Emma's restarter diary!

Well done Emma you are doing fab.. you will be in the 13's in no time at all!!!

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen :D

Hi Lottie
No luck at the stupid shop, :( I went to sainsburys coz they have their new range of clothes in, not bad prices either, tried on 3 tops size 22 and they were all skin tight!

So ****** off I'm in a size 20 jeans at the mo and i like my tops baggy so i thought size 22 would be ok! :(

Off to m&s tomorrow now!

My work do is we are going to the theatre to see guys n dolls, it was my idea to get me out of eating so i hope its good! ;)
Gotta go and put youngest to bed !

Thanks Gen :D

Hi Lottie
No luck at the stupid shop, :( I went to sainsburys coz they have their new range of clothes in, not bad prices either, tried on 3 tops size 22 and they were all skin tight!

So ****** off I'm in a size 20 jeans at the mo and i like my tops baggy so i thought size 22 would be ok! :(

Off to m&s tomorrow now!

My work do is we are going to the theatre to see guys n dolls, it was my idea to get me out of eating so i hope its good! ;)
Gotta go and put youngest to bed !

Clothes sizing is unpredictable!!! Dont let it get you down. I have 20 jeans that are falling off me now and I still have a pair of 22's that are tight.

yeah thanks happygal, i know but its so disheartening coz i'd started to think that my days of finding nothing to fit were kind of over, but still! :rolleyes:

Ive decided to raid my mums wardrobe instead of facing dissappointment again~ it doesnt take much to push me to food so why risk it?
14st 11 today!!!!! :) :D :p I love writing 14st,14st,14st! ha ha! Weigh in on Wed, cant wait to move that ticker!
Im off to view the boards, to put off house work! ;)

Hope u have a fantastic night out at guys and dolls (nice idea btw!), i'm sure you'll look great.. if you had found a top to buy.. it would be too big in a few weeks time... so you saved yourself some cash!!!

I'm not buying anything at mo, its helped by the fact I bought loads of new clothes last year in size 14.. but then put on weight again! So I can now get in all my lovely new clothes.. which were mainly winter items anyway... BUT.. I may be in size 14 skirts... but i still can't get in size 14 trousers.. in fact.. rather frustratingly certain size 16s are still too tight too!

I'm dying to wear jeans again.. I haven't worn jeans for years... ever since I stopped getting in a size 10 or 12 really... I refused to buy jeans in a size 16 or 18.. so I just never wore them... mates always comment on the fact that wherever I go - even if its just round their houses for coffee.. i'm always dressed smart.. but thats coz nothing casual fit me!!!!

Hi all

My eve out was great thanks Kirsten, Guys n Dolls was brill, claire sweeny was really good and you cant beat the theatre for atmosphere etc! :D
The top predicament was solved as i found a long forgotton black top that i can now fit into, and dare i say i felt really good!

14st 10 on scales this morning, i've had to guess my weigh in weight as my CDC cant weigh me for next 2 weeks due to work!
Cont....

my scales always weigh 3-4 lbs lighter due to clothes and morning etc, so i took 14st10 and added 4lbs to be safe which makes 15st, lost 6lbs this week! :D

Sorry gonna post this as comp messing about again
cont....

my comp only works when it wants to, its crashed twice since ive been on think its still poorly! :confused:

Anyway ive been thinking about xmas, and ive come up with a plan for it, i have 2 more weigh ins up until dec 6th, then im going out for my brothers birthday meal and a wedding reception, I've decided to add a meal (a normal meal) from here until beginning of Jan, i'll still be on water and packs just less of them, and i'll still be getting weighed!

My meals will obviously have to be small and as a self confessed binge eater ive decided that roughly half of what id usually eat will be fine as a guide! :)

gonna go and read some more posts and hope to be back later!

