Emma's 'New Me' Diary

well done Emma. I think if i was on it your length of time I would be ready to eat too. Good luck.

Lydiaxx

Well done Emma. You've done amazingly well. Good luck with re-feed and enjoy your Halloween Party :D

xx

Day 2 Refeed

So far so good!
Enjoyed my first meal of chicken breast and salad, balsamic vinegar is gorgeous. Didn't feel bloated and no bad side effects, but you can feel the food sitting in your tummy.
Today I had my vanilla/latte shake for breakfast and then went on an all day crop where they were serving food. Took a salad and packet of turkey breast. Ate that with the balsamic vinegar again, very nice. I was so hungry by 12.30 though!
For tea my OH made me chicken and mixed veg, very enjoyable.
I'm loving my cups of tea too!
I stepped on the scales this morning and my scales said 10st 10lb!!! Big difference to yesterday at 10st 13!! Suppose I did have no clothes on, but feels good!
I'm now looking forward to having a weetabix next week for breakfast.
Got some maintenance samples through from LT today so may try one of those soon.
I'm really looking forward to a drink on sat and I will post the pics. Need to take a pic of my sugar pile too! lol
Emma x

Hi Emma

Totally inspiring...70lbs loss!!!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. :eek:
I really hope to be as successful as you :thankyouthankyou:
Good luck with the running!

AMAZING!! What an inspiration you are!! I am dead jealous of your thighs in particular - they are my problem area and the inches just never seem to shift! Glad refeed is going well :D

Fantastic! :) xx

Hi Emma
Even though I have my 7th weigh in tomorrow, would you believe, I only got around to reading your diary from start to finish on Saturday and I'm delighted I waited so long to read it, as I needed the jolt of inspiration I got from reading it. It's brilliant, you such publish it as a book, to give people who are in dire straits over their weight (their are lots of them) the kick up the a*se to sort out their lives & do it. Congrats & well done!

Good luck Emma. I hope your refeed is going ok for you. "size 10" on the refeed forum is an absolute star if you need any comfort. She has the low down on refeeding :)
I'm just back from 2 1/2 weeks in NYC. I re-fed before I left. I was terrified to eat and parranoid about having alcohol. TFR is so easy really because the choices are made for you. but once I re-fed I really enjoyed my food and drinks. Just keep clear of the starches and you will do fine. I've put on i think 4 lb (weighing in 2morrow)which I am ok with as it was NYC... I hope to lose another 16lb and i'm going back on trf at the beginning of next week to do it. what ever you decide, you will succeed. looking forward to your pics. p.s. i am also very jealous of those thighs lol xxx

Good luck Emma. I hope your refeed is going ok for you. "size 10" on the refeed forum is an absolute star if you need any comfort. She has the low down on refeeding :)
I'm just back from 2 1/2 weeks in NYC. I re-fed before I left. I was terrified to eat and parranoid about having alcohol. TFR is so easy really because the choices are made for you. but once I re-fed I really enjoyed my food and drinks. Just keep clear of the starches and you will do fine. I've put on i think 4 lb (weighing in 2morrow)which I am ok with as it was NYC... I hope to lose another 16lb and i'm going back on trf at the beginning of next week to do it. what ever you decide, you will succeed. looking forward to your pics. p.s. i am also very jealous of those thighs lol xxx

Hi Everbody
Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement. I never dreamed anyone would ever be jealous of my thighs! lol

Refeed going really well, i'm on last day now and i've stuck to the sheet. Things taste so good and my tastes have actually changed. I've tried a muller light which I never used to like the taste of yoghurt, which is great as its a low fat dessert.
As of tomorrow i'm thinking of having a slim fast for lunch each day to try and get the other stone off. Gonna have a read of the low GI again and see what I can do there. Have porridge or weetabix for breakfast then a proper low fat healthy dinner in the evening. Have to get the kids eating healthy too.

Tried the orange creme maintenance for breakfast this morning which i'm not that keen on, but its filled me up.

