emmas new food diary!

today has been good, though i think i might have OD on veg and fruit lol.

HEA Milk

breakfast melon, synfree pancake with banana and muller light yog

lunch homemade veg soup- carrots, parnsips, tinned tomatos, garlic, potatos, onion and herbs and beefstock

Tea chicken stirfry- chicken, peppers, onion, beansprouts, cabbage, mushrooms and light soysauce

I also attmempted to make a desert! i used 3 x choc and fudge alpen light (count as HEB and 3 syns). spoonfull of spread 2 syns to help bind the base. For the top i used quark mixed with sweetner-3 spoonfulls, vanilla essence and 2 x teaspoons of cocoa powder 2syns. Once chilled for a hour i put banana on the top.

I divided into 3 slices..ive eaten two lol! so syn value for the whole thing is 7 syns!
Emx

Attachments

• DSC01711.jpg
    DSC01711.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 85
ive been a bit slack havent i on the old food diaries :-(. yesterday was a diaster again, i think im going to have to stay in for the rest of my life lol!!

Breakfast 2 x weetabix heb and a banana and melon

mid morning shape yogurt

lunch free veg soup and pineapple for afters ( i made my guests cheese on toast!!)

7 x mikados 3.5 syns

tea this is where it went wrong, mats dad had cooked a thai meal for his birthday. I had 4 (yes 4) spring rolls and 3 mouthfulls of curry as it was to spicy for me. So god knows how many syns, i dont drink though so it could have been worse i guess. I used HEXA on milk.

Today I am off to a christening and a bbq..more syns!

Breakfast 2 x weetabix heb and melon and pineapple

muller light vannilla.

Lunch i imangine a buffet. Will stick to salad, carrots sticks hopefully etc.

BBQ i have bought my own ww sausages and some salad. Again will not have any bread and hope theres some chicken i could take the skin off etc.

Weigh in wednesday am i going to claw it back or is there going to be a gain this week?

Emx

ill second that.
im sure things will be ok. just try and be 100% over the next few days and i think you will be fine.

thanks ladies, i wont be sad if i gain as at least i know where it came from! Im up watching lost at the mo, i love it lots and lots! Today is super speed food day lol! its lovely weather again, my washing is on and im ready for a 100% week! Not much else to report really Emx

can i ask what a super speed food day is?
or am i completly being daft here...

Hello, ive been such a slacker on the food diaries but im back and i must do them!! kes a super speed food day i just made up lol, but i was going to try and eat as much super speed foods as poss like melon, strawberries for brekky, lots of veg and salad etc.

I have woken up starving today! So here goes:

HEA milk

Brekky..beans on toast yumyum (HEB) with melon for afters

Snack muller light yog and apple

Lunch..Peppers, onion and mushrooms fried in frylight with lowfat supernoodles

tea: EE Spaghetti and meatballs

After strawberrys with sweetner and anchor extra light squirty cream..not sure of syn value so will have to edit later.

Im thinking of making the weetabix cake today, will see if i have time to fit it in and also some jelly.

Emx

I have had 10 syns today. I didnt fancy the strawberrys, had a stressful day so i wanted chocolate. I had a light choice choc mouse at 3.5 syns with a topping of light squirty cream (1 syn?). Then the butter on my toast this morning. Onwards tomorrow x

todays plan:

HEX Milk

Bf- syn free pancake with banana and mullerlight yog followed by melon.

Lunch. Beans on toast 3 x syns for the spread and HEB more melon (ive got three to get through lol)

Tea: leftover spag and meatballs. followed by strawberrys and a squirt off cream (im going to allow 2 syns for this)

So only 5 syns today, im thinking i ought to have more so maybe a hot choc at 2 syns

Does that look of to everyone?

Emx

Heres today food diary..a little late!

milk hexa

bf 2 x weetabix heb with milk and banana

snack melon and mullerlight

lunch chicken baggette (was at oh parents and they didnt have anythign else and i was starving, chicken on its own wouldnt have hit the spot!) need to look at syns though

Tea: Reggea Reggea chicken (1 syn) with roasted peppers and onions with low fat super noodles.

I also made the rhubarb jelly/mousse last night..the mousse was nice but i hadnt cooked the rhubard enough and it was very sharp lol! Tonight i may make the ferror rocher but it might lead to me eating them so maybe leave it till tomorrow! Emx

Back