Sounds like a plan. As a self-confessed compulsive overeater myself, I reckon making a well thought out plan in advance AND STICKING TO IT sounds like a good coping mechanism.
Well done with that outstanding weight loss too -makes all these sacrifices worhtwhile doesn't it? :)

Jeanie x

my scales always weigh 3-4 lbs lighter due to clothes and morning etc, so i took 14st10 and added 4lbs to be safe which makes 15st, lost 6lbs this week! :D

Well done Emma.... good news!

Glad u had a good night out too.... I'm having a down day today... went to look for new clothes and couldn't find anything! Only wanted a shirt for tomorrow and the one I really liked fit me (but was a 16).. it was a fitted shirt.. but it had a button missing.. i asked the assistant and they had no more in a size 16... wandered around just browsing really and couldn't find anything else i wanted to buy (was conscious of fact I intend to go down a few sizes yet and don't want to buy loads i guess)... bit down coz i thought i maybe in a size 14 top too as well as a size 14 skirt.. but nope.. my boobs are still huge..... and also I believe they may be sagging too eeek!!!!!! :eek:

You go out for the afternoon and theres just so much to catch up on!!

First of all, Well done Emma on your loss. I'm glad that you understand the calculation, because you lost me!! However wicked 14.10 this morning is ace - it's dropping off you.

Ref: Xmas, I agree with Jeanie by making a plan that is realistic and achievable (I'm not going to go in to the SMART acronym don't worry), you are more likely to succeed more than if you set an unrealistic goal (a la me "I'm cancelling Xmas") and then end up feeling sorry for yourself and bingeing, so I think that your plan sounds good. You can always still keep on updating your diary to keep you on track as well - you never know you might get a new PC for Xmas!!

And Kirstin...sorry that you are feeling down mate. I'm sure that you'll be in that size 14 top very soon. It can be really frustrating when you have an unfulfilling shopping trip, but maybe it was fate that the button was missing because the god of clothes knew that the 16 wouldn't be fitting you for much longer? At least your boobs don't face in different directions though hun!!

Hope you ladies are all well, I'm off to read your diary now Jeanie and see if you've updated it!!!

oooooh i was almost on page 2! :eek:

I ate.................... thats my confession over, i had a bad day i did it, its over!

I ate.................... thats my confession over, i had a bad day i did it, its over!

Hi hun, whats over? The bad day? You can write it off and start again. Look how well you've been doing. You can do this, it's just a set back!

Or did you mean, thats your confession over and I've over-reacted? If it is, I believe the standard response is to give you some Hail Mary's and Our Father's, and then you carry on trying to be goodly? (I'm not Catholic, so thats only what I've seen in the movies)

Don't worry about it if you've eaten, if it was me, (being honest here), I'd enjoy the rest of the night (i.e. have something tasty guilt-free) and get my head around the fact that tomorrow it's back to being good.

Anyway, please post and let me know how you are feeling, but if you did mean 'it's over' in the dramatic-ist sense, remember your vow last week to stop giving yourself a hard time.

Emma... whats over? I'm an echo of lottie!

Not sure if u mean the diet is over because u ate or if the confession is over?? Thought u were going to eat one meal a day from here on in anyway..???

If you ate what u didn't plan to, then don't worry about it, put it behind you as a little blip and move on

Hope to hear from you soon, don't beat yourself up about it, you are doing great :D

Take care xx

Hi Emma,

Am I right in thinking that the bad day is over? COs it is - tomorrow is another day (not meaningto sound too cliche'd). i had an awful day yesterday and trust me when I say today was SO much better. Move on, forgive yourself for any thing you are beting yourself up over. You need to change your habit of self-pinishment in order to change your habit of over-eating/comfort eating. So speaks the voice of experience ( though not the voice with any answers I'm afraid!:eek: )

Keep posting. Move on. Mistakes and forgiveness are what make us human.

Jeanie x

Hi guys,
Sorry that post did sound a bit dramatic, :eek: especially as my bloody computer wouldn't let me post again!

I meant yes i ate far too much and i guess i needed to get it off my chest and that was it over! :eek:

straight back ssing yesterday and today although bad with water yesterday and only had 2 packs, couldnt face another one!
cont....

Back