Total Solution Emma's Exante Diary

emmamissfun

Day 1,

So its obviously the first day of my diet. I wasnt gonna start today but I had been drinking water all morning and just want to get the first day and week out of the way. So its now 6.30pm and Ive had half a bar and a shake. I can not wait to climb into bed tonight and know that ive got day 1 out of the way.

I have struggled a bit thinking of chip butties and I could just start tmrw, but then its a slipper slop, its always Ill start tmrw. So I started today and Im almost there!!

I have this picture in my head, of me wearing a lovely pair of skinny jeans, a cute top and amazing shoes. Walking into out local pub and just being me again. Not skulking into the pub in the same clothes I wear every day and hiding in the corner thinking everyone is talking about me. I just want to be ME again. I want to go swimming with my children. Run about with them and feel positive about myself. I hate being fat it sucks, so this 4 stone has to go!!

Good luck chick!

It will get easier and the chip butties will still be there when you have finished the diet! lol

Hope tomorrow goes just as well for you xx

Thanks Miss Mac :D

Day2
Well today has been good. Getting a bit grichy this tea time, sons had pizza and left loads. It killed me to throw it away but its all in the bin. I did have a huge smell of it though.

I did the weekly shop this morning, it was okay. I wrote a list, went in and nailed it. I ran down the bread isle so fast. I also went a small walk into town and back in the rain. I feel I need to be doing more exercise, I am so scared of having a low loss on Friday. I know if I do get a low loss I have to keep going, it all adds up and its the only diet that is gonna get me where I want. I need to take losses over a month really, its more realistic.

So I am okay, maybe a little down and fed up - Just need to soilder on!!
Im looking fwd to this evening, Im gonna have my bar a hot chocolate and watch The Hangover 2, in much need of a giggle.

Hi, im the same regarding the weekly weigh ins which is why, this time I have decided to only weigh every 4 weeks. Hopefully that will get rid of those low-loss weeks and the rewards for waiting to see the numbers drop will be bigger! May be an idea......:)

Hi Emma, you have a determined outlook and I think you will do really well. Weigh daily, weekly or monthly it's up to you. Good luck xx

Hows it going? xx

Day 3

Its still early, I am still in my PJs having a pint of water instead of the usual pint of milk and too much toast! I wanted to write this morning becuase Im feeling really good. Am so glad to have got 2 days complete 100% abstinence. Today I am planning taking my sons for a walk in the woods by a river. Get some fresh air. Then its a dvd day! Schools back tmrw and I work as a relieft as a an assitant so dont know if Im working tmrw or not. I kinna want to go so it will pass the day but on the other hand I dont want the questions why Im not having lunch. I havent told anyone I am doing this apart from my husband who was very kind and bought me 3 bumper packs to get me started. Anyway everything is going great so far, feel positive and happy!

Day 3 - Evening

I am again hiding in the back room whiles sons eat dinner. I quite enjoying cooking them meals its just when its time to eat I have to make myself scarce.

Today I checked my "wee" and I am in Ketosis, I kinna thought I was as I was quite happy and had a lot more enegy. So I am pleased Im in and am determined not to come out of it. I went a lovely long walk with my sons. It was lovely to be out of the house.

No idea what tmrw is going to be like, If I dont have a call for work I am going a walk with my neice. Can not wait to get weighted on Friday just to see a loss!

Thanks Dustqueen, I am certainly feeling like I am getting into the swing of it now.

Day 4

Yay I am on day 4!! Thats more half way through the week so I am delighted. Today I found out I am needed to work in a school for a while so was quite pleased. I went into the staff room at lunch time and there was 4 tins of sweeties in there. I wasnt too fussed about them to be fair. I just gulped my water and got on with it. I do need to buy a 1ltr bottle for work so i can keep track of how much I drunk though.
I am so looking fwd to getting some nice clothes to wear. I seem to live in the same few things and I feel so boring. I want clothes to reflect who I am. That is one of my biggies is being able to wear nice things. I have put some lovely skinny jeans and cute tops aside to try on when I have lost 2.5 stone hoping they will fit me. It doesnt seem impossible now, I feel like Im on that journey to where I wanna go.

Another good day so YAY!

Well done you're doing great. I'm the same with the kids meals :( mine are all quite young so I seem to be preparing food all day! Then I get hubbys ready. I go and hide upstairs while they eat.

