Emma's 'New Me' Diary

WOW! you are looking fab in that pic!!!!!!!

I had a personal training session last night and it was quite hard. at one point i did have to stop as i felt a bit dizzy but i rested and was able to continue the session. i am going swimming later too. i dont know if its too soon on the diet to be doing exercise but i feel ok so why not?

Thanks!! I went swimming on tuesday and rested after each lap, didn't feel too hard!

Emma you really are an inspiration.. well done... and that dress looks amazing!

You look fab Emma, and that's a beautiful dress :) Isn't it lovely being able to look forward to wearing nice clothes and feeling like the bees knees in them :) It's worth all the hard work. You are doing so well with your weight loss, it's very inspiring. You must be over the moon :)

xx

hi emma i checked ur story as my name is emma too. lol

i think to be honest if you lost a further 6stone u would be ridiculously underweight for ur height i say take each day as it comes dont over do it u want to shed your pounds for good the longer it takes you to lose the longer it will take to put them back on uve done great so far

i am 6 ft tall and i think ill always be heavier but im coming to terms with bmi charts as long as im somewhere in the middle im okay between 21-24 bmi...tyake it easy and best of luck xxx

You look fab Emma, and that's a beautiful dress :) Isn't it lovely being able to look forward to wearing nice clothes and feeling like the bees knees in them :) It's worth all the hard work. You are doing so well with your weight loss, it's very inspiring. You must be over the moon :)

xx

It is a great feeling. I would never have dreamt about wearing a dress like this before! Roll on Christmas!
Emma x

hi emma i checked ur story as my name is emma too. lol

i think to be honest if you lost a further 6stone u would be ridiculously underweight for ur height i say take each day as it comes dont over do it u want to shed your pounds for good the longer it takes you to lose the longer it will take to put them back on uve done great so far

i am 6 ft tall and i think ill always be heavier but im coming to terms with bmi charts as long as im somewhere in the middle im okay between 21-24 bmi...tyake it easy and best of luck xxx

Hi Emma
I don't want to lose a further 6 st its 5 1/2 - 6 st in total. Gonna wait and see how I am nearer the time. I would love to be 9 1/2 st or 10st, I'm 5ft 6" so think thats a good BMI. So I have roughly 2 - 2 1/2 st to lose by end of Nov.
Once off the diet through healthy eating / GI I am aiming to tone up and get my bikini body for my holiday to Italy in May!! :)
Emma xx

Been swimming today, did 30 lengths which is amazing for me!!! I'm totally knackered though now. Went to the gym yesterday too and did 35 mins which I really enjoyed. I have a feeling its gonna catch up with me tomorrow though! lol
Still going strong 100% and feel great about how I'm looking. Getting myself a new coat as my old one is now swamping me - woo hoo!
Really looking forward to friday's weigh in, hoping for a biggy!! :)

Well done Emma .. You are doing sooooo well.... Hope all your hard work pays off for you on Friday x x

Really enjoyed reading your story Emma. Today is my first day and I am feeling scared and excited. What I have read though has really given me the motivation to do this. All you women on here are amazing, thank you for sharing your stories and showing others we can do this x

Well done Emma, still loving reading your diary xx

Thanks for the inspiration, Emma. I hope that I will be able to do as well when I get started.
GP and chemist tomorrow to get the skinny on how LT works and find out whether I can do it with the meds I'm on.

Week 13

Thanks for the inspiration, Emma. I hope that I will be able to do as well when I get started.
GP and chemist tomorrow to get the skinny on how LT works and find out whether I can do it with the meds I'm on.

Hope it work out ok for you on the meds and good luck!

Week 13 and I lost 4lbs - hurrah!!! :bliss::bliss:
Can't believe it, thats a total of 3st 10lbs or 23 bags of sugar!!! he he he

Just been out for black coffee with a mum from school. Off to gym this afternoon for a little workout.
Went out to the theatre with my gorgeous bf last night. He has a full length mirror in the hall and I caught sight of myself - i'm disappearing IMAO!!! woo hoo Had a great night, saw Brick up the Mersey which was very funny.

Get the kids back this afternoon after school so I've had a nice break.

Went out for a little bike ride yesterday in my new Biker Jacket and cool Pink Helmet off my bf, I love it!!

Bring on week 14!!! Counting down the weeks now. Its great to see my ticker is well and truly past the halfway mark now.

Life sounds brilliant Emma! I'm really pleased for you. I read your diary from the beginning and can, just about, remember what it was like to meet the love of my life......got very skinny shortly after that, I called it 'the sha8 yourself thin diet'.......hope this doesn't offend anyone?

Life sounds brilliant Emma! I'm really pleased for you. I read your diary from the beginning and can, just about, remember what it was like to meet the love of my life......got very skinny shortly after that, I called it 'the sha8 yourself thin diet'.......hope this doesn't offend anyone?

Ha ha ha, yeh I like the sound of that diet!!!! Getting plenty of exercise in that department! :D lols

Help!!

Hi,

I'm on day 9 of the lipotrim diet and I ve lost weight but dont feel or look like I have. When do u start to see the result? and people keept saying im going to lose my hair is this true? Help!! THANKS :sigh:

Hi,

I'm on day 9 of the lipotrim diet and I ve lost weight but dont feel or look like I have. When do u start to see the result? and people keept saying im going to lose my hair is this true? Help!! THANKS :sigh:

Hi Apple
Still early days yet. I found about 3 weeks in I could see a difference. It usually comes off first where it went on last. I first noticed it in my face then stomach and love handles. Give it time and you'll see the results.
I havn't lost any hair, but I believe this may or may not happen when you switch back to eating food. Have a quick flick through other posts regarding this, I'm sure its nothing to worry about.
I think it also depends on how much you have to lose.
Good luck with your second weigh in.
Emma x

Back