Emma's Food Diary - Help Appreciated!

just remember if you have a cereal then that is your HEB for the day, you would then have to syn any bread that you ate (or the other way round)

Really grateful for all the support and tips so far, I am trying really hard to incorperate as many of these tips as possible.

Especially big thank you to Hathor! Really really helpful!

Yesterday (20/08/2010)

Breakfast :
Muller light, banana

Lunch:
Leftover chili, 2 thin brown bread
2 light mini baby bell (H.E.a)

Snack:
2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns)
Orange
Apple

Dinner:
2 Pork chops (fat removed)
noodles (H.E.b?)
Sweetcorn, sweet and sour sauce (?syns)

Free drinks: 7

Notes: No spread or butter on bread

Hear Hear! I have copied your comments because they are reallyl useful!

thanks Hathor, donna x

Thanks. <blush> Glad it was useful. x

Yesterday (20/08/2010)

Notes: No spread or butter on bread

Just a thought - I use laughing cow cheese extra light triangles on my toast. You can have maybe 5 or 6 a day as a healthy extra A choice. So I don't have the full allowance of milk and just use 1 or maybe 2 LC extra lights a day. I don't eat cereal I just use milk in coffee.

I'm always splitting up my healthy extras. So you can have 1 slice of toast (not two) and then have an Alpen light bar and those two together count as 1 "B" choice.

Ok I will shut up now. ha ha.

Just a thought - I use laughing cow cheese extra light triangles on my toast. You can have maybe 5 or 6 a day as a healthy extra A choice. So I don't have the full allowance of milk and just use 1 or maybe 2 LC extra lights a day. I don't eat cereal I just use milk in coffee.

I'm always splitting up my healthy extras. So you can have 1 slice of toast (not two) and then have an Alpen light bar and those two together count as 1 "B" choice.

Ok I will shut up now. ha ha.

Again, excellent advice Hathor! I really enjoy reading your posts hehe.
I do sometimes have the H.E.a triangles on the bread/toast, but a lot of the time I prefer it without. I have never been a big lover of having spread or butter on my toast, but thank you for the tip non the less!

Please don’t shut up, you’ve been really really helpful to me and by the look of it to others too :)

Saturday 21/08/2010 Red day

Breakfast:
Bacon (fat removed)
Grilled tomatoes

Lunch:
Home made chicken and vegetable curry –
Chicken
Carrots, onion, garlic, swede, broccoli, red pepper, courgette, tinned tomatoes
Low fat greek yog
Vegetable stock

Dinner:
2 wholemeal bread (H.E.b)
Cucumber
Ham
4 extra light cheese triangles (H.E.a)

Snack:
Small animal choc bar (5 syns)

Free drinks= 8

Last edited:
Sunday 22/08/2010 Red day

Breakfast:
4 low fat sausages (4 syns)
Scrambled egg

Lunch:
Woke up late so did not have breakfast until about 11.30!!!

Dinner:
Mince
Carrots, onion, garlic, green beans, courgette, cauliflower, orange pepper, kidney beans
Vegetable stock

Free drinks = 9

Monday 23/08/2010 Red day!

Breakfast:
10g bitesize shredded wheat
½ banana
½ muller light
(decided I didn’t like it so only ate a little and threw the rest away)

Lunch:
Raw vegetable sticks = carrots, celery, cucumber, cauliflower
1 tbsp extra light mayo (for dipping)
Ham

Snacks:
4 small apricots
Strawberries
Walkers French fries (4syns)
Orange
Muller light
2 light mini baby bells (H.Ea)

Dinner:
Gamon (fat removed)
SW chips (7-8 syns)
Eggs
1 tsp mustard

Free drinks - 6

Tuesday 24/08/2010 Red day!

Breakfast:
Muller light
Banana

Lunch:
Ham
Cucumber
Celery
Carrots
Raw cauliflower
1 tbsp extra light mayo

Snacks:
Pear
Apricots
2 light mini baby bell (H.Ea)
Kitkat (5syns)

Dinner:
4 low fat sausages (4 syns)
Carrots
Courgette
Leek
Baked potato (6 syns)

Free drinks - 8

Could both of those days be considered Extra Easy? so you don't have to syn your potatoes / chips?

x
They could be, but I think its slightly psychological because I'd probably eat a lot more potato/pasta etc if i didnt syn it.

It all looks great anyway :). I went crazy today myself (cooking cakes for my daughter and obviously having to "try" them doh) so back on track for me straight away!

At least you're getting straight back on track! I don't think it hurts too much, as long as its not way over the top and only once in a while :)

(I hope they were nice though!) :p

Have weighed myself this morning to find i've lost 5lbs this week! So thats a total of 9lb so far and i've exceeded my half stone mark!

Thank you! :)
The main thing i'm thinking of when foods tempt me is that I'd rather be thinner than eat that! It's working so far haha

Have weighed myself this morning to find i've lost 5lbs this week! So thats a total of 9lb so far and i've exceeded my half stone mark!

WOO!!! Well done!!!

Back