Ordered a selection of dresses off Littlewoods and narrowed it down to three! lol They are gorgeous, never imagined I would ever go out wearing a LBD! Will get some pics on soon.
Emma x

Refeed Weigh in

Didn't go for weigh in, but weighed myself at home and i've managed to lose 1lb, so pleased i've not put any on. The week has gone really well and its been so nice eating again. I have to say I have been worried about putting weight on, but I'm hoping that will keep me on the straight and narrow.
So a total loss for me of 5 stone now! :)
I am very happy where I am right now, but would still like to get my weight down to 10st or just under.

Heres my refeed Diary:-

Day 1Friday
B-LT Shake
L-LT Shake
D-Chicken Breast, mixed salad & balsamic vinegar

Day 2 Saturday
B- LT Shake
L-Turkey breast, mixed salad & balsamic vinegar
D-Chicken Breast, mixed salad & balsamic vinegar

Day 3 Sunday
B - LT Shake
L - Chicken breast, mixed salad & balsamic vinegar
D - Fish fillet with Mixed Veg and Med Jacket Potato with skimmed milk

Day 4 Monday
B - LT Shake
L - 2 slices wholemeal bread, ham, teasp extra low fat mayo
D - WW Sweet n sour sauce, chicken breast, rice & mixed veg
Snacks - Muller light, apple, banana

Day 5 Tuesday
B - LT Shake
L - 2 slices wholmeal bread, ham, teasp extra low fat mayo
D - Low fat Bolognaise Sauce, lean mince and pasta
Snacks - Muller light, banana, 2 apples

Day 6 Wednesday
B - LT Shake
L - 2 slices wholemeal bread, ham. teasp extra low fat mayo
D - Low fat Bolognaise Sauce, lean mince and pasta
Snack - Low fat Muller Light, 2 banana, apple

Day 7 Thursday
B - LT Main Shake Orange Creme
L - 2 Slices Wholewheat Bread, Ham, teasp extra low fat mayo
D - Salmon fillet, mixed veg & Jacket potato with fromage frais
Snacks - Muller light, 2 bananas, apple

This morning I have had Chocolate ready breck, which is 105 cal and for my lunch I will be having Slim Fast, then Chicken and pasta for dinner.

Unfortunately my Halloween party was cancelled so i'm off out tonight with my bf into town for my first drink! woo hoo!

Gotta get dressed now and go for my run. Its going well so far the last run in week 4 and its all starting to click into place and i'm enjoying it!

Emma x

Well done, u'v been doing great, im thinking of going to refeed monday.. so thanx for posting this in more detail xx

Fantastic, well done! I don't think many people lose on refeed, just goes to show what can be done if we stick to it all properly.

Before and after pics!

Can't believe the difference in me!
Emma x

Attachments

• emma oct 10.jpg
    emma oct 10.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 99
  • emma weight loss 001.jpg
    emma weight loss 001.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 91
Jesus Emma *thud* That is AMAZING!! You're my height and your before pic looks like mine and we were similar starting weights (out of interest, what dress size were you then?) 10st 12lbs looks a VERY good place to be - you are such an inspiration! What dress size are you now?

I've just thought - you're 6 weeks and 16lbs ahead of me... maybe in 6 weeks I'll look as good as you! Amazing!!

****WOW WOW WOW****

Emma you look truly stunning!! Well done hun.. An awesome transformation x x

I've just thought - you're 6 weeks and 16lbs ahead of me... maybe in 6 weeks I'll look as good as you! Amazing!!

Me too! Bren, let's aim to be Emma....well our version of her anyway x. Just thought though, I've only got about four weeks.....bugger

Jesus Emma *thud* That is AMAZING!! You're my height and your before pic looks like mine and we were similar starting weights (out of interest, what dress size were you then?) 10st 12lbs looks a VERY good place to be - you are such an inspiration! What dress size are you now?

Thanks Bren :) I was a tight size 18 when I started, now a 12 so pleased. Won't be long till you are there too, it feels great!
Emma x

Me too! Bren, let's aim to be Emma....well our version of her anyway x. Just thought though, I've only got about four weeks.....bugger

Thanks Su and Sandra :) I never believed pictures like this could be true, but now I'm living proof! lol Keep it up girls, you are all doing so well. The hard work pays off in the end :)
Emma x

Back