Emma's Diary

Hey

Hope you have a lovely weekend. You are brave putting a pic up! Not sure if I'll ever be brave enough...maybe one day.

Good luck getting the Wii Fit, I'd love one but have to wait til they come back in stock, refuse to pay the ebay prices :)

I didnt come on here at the weekend so i didnt put a picture up, i wouldnt mind but oh the horrors if someone recognised me and knew my actual weight lol :eek:

I had that problem over the weekend, NOWHERE had Wii Fit in stock!!!! Argos near me arent getting it back in stock til 15th July :O x

Oooooooooo I want a wii fit to! wonder if i can find one somwhere in stock! .....I have your problem! since losing some weight my true bottom is coming through and it is flat! altho my belly is flabby and loose! im hoping situps are going to help altho after 4 kids im doubtful! LOL

Eeek my belly is horrible!!!! Dont get me started on it :p Ohh i'm such a failure at sit-ups! Infact, at exercise in general!!! lol. Although i have been doing Wii boxing all weekend which made my arms work so hopefully gave them a little workout!! Every little helps lolol x

Hi there

Been sorely neglecting MM this week.. just wanted to pop in and say have a great weekend :)

Hiya Starlight, i dont think i have ever commented on your weightloss, OH MY GOSH WELL DONE!!!! how well have you done!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome!!!

I have neglected it too, i only tend to ocme on here during work time (haha) and dont really come on at weekends or at night times x

You know I thought the same about putting up a photo first but then I thought, 'Who gives a damn!!!' Anyone who seeks out this site already is in the same boat as the rest of us and if anyone recognises me I think I would be proud to be actually doing something about this rather than sitting back and not trying and just letting it all get worse!!! xxx You have done so well hun, hitting the stone and all xx You should be so proud of yourself for sticking with this! :)

We bought a Wii Fit from Amazon in Germany. Cost us £70 inc postage and was here in 4 days. It's fab. I love hula hooping. x

Hiya Starlight, i dont think i have ever commented on your weightloss, OH MY GOSH WELL DONE!!!! how well have you done!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome!!!

Awww thank you Emma :)

Hope youre having a good week

You know I thought the same about putting up a photo first but then I thought, 'Who gives a damn!!!' Anyone who seeks out this site already is in the same boat as the rest of us and if anyone recognises me I think I would be proud to be actually doing something about this rather than sitting back and not trying and just letting it all get worse!!! xxx You have done so well hun, hitting the stone and all xx You should be so proud of yourself for sticking with this! :)

That is a very good point!!! Thank you chick!!!! Hope your okay today xxxxxx

We bought a Wii Fit from Amazon in Germany. Cost us £70 inc postage and was here in 4 days. It's fab. I love hula hooping. x

Ooooh awesome, ive just had a look, thanks for that. I might order one myself from either the German or the French site xx

Awww thank you Emma :)

Hope youre having a good week

Thank you, you too.

I stayed the same this week which i totally deserve!!!!! After a meal out for an early fathers day and then my dad surprising a take away on me on fathers day itself!!!! Oh well, will be VERY good this week and start working those 4 pounds off to get me into the 18's!!!!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying today!

Em xxxx

Hiya

At least u enjoyed the week :)
Good luck for this week.
I think I'll have to try the German Amazon for a wii too :D

I'm so excited to get a Wii Fit :D
Thanks, you too!!! x

Hey Emma hows you? Did you get your wii fit? ... I want one desperatly!

Hey Emma hows you? Did you get your wii fit? ... I want one desperatly!

Hiya ( i think your name is Kirsty right? sorry if it isnt!!!!!)

I am good thanks, its soooo manic at work though! You?

I got it this morning, my sister was in town and just happened to see one in game so i told her to go and grab it quick.

These sites might help you, it tells you when/who has got wii in stock!
http://www.ecbiz.co.uk/wiifit.htm

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii-fit-in-stock.asp

http://www.instockuk.com/

http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/wii-fit.aspx

I'll let you know how i find it, got it at 10.36 (around then lol) and have been dying to get home!!!!!! lol xx

OOooo...just keep stepping until you unlock the other stepping game with music and the 'free-stepping'!!! It is THE BEST! I love it although the ex-OH loves the tennis on the wii sport...that will give you a workout too let me tell ya, and the boxing! But on wii fit the jogging is tough, I generally stick to the stepping and the balance exercises...xxx Yay, you!!!:)

Oooo thanks hun .... Yep i am kirsty :) ..... They have a wii in argos in cornwall ;) so im gonna see about getting one whilst im there this weekend! .. Couldnt believe it a small town in cornwall where noone has any money has one! and all the towns cities ive tried in hampshire have none! lol ...

Have a great day hun ... xxxx

OOooo...just keep stepping until you unlock the other stepping game with music and the 'free-stepping'!!! It is THE BEST! I love it although the ex-OH loves the tennis on the wii sport...that will give you a workout too let me tell ya, and the boxing! But on wii fit the jogging is tough, I generally stick to the stepping and the balance exercises...xxx Yay, you!!!:)

Make sure your sitting down chick,.....

I DID 2 JOGS!

Bloody hell, i am addicted! Everyone who raved about the wii fit had a chuffin good reason!!!!!

Not got much time to post on here really because work has been so busy and thats the only time i really come on, im not on my computer much at nights so not posted properly in AAAAAAAGES.

I tried EVERY SINGLE GAME on the wii fit (the unlocked ones of course) and unlocked a couple too. The balance ones are fab and i love the hula hooping and the aerobics. I was most looking forward to it for the jogging aspect; didnt have to worry about "god, i still have to jog back!" nor did anyone see me. I did it yesterday and was actually quite chuffed with it!!

I clocked up 45 minute tokens yesterday and have aqua aerobics tonight so will go on it in between. I have to exercise like crazy this week as i put on a whole 3 pound last weigh in. AWFUL i know!!!

I do have a question though. My Wii fit weighs me 3lb lighter than the WW Scales at my WI. Which ones right?!

Woosh, sorry for going on? How are you getting on chick? xxx

Oooo thanks hun .... Yep i am kirsty :) ..... They have a wii in argos in cornwall ;) so im gonna see about getting one whilst im there this weekend! .. Couldnt believe it a small town in cornwall where noone has any money has one! and all the towns cities ive tried in hampshire have none! lol ...

Have a great day hun ... xxxx

I have wanted one for ages! Everywhere i tried was out of stock and i thought i was never going to find one so it was such a coincidence (MIRACLE;)) that my sister found one!!!

I had masses of fun on it last night and totally recommend it (see above post:))

aaah that could be why they have them in stock :p

Thank you, you too xxx

Hi sweet,how you doin?xx

I am doing good thank you! You? xx

Make sure your sitting down chick,.....

I DID 2 JOGS!

Bloody hell, i am addicted! Everyone who raved about the wii fit had a chuffin good reason!!!!!

Not got much time to post on here really because work has been so busy and thats the only time i really come on, im not on my computer much at nights so not posted properly in AAAAAAAGES.

I tried EVERY SINGLE GAME on the wii fit (the unlocked ones of course) and unlocked a couple too. The balance ones are fab and i love the hula hooping and the aerobics. I was most looking forward to it for the jogging aspect; didnt have to worry about "god, i still have to jog back!" nor did anyone see me. I did it yesterday and was actually quite chuffed with it!!

I clocked up 45 minute tokens yesterday and have aqua aerobics tonight so will go on it in between. I have to exercise like crazy this week as i put on a whole 3 pound last weigh in. AWFUL i know!!!

I do have a question though. My Wii fit weighs me 3lb lighter than the WW Scales at my WI. Which ones right?!

Woosh, sorry for going on? How are you getting on chick? xxx
OOOooo you're gonna be like a whippet with all that exercise!!! I was on mine today but only for 30 mins of free stepping during Corrie!...probably should have done an hour since it was the double episode but to be honest I am a bit wrecked on this detox and 30 was all I could manage!:sigh:
But weight wise I find the wii weighs me totally accurately and better than the scales in my bathroom...make sure you have it on a level floor hun, I would trust it because it is super-sensitive!!!x
As for how I'm gettin on, just grand! The ex-OH is still phoning every day...gonna make him make his mind up v soon and if we're not getting back together going to make him break all contact...best thing to do! On the upside I have been contacted by various men since I have been single to go for meals or drinks...not doing it though...um, meal would be a waste and I am not going NEAR men for a long time!!! :) Or as long as I can last ;) My poor little heart is a bit broken...

Oh its so not fair! ... I want one ! i was in pz this weekend but didnt have the spare cash to get one! maybe next payday ill get mum and dad to buy it and send it up! and ill send them the money! hehe ...

I feel like a kid at xmas and WANT ONE NOW!

Back