I keep telling myself it's not forever. And I'm also looking forward to all the extra activities I'll be doing with the kids :D

And all the lovely clothes i'll be buying myself ;) I've already warned hubby! lol

It is hard when you feel like your missing out on family meal times, I really miss sitting round the table but its not forever and how much better will it be when we can do really great activities with our children. I find that a lot of things I want to do I shy away from, I feel like the fattie. It will be good to throw myself into things and not feel embarresed.

sounds like you are doing well :) I know that feeling of the sweetie tins in the staff room, I am cover supervisor and do TA work when not covering, but I started atkins initially before xmas and then going back have not been tempted once by the tins which is so surprising for me.
Keep up the good work!

Hello Day 5!!

So I have tried to change things about today, I usually (well the last 4 days) have held off having my first shake until later in the afternoon about 3ish but becuase I am back at work and schools are back we are getting up early again so I had a hot shake at 8.30am and never had one when I got home at 3pm. I so feel hungrier than I did before but am going to stick with it, I dont want to be working having had nothing in the morning. I am going to have another shake and bar at 7.30 watching eastenders.

I cant wait to have a loss to spur me on, I always find the first week of a diet so difficult I like to know Ive got somewhere. Been a little tempted to jump on the scales and see how ive done but if Ive only lost 1lb or somethng Ill cave. Ive also not manged to drink almost as much water as I have been so need to tuck into that tonight.

Off to the cinema tmrw night with a friend, Ive told him I am on a diet so no treats. Just be nice to do something different in the evening and break up the week. I just hope im not back and fwd to the toilet thru the whole film!

Day 6 & 7

I didnt have time to write yesterday, was working all day then went to the cinema. Wasnt a problem going to the cinema really, I had a shake before I went and had water to drink while I was in. Afterwards went to Tesco and go some bits then came home and had my bar. Didnt enjoy it as much as I do when I have it with the hot choc shake. So I felt a little dizzy last night, I think it was mostly tiredness. I dont know why but I am waking up and not going back to sleep properly. I hope for a good sleep tonight.

Today was good. Work was a nice change as I was in a different class. Then it was home to chill out. Im on this while the rest of the family eat dinner. All in all its been fine. So proud to get to the end of my 1st week. I am so looking fwd to seeing my weight loss tmrw morning. I hope I get off to a good start.
Bring on Week 2!!

Week 2 - Day 1

YAY Its friday!! So glad to have the weekend infront of me. I feel good today, I had my first weigh in this morning and lost 9lbs in my first week. Its amazing, when I was following WW for a month I never quit got to 9lbs so I feel really chuffed. Not expecting a bit loss next week just as long as its a loss Ill be delighted.

One of my friends txt me last night asking when I was gonna come back to fitness classes (Ive not been in 2 years!!) So deicided to commit to going on Tuesday night. Its body attack, Ive never been great at it but I have a couple of reasons Id like to go beside it helping with weight loss. I dont see much of my friends maybe a couple of times a month but here I would get to see them and maybe make more friends, they are quite a lively bunch of girls that go.

Since I have put on this weight, I have gone into hibernation, eating and cosing up on the couch. Its not good for me, I was turning into a loner and I am not like that I am lively and outgoing. I like to have fun and be around people. So I think if I can make a couple of classes a week it will make a huge difference to me socially but also would get me into a routine for when I come of Exante and start eating again.

Mega excited for the weekend, I just love being at home!! Plan to do a couple of walks over the weekend. I wish I had a dog, I hate walking about on my own, I look like a dork!

Week 2 days 2 & 3

I had a busy day yesterday so didnt really have time to write in my diary. Yesterday was good. I ordered some gym gear and it arrived, fitted and looked ok so am looking fwd to wearing it to a class I promised a friend I would go to. I went shopping yesterday for a new necklace as a wee treat to myself seen as I am not having take aways, chocloates etc. I did a fair amount of walking round the shops dreaming of when i can buy when im a smaller size.

Today was ok, I couldnt get back to sleep after I woke up at 0615. So annoying for a sunday monring. I kay and read a book for a while and had a lazy morning. I went a nice long walk in the afternoon which was nice as its so cold here everything was frosty and look so pretty.
I made beef casserol for the dinners and we always have it with frech bagutte. It looks so amazing the carrots etc looked delish. I was so tempted to just sit down with a big bowl of it, some bread and tuck in but instead i came on here and am having some water. It can be really tough sometimes but I know I cant back down now. I have a long way to go and need to be strong.

Looking fwd to a cosy night on the couch witha hot choc and bar later!

Mmmmm beef casserole with a baguette.
I'm on my way.
Seriously though your doin gr8. Keep it up.

Hi, sounds like your doing great I also like the sound of the casserole :) especially on a cold day like today.

Hope you have a great 2nd week

Back