Emma's post pregnancy re-start!

Day Twenty Seven

Had my weigh in today - lost 5.5lbs :D Really chuffed, i knew making sure I had the right amount of water would boost my loss - think i'll be sticking with it! :p

Well today I had my Uncle and his partner pop in for the day. I cooked a 3 course meal and not 1 drop touched my lips - how good am I! Feeling very proud of that. Although I didn't really want to have any of it! It looked nice, but I just feel so focused at the moment I just feel I can't have and don't want any food :eek: am I ill? ;) lol

Hoping this next week will bring me a loss of 1.5lbs to be in the next stones :D:D:D

Wow Emma - that's truly amazing! Go you! :banana dancer:

Emma you are doing really well, I keep trying to ss/ss+ , but end up on 810/1000. so I know its still on plan but would really like to ss/ss+ and get rid of this last stone or so , but been really stressful at work and I end up eating more, managing to stay within 810/1000 plan but obviously weight loss is much slower. On half term next week so going to try really hard to focus on ss/ss+ without the stress of work just might be able to do it, :fingerscrossed:

Back