Emma's Refeed Week

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
I was just 1lb away from 5 st when I started my refeed as I'm not that far off my target and feeling good. I was invited to a party and wanted to have a drink so decided as I was going to refeed in 2 weeks I would come off a little early to enjoy the party. As it happens the party is canx!!! Never mind, its been a great week. I've loved eating again although I have been paranoid about putting on weight. My tastes have changed and I now like yoghurt and fromage frais which I never would have eaten before.
Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 1lb, so thats a total loss of exactly 5 stone. :)
Here's my week:-

Day 1Friday
B-LT Shake
L-LT Shake
D-Chicken Breast, mixed salad & balsamic vinegar

Day 2 Saturday
B- LT Shake
L-Turkey breast, mixed salad & balsamic vinegar
D-Chicken Breast, mixed salad & balsamic vinegar

Day 3 Sunday
B - LT Shake
L - Chicken breast, mixed salad & balsamic vinegar
D - Fish fillet with Mixed Veg and Med Jacket Potato with skimmed milk

Day 4 Monday
B - LT Shake
L - 2 slices wholemeal bread, ham, teasp extra low fat mayo
D - WW Sweet n sour sauce, chicken breast, rice & mixed veg
Snacks - Muller light, apple, banana

Day 5 Tuesday
B - LT Shake
L - 2 slices wholmeal bread, ham, teasp extra low fat mayo
D - Low fat Bolognaise Sauce, lean mince and pasta
Snacks - Muller light, banana, 2 apples

Day 6 Wednesday
B - LT Shake
L - 2 slices wholemeal bread, ham. teasp extra low fat mayo
D - Low fat Bolognaise Sauce, lean mince and pasta
Snack - Low fat Muller Light, 2 banana, apple

Day 7 Thursday
B - LT Main Shake Orange Creme
L - 2 Slices Wholewheat Bread, Ham, teasp extra low fat mayo
D - Salmon fillet, mixed veg & Jacket potato with fromage frais
Snacks - Muller light, 2 bananas, apple

I'm planning on having a slim fast at lunch time to keep my weight down and hopefully lose a few more pounds. I also want to read up on GI Diet and try to incorporate this into my diet too. I want to enjoy my christmas and nights out, but won't go mad. Think I may come back onto TFR in the New Year if I feel I still have more to lose.

Emma x

Emma that's fantastic I'm so thrilled for you x your weeks food intake looks great too, I can't imagine how scary it is to lose the comfort of the shakes!

What a shame about the party......can you still go somewhere and wear your costume? X

Amazing 5 stone!!! thats just brilliant!! Well done:D:D:D:D:D

I've 18lbs to go but im thinking of refeeding sooner as im finding it harder and harder!! How did u find eating "normal" food?

Pity about the party, u'll still have to go out and celebrate ur success, amazing!!!

Emma that's fantastic I'm so thrilled for you x your weeks food intake looks great too, I can't imagine how scary it is to lose the comfort of the shakes!

What a shame about the party......can you still go somewhere and wear your costume? X

Thanks Sandra, its been a good week!
I was so disappointed about the party and also it was the reason I went onto refeed otherwise I could have done another few weeks on TFR! Not sure if i'll get to wear the costume now, might just put it on for the kids on sunday!! :)
Looking forward to going into town this evening with my bf though, at least i'll be a cheap date! lol
Emma x

Could you not go trick or treating with them? There's plenty of kids these days who are way, way bigger than you are, people might not notice that you're a grown-up!

Well done on your fantastic achievment Emma! :) Bet you feel amazing!! Reading stories like yours gives people like me the inspiration to carry on, so thankyou! :)
And enjoy your night out :D
Lou xx

Thats brill that you are doing so so well. Maybe you could have your own halloween party!

Lydiaxx

Amazing 5 stone!!! thats just brilliant!! Well done:D:D:D:D:D

I've 18lbs to go but im thinking of refeeding sooner as im finding it harder and harder!! How did u find eating "normal" food?

Pity about the party, u'll still have to go out and celebrate ur success, amazing!!!

Eating is fine, obviousely feel a little paranoid about putting weight on, but after refeed week I still lost a pound. Everything tastes so much better!

Could you not go trick or treating with them? There's plenty of kids these days who are way, way bigger than you are, people might not notice that you're a grown-up!

Thats brill that you are doing so so well. Maybe you could have your own halloween party!

Lydiaxx

Karl is babysitting tonight, so off to the local pub for adults party!! he he Don't think i'll be drinking though as had a hangover from hell after last night being the first time i've drank in about 5 months! lol

OOOh a hangover....don't miss them!

OOOh a hangover....don't miss them!

Yeh!!! Wasn't going to drink last night either, but kept having drinks bought for me! No head aches this morning, feel fine.
Emma x

Emma its great to return to the forum and see this post... I didn't realise we were re-feeding in the same week and you've done brilliantly recording everything and the best bit... we both still managed to lose weight!!!!

Go us!!

Emma its great to return to the forum and see this post... I didn't realise we were re-feeding in the same week and you've done brilliantly recording everything and the best bit... we both still managed to lose weight!!!!

Go us!!

Well done Caz, its great! Just trying to talk myself out of eating a custard donut! lol
Keep up the hard work :)
Emma x

Back