after the weekend?! I am weighing-in tomorrow....dreading it! Cross your fingers I'll have actually lost something before I scream:eek: x ;)

Got everything crossed that i could possibly cross!!!

I think ive been quite good this week, went out for a meal Saturday but i allowed for that! You'll be fine hun, you've been saving the big massive loss to shock us all really havent you :p

Yeah i have to see mine, i dont mind swapping if e-mails are phone calls are all i have to deal with!!! xx

Hi pet! hope your well! - you on the mend yet? xx

Hiya, i think you meant me?:cool: Sorry if you didnt lol. I'm not too bad thanks I'm still on the damn crutches but i'm walking without them as much as i can but after a bit it gets quite painful so i have to rely on the crutches again. How are you? xx

Last edited:
When I do the visiting parents thing I simply take my own food and eat that. I have the same problem. They eat very fatty food and I don't like eating what they do so I do some shopping before I go and I take my own food like a Morrison's Salad (with the healthy things) and some cottage cheese or prawns and I make my own food up so that I don't have to eat what they eat.

Yeah i'm going to try to do that, just have to be strong! Thank you for the reply x

Well, after 3 weeks of putting on :)cool:) i was looking forward to going to my weigh in (honestly!) but then i woke up yesterday morning and it was TOTM. So then my week of being good probably wouldnt count as i normally put on 1.5 lb when its TOTM....

However, i LOST 3.5 lbs!!!!

I am dead chuffed!!!! Just 1lb to go til i've lost a stone (finally!) now.

Oh and i also invested in a points calculator:D
xx

Woohooo :) brilliant loss this week ! .. Our bodies play games with us somtimes dont they! I just wish they wouldnt bother and just behave! lol ...
Have a fabby week :)

Well, after 3 weeks of putting on :)cool:) i was looking forward to going to my weigh in (honestly!) but then i woke up yesterday morning and it was TOTM. So then my week of being good probably wouldnt count as i normally put on 1.5 lb when its TOTM....

However, i LOST 3.5 lbs!!!!

I am dead chuffed!!!! Just 1lb to go til i've lost a stone (finally!) now.

Oh and i also invested in a points calculator:D
xx
AHHH!!! That's AMAZING hun!!! Well done you!!! Am green with envy but sooo delighted for you, you totally deserve it with all this crutch nonsense that has been going on for you and your work cow and all! And wait til next week when it's not TOTM- you have probably lost more than you think!!! Chuffed to bits for you hun x:D The stone marker coming up!!! (This is me doing the stone dance...bit like a Mexican wave but more Irish and just me...and everyone staring with an odd look on their faces! ;) )

Woohooo :) brilliant loss this week ! .. Our bodies play games with us somtimes dont they! I just wish they wouldnt bother and just behave! lol ...
Have a fabby week :)

Thank you! I dont mind this game though if it means i lose weight when i think im likely to put on! lol. You have a good week too :) x

AHHH!!! That's AMAZING hun!!! Well done you!!! Am green with envy but sooo delighted for you, you totally deserve it with all this crutch nonsense that has been going on for you and your work cow and all! And wait til next week when it's not TOTM- you have probably lost more than you think!!! Chuffed to bits for you hun x:D The stone marker coming up!!! (This is me doing the stone dance...bit like a Mexican wave but more Irish and just me...and everyone staring with an odd look on their faces! ;) )

Thank you Siobhan. I could NOT stop smiling! There's a hell of a lot more fat on me to fall off which is probably why im losing quickly hun ;). Aaaah the stone dance eh!!! I'm aiming for that for next week.

And in other news, i'm going to try and attempt driving next week!!

Right mastered this Multi-quote thing, just need to get the hang of the thread title changing business! It wont stay changed! Lol xx